Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:52 pm

*A small painful hiss escapes before she can stop it. Not wanting to pull away, wanting to forever feel the love she remembered now and felt, tried to fight against the wounds more.*

I would fight by your side and risk anything for you. Love... I might still have to do some things, things I brought on myself years ago. For you... especially now for you. I hope you wont hate me for what I have done... I don't want to lose this feeling, I thought so long I was alone...

*Breaks off, not knowing what to say, how to say anything about the legions she had to obey until she found the way to break free*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:58 pm
*walks back to Karrie* Karrie, I have to get going. I'll talk to you later. *hugs him and pats Velcore on the head* C'mon, Gwee. *leaves MW for the night*

*chirps at Velcore, nuzzles Karrie, and follows Kits out*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:01 pm
Psyzapp
*She looks a bit stunned at him.* Really? neutral

*He sets his empty glass down on a passing tray. He places his hand on her arm looped through his other arm and rubs her arm.* Yes, really. Now, are you going to give me a tour of this place, while we mingle with your patrons? *He winks at her and gives her a crooked grin* wink  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 5, 3, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:02 pm
*hugs Kits* Good night. I'm glad you could be here for a while. ^_^ *pats Gwee on the head and goes to check out the spa*

*poses with the dragon statue again, watching everyone*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:04 pm
((Night Kits, sorry my internet was being slow))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:05 pm
tata love!
*waves goodbye to kits*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:11 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He sets his empty glass down on a passing tray. He places his hand on her arm looped through his other arm and rubs her arm.* Yes, really. Now, are you going to give me a tour of this place, while we mingle with your patrons? *He winks at her and gives her a crooked grin* wink

Okay. Turns and waves her arm over the whole thing. In the center of that platform in the middle of the room there surrounded by the stream…the one with the trees on it. That is the main seating area.

Over here *she brings him to the left and up the small stairs these booths are some more seating that's a bit more private and there is also this same type of thing over there. *she point to the opposite wall.

She walks him over to the wall opposite the sushi bar where the booths are bigger.* This is the VIP section and this *when they get to the largest center booth.* is for the MW Ladies exclusively.

She grins at him and points to the opposite wall where the sushi bar is.* That is the 12 foot dragon with the Jade scales you heard me yelling at people in Hong Kong about *she giggles* and below it is the sushi bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:15 pm
Feeling torn between his discussions with Alyraena and his old flame reignited, Exor decided to give into the moment; maybe everything could be the way it was so long ago...

"Baby... What happened to you...? What can I do to help you, Iggies? Please... Let me stand by your side as I once did..." He drank deep of this moment, feeling renewed with every passing moment.

<<< Sorry, Internet fail >< >>>  

Exor Omega

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:16 pm
*peeks head in and glances around*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:18 pm
*spots Saber poking her head in*
Saber Love!
*waves to her*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:19 pm
*after stealing away to the VIP sauna/jaccuzzi, she finally stirs and stands, giggling as she looks down at herself. She sees that all her body makeup has melted away, along with the stress and tension in her body. Grabbing a towel, she dried off and put her clothes back on, coming out and grabbing a glass of champagne, seeing Leko. Grinning, she tackle-glomped there was no body makeup to get in the way*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 20 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:22 pm
Psyzapp
Okay. Turns and waves her arm over the whole thing. In the center of that platform in the middle of the room there surrounded by the stream…the one with the trees on it. That is the main seating area.

Over here *she brings him to the left and up the small stairs these booths are some more seating that's a bit more private and there is also this same type of thing over there. *she point to the opposite wall.

She walks him over to the wall opposite the sushi bar where the booths are bigger.* This is the VIP section and this *when they get to the largest center booth.* is for the MW Ladies exclusively.

She grins at him and points to the opposite wall where the sushi bar is.* That is the 12 foot dragon with the Jade scales you heard me yelling at people in Hong Kong about. *she giggles* and below it is the sushi bar.

*With her arm wrapped around his, he lets her lead him along through the restaurant. As she is showing him the different areas, he stops for a moment to look closer at the jade dragon and starts to chuckle.* Heh heh heh ... Do you see Velcore? He's posing with that jade dragon of yours! lol  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:22 pm
*waves back at leko*
Hello, it looks like quite the party is going on, I didn't want to just crash it.

*sees Icy* ((as if I ever couldn't :drools: xD ))
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:24 pm

((Huggles Exor, mine does that to me too much lately))

*Torn, remembering how they fought before, even when he would try to protect her, but ashamed at the horror and thrill each summons brought her. Biting her lip for a moment, then looking up at him, fearing this could ruin the remembered feelings... but even if he turned, she would be able to remember the love*

Ex... I... do you remember me telling you how I had taken in darkness to survive? I have been found again... If I am summoned, I must do without delay or I'm punished. Last ngiht I delayed, wanting to help you, knowing if I did not respond, They could make me... kill all of you.

*Slide the gloves down to show the fresh wounds, and carefully slides the strap of her dress to show part of the lashing marks*

I'll be ok, they have done worse.

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:25 pm
*while smirking at a tackled and glomped Leko, she sees her beloved Saber come in. Grinning harder, she drags Saber down with her and Leko*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games