Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japan-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:09 pm
He couldn't help stare at France. Not because it was absurd or anything, in fact. It was perfect. A small blush as he covered his mouth with a gloved hand. "Ah... France-san... I think you look great!" 'Warrior of Love' Oh how he loved that one. "ahh.. t-thank you Lithuania you look.. good too."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:13 pm
"Ah silly Liet..." France purred, ruffling Lithuania's hair, "Love is never too free! Let me show you mine..." he possitively beamed at the compliment from Japan, "Ah! Japan! You get it! I am pleased someone does at least!"

Though it probably would have been a little more perfect if France had decided to shave... everything for the event. But alas it was simply not his way.  

France-niichan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:15 pm
....You are sure..?

...Mr. France, if you could kindly end the groping....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:18 pm
"Groping...?" France looked perplexed for a moment and paused in his ruffling of Lithuania's hair before laughing, "THIS isn't groping. Perhaps I can give you a demonstration though so you know the difference. Liet would you like to volunteer?"  

France-niichan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:20 pm
Liet was blushing more and more. "A-ah, I'm quite alright France-san... does showing me have to be with your hands so much?" He asked, trying to smile politely. He'd gotten pretty good at dealing with hard-to-handle people, after all. "But, though you call me a mademoiselle, you don't look much like one... Not with your...urm... hair." He said, trying not to look. He nodded to Bela. "I'm sure. I'm pretty tough, you know... despite how I look."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:20 pm
((Yay for juggling two accounts at once 8D ))  

Sealand-tan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:25 pm
"Ah ha! You have a problem with my body hair? Then would you agree to the demonstration if I waxed?" France inquired leaning over a little to rub his chin stubble against Lithuania's cheek.

((That reminds me! XD who's the wise guy who sent me the razor the other day? XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:26 pm
(OH MY GOD. Japan!!! France!! XD -dies laughing- Sealand!! XDDD You all are...just...too epic XD )

Seriously....who took my clothes? -glares at France, half assuming it was him, but then upon seeing the other was in a dress as well...he decided the blond couldn't have had a hand in it.-

Austria-tan

Japan-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:26 pm
"I must admit France, I agree with Lithuana-san, then you as a whole would be perfect as a warrior of love an beauty." He blinked looking over the small blondes outfit before bowing respectfully as a greeting. "Sealand-san... Kawaii. You look so nice!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:30 pm
ILBON!
-tackles Japan-

[ Holy s**t my signature goes exactly with the beat of Ring a Bell.
EDIT: ...And lol, I'm sticking with my script form, thank you. xD /horrible writer ]  

Korea-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:31 pm
*nods*

....Good day, Mr. Austria...I like those clothes on you better than the others....

*Pats Sealand on the head*
...Hello there, little guy...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:31 pm
"Oh... hi there Austria..." France leered at the other nation even as he teased Lithuania, "I see you haven't found you clothes yet... You're legs look delectable I might add..."

He nodded in agreement with Japan, "Hmm... perhaps you are right... Smooth skin is in right now..."  

France-niichan

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:32 pm
((x___x Has anyone here ever had a Zotz?))

I'm not going to comment, I'm not going to comment, I'm not going to comment. "France... It's... nice... to see you again." Canada tried to dismiss the idea of grabbing France, dragging him into a bathroom, stripping him down, and shaving all that body hair of his. On a second thought, an additional step was added. Force France into some sort of panties. After all, he doubted the other was wearing any.

The blush that rose to Canada's cheeks may have been understandable after he reconsidered that idea and realized some finer details of it. Particularly the step regarding stripping.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:34 pm
(( It wasn't me France, but omg that's funny as hell! XD))

Lithuania blushed even more, even if he giggled because the stubble tickled. "S-stop that!" he rubbed his cheek. "I'm not promising anything... Just saying you would match that outfit better if you did..." he glanced to the others. "Hello Austria-san, Sealand-san."

(( Austria. Pimp!Ivan? -Referance to last night's crack.-
User Image ))  

Lithuania-tan

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:35 pm
"Thanks Japan! I like your outfit! It's Alice right? I love that book!" the boy smiled, "And hey look! I guess Canada wasn't scared after all!"  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games