Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatukiri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:25 am
User Image
User Image
The Godess emerged from a mist in the sky and the clouds soon started with droplets of rain. She hovered over the Castle for quite some time and then made her way to him. With an expression on her face that showed how hurt she was, not of the body but of the soul...she came directly towards Hatukiri who had dare not look her in the eyes, and with him doing that, it made her heart ill, knowing that he was not happy to see her, she then attempted to coax him to speak by saying softly*
Elven my love, look upon me with thy beautiful colored eyes *she took a deep breathe of air as she was now only inches from him, and continued to say with the voice of 10 thousand broken hearts*

~Am i so distasteful in thy mind, that thou shall'st not even notice my presence before you?~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:37 am
Lady K - Keeper of Keys
User Image

Aven felt a few drops of rain hit her face, then it continued at a steady pace. She jumped up and jogged towards the castle, she didn't need to be caught out in the rain.

Looking up and down the halls, she slowly made her way back to her room. Her clothes where slightly damp from the rain, it wasn't an uncomfortable feeling, it was actually quite soothing. A small grin crept across her face as she continued to walk down the hallway.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:37 pm
Xenya turned his head towards the sound of the door break down as he looked at Zena and walked over to her "Hide!" as she looked up and started to run off into the bushes of the garden as Scanda appeared at the doors and turned to Xenya "Xenya where is she?" as Xenya turned to Scanda "Who are you?" as part of Scandas chest faded showing his bones and organs making Xenya step back in horror "Ох ебать не...why do you want her?" as Scanda stared at him they both knew why he was here but only one knew where she was "Вы чертовски знаю, почему
...she broke the rules...section 5 I dont have to read out to you knowing your contribution to the group...but at your state you dont have the same powers as me..." Xenya started to get nervous "I know where Zena is Xenya...You dont and you best move out of the way before she gets herself killed..." as Scanda pushed Xenya aside and looked at a set of bushes and liftedup one hand and ripped Zena out of the bushes "Ow theres a twig in my hair!" as she started squeling and tried to get it out "Zena...turn around" Xenya said quietly and Zena turned and saw Scanda infront of her "Oh no..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:26 am
Momenarily lost in thought,
Chief eyes focused as she entered her office, as the sight of the elven became her main target.

Appearing behind her, "Not my first choice of words", quickly moving the Hetukiri aside, she settled into her leather chair. "Don't you have more pressing business to attend to, say the keeping of the Castle, your brother whom has gone missing yet again, not to mention catching Amentet before she turns any more guests. Any of this ringing a bell?" Chief arched a brow at the elven as she sat sprawled on her floor. Then shook her head, knowing the words were falling on deaf ears.

Turning to look at Able and the Sun god, she laced her fingers together prayer style, as her chin rested on top. "Now which of you would like to explain to me what happen tonight?" Looking from one to the other, she continued. "And please don't bother lying, I don't have time for it."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

Almost to her room, Aven heard a terrible noise back in the other direction. She ran down the hall towards the exit to the gardens, where she found the doors wide open. Before she could stop herself, she slipped on the smooth floor, she was barefoot and still damp from the rain.

She landed with a thud on the ground and emitted a loud squeak. She was about to get up when her gaze drifted up and out the door, what she saw froze her in place. There were two beings outside that she thought she remembered, but the third one.... Immediately her hands moved to her mouth to muffle any noise that would, and most likely would, come from her. She had a feeling that she probably shouldn't be here, but she was to nervous to move.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:24 am
Scanda looked at Zena "Yes indeed" then he heard a noise coming over from the door and saw a girl there not moving "I still don't know how Chief keeps this place alive" as he walked over to the girl he turned back to Xenya and Zena and froze their legs together then turned back to the girl "Do you want something?" as he towered over her.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:00 am
User Image

Aven jumped slightly as he froze Xenya and Zenas legs. One more thing to worry about she thought. She looked up at Scanda, not knowing what to say, she cleared her throat and scooted back slowly "I heard...noise..loud noise..just came to see what it was...I mean no trouble at all..just..curious..." she looked up and down the hall, trying to see if anyone else was heading this way as an excuse to get up and leave. Making this new resident mad might not be the best thing to do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:38 pm
Scanda stared deadly into her eyes "I know that your scared of me and you have no reason to be here so you can go" Scanda turned back to Xenya and Zena and unfroze their legs and walked back to them "Dont think iam gonna go soft on you two..."  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

Aven got up quickly and stepped back a few feet "Yes sir." she said quickly as she scurried off down the hall.

After she went down the hall a ways, she fell back against a door and sunk to the ground. "What is going on in this place now..." she said outloud as she let her head go back and hit the door, resting there and staring up at the ceiling.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Able was brought back to the room as Chief spoke. Her mind had wondered off again and she sat there aloof at the situation, of course until she knew she'd have to explain, explain things she wasn't sure if she could even do. Her eyes fell to the floor then over to the Sun God and she knew he'd have no clue how to answer Chief's question. The mere thought of having to explained what happened made a soft inaudible sigh escape passed her lips.

Even though she felt very worn out, she knew she wouldn't get off the hook that easily and they would press at her until she spilled what had happed in that forest. At last she gathered her thoughts and took a deep breath.

"There are somethings I can't really explain other then the fact that I was lured into the deepest part of the forest, or more so forced to. I guess it really has to do with my past life and the curse that simply continues to run my life." She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck, some of the black markings that looked like tattoo's exposed to their view. Perhaps the only time they had seen them was when she, as Scarlet was fighting along with everyone else when the Castle was in danger. Able sat there trying to think of what else to tell her exactly. It wasn't the easiest thing to tell since the fight was rather fuzzy and there were gaps. She did receive a decent amount of blows on the head after all.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:34 am
Xenya looked a Scanda "You cant kill her...well you can but she was foolish give her a chance!" Scanda turned to Xenya "I will make you a bet in which we have a fight over...You win, I let her live but she has to focus on her magic AND just I will watch over incase BUT if I win...she dies...AND you get to choose how!" "Is the option of not getting involved in this available?" Zena questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:13 am
User Image
User Image

-Still looking in the opposite direction his expression turned a bit sour-
"What bussiness do you have here!? I have no time to waste on the likes of you" -he said bitterly-

-He then stood straight no longer using the porch rail as support, did a 180 degree turn, and began to walk towards the other side of the porch*

User Image

hatukiri

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:32 am
User Image
User Image

*She tried holding her tears but they came out full force after hearing Hatukiri's reply to her greetings. As he began to walk away she reappeared right infront of him before he had reached the end of it, and finally setted her feet on the porch's floor. Even though his eyes where now looking towards her feet she still gazed at him with a loving expression...

A few minutes past, she finally mustered up enough courage, and dared to take hold of him. In an instant each of her hands gently took hold of his arms and she rested her forehead on his chest.Closing her eyes she said to him in a soft cry* "Hatukiri...I...*she stopped shortly and thought of what his reaction might be to her words, she continued saying*
Hatukiri I...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:45 am
User Image
User Image

*Hatukiri placed one finger over the Goddess's lips and replied by saying*
~shhhh~
....."we had a deal right? you know very well i could never love someone like you, your too manipulative, and cold hearted, and your nothing like Chi.. *He stopped himself from speaking any further, turned his head and looked her in the eyes to be sure she understood how serious he was. Then he withdrew himself from her embrace and walked away silently*

User Image

hatukiri

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:25 pm
Xenya and Scanda stared at Zena she didn't know what covered their faces and just made it to show two evil red eyes and everything else black but it was different between the two "Erm another question why is some of Xenyas hair like revealing from the hood thing?" Scanda turned to Xenya and looked at him "During the training and throughout years the identities of us start to become anonymous so when he starts to age some more he will somewhat be like me except the clothes will be different, thats how we tell who's who" he replied and looked back at Zena "If You promise to do your training you won't die...But you still have to be punished..." Scanda thought for some moments then had an idea "We'll keep you in Cryo Rest" Xenya acted suprised "You know that could KILL her?!" "Well if she does its her fault for not training on her powers..." Zena stared at them then just collapsed unconsious as the both of them stared at her "Well that's one part done!" said Xenya as they lifted her to her room.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games