Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:55 pm
After a few moments, there was a giggle and then a response. "Really? Okay, then here's the deal. If you can find a way to leave the state safely and legally in one day and not spend too much time in a car, then I will go."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:56 pm
Tommy thought about it for a moment. "Potions? What kind of potions? Like, for everything? Or just specific stuff? And how do you send a message without a phone? I'm guessing if you don't trust phones, you definitely don't trust computers for email."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:59 pm
Cuwen
After a few moments, there was a giggle and then a response. "Really? Okay, then here's the deal. If you can find a way to leave the state safely and legally in one day and not spend too much time in a car, then I will go."

Daniel smiled, relieved.

"Agreed. And done. Now you need to pack for a very cold climate. Heavy coats, layered weather gear, that sort of thing. Also, please talk to Jessi. She's genuinely concerned. And this trip thing was her idea to help. Deal?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:00 pm
Sakura had to admit she didn't like to use them even though she had the skills. "Well I do have the mobile and even though I don't trust them I can see their usefulness. As for Lia's potions...I guess that you should ask her about that...I'll just sell whatever she decided to bring in really" she said with a slight shrug  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:03 pm
"Deal. Though, I dress like that normally right now. It's freezing here! And.. please tell Jessi I'll call her cell after she gets off of work. Thank you Daniel. This was really nice of both of you. Call me with the details of when to leave and all that, please. I'll talk to you later."

With that, the call was ended.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:09 pm
"Will do. Talk to you later then."

Daniel hung up the phone and quickly leapt up and began throwing his jacket and other gear on. Once he was dressed again he hurried out of his office and back to the lobby. Stoping at the desk he started doing up his coat.

"Okay Jess, looks like we're on. I got a hold of Amy, didn't sound too bad, and she seemed to agree. And she said whe sould call you later as well. Now all you need to do is get together some really cold weather gear for yourself, and then let Amy, and I guess me, know when you want to leave."

Starting for the door while walking backwards, Daniel kept right on talking.

"And I hate to rush out on you all of sudden, but there a few preparations that I need to see to. And no, nothing major like, well like before. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night."

And with that Daniel spun and rushed out into the cold night with a grin that made random strangers give him a double-take.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:14 pm
Sakura watched for a moment as the stranger rushed by and then went back to her sketch as though she hadn't seen anything unusual and as she was used to people running about all over the place and sometimes not for the same reasons as what she saw tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:17 pm
SakuraTheBlueTiger
Sakura had to admit she didn't like to use them even though she had the skills. "Well I do have the mobile and even though I don't trust them I can see their usefulness. As for Lia's potions...I guess that you should ask her about that...I'll just sell whatever she decided to bring in really" she said with a slight shrug

Tommy replayed Sakura's response in his mind and was pretty sure he didn't hear a response to his question about how she would send the message if she didn't like to use phones. But she was being very evasive about all of that, so he decided not to push it any further.

He smiled and hung up his towel on a rack behind the bar counter. "Well, I guess that makes sense since she's in charge of the potions department. You know, I really hope I see your painting in the future and get to check out your store. Both sound really interesting. I have to head home now, though. My shift is over. I hope you come back really soon, Sakura. It's been a pleasure talking with you."

He bowed slightly, winked, and then headed out.

{{Sorry! Time for me to head to bed. I"m tiiiiired. Ttyl!! This scene was fun. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:20 pm
(( night Cuwen =^.^=))

Sakura offered a bow of the head in reply as he left then finishing her sketch off she she closed the book and placed it back into her pocket before walking out and heading over to MW for a few drinks  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:21 pm
Jessi was just able to keep up with all that Daniel was saying quickly because she had spent so much time with him. She could follow his quick and excited speech. It made her excited herself just to hear how excited he was.

When he said they were on and that Amy would call her later, Jessi's eyes grew as wide as saucers and she quickly got up to go and give Daniel the biggest hug she had ever given him.

But before she could, he was already out the door, his instructions for what to wear hanging in the air. She looked at the spot he just left and her heart felt so light and warm. Tears even came to her eyes and she spoke very softly.

"Oh Daniel..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:22 pm
{{Night Sakura! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:29 pm
:: wakes up from the prolonged "nap" she took on the floor in front of the fireplace after coming down from the sugar rush that was the result of the sweets binge she took yesterday. At first she doesn't recognize her surroundings and automatically assumes she'd been kidnapped. Eyes wide with panic, she huddles behind a chair and watches the place cautiously, trying to figure out where the exits are and what would be the safest way to get to them. However, her scouting isn't nearly as discrete as she likes to think it is and it isn't long before one of the staff members takes notice and approaches her ::

Hey there. Anything you need help with?
Miro isn't here surprised gonk ninja
:: ducks further behind the chair to hide ::

.... um... who's Miro?
No one. You saw nothing. ninja
Oh.... 'kaaaaaay.....? confused
:: walks off, not wanting to be the one to deal with the crazy person ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:37 pm
Daniel strolled into Aqua Springs with his face down and reading over a sheet of paper. The writing would be all but incomprehensible to a casual onlooker, and even a few that stopped to look, thus Daniel's intent reading. He had made the list, as it was indeed a list, in an extreme hurry. He had been running around town and visiting various stores and shops, taking notes on things that would be needed on the upcoming excursion. Most the non-essentials were covered, but there was still one matter that needed attention. In order to allow a smooth day off, he intended to set up everything, including food. And food was something that he wasn't exactly fluent in. But there was one person, besides Amy and Jessi, that would know what kind of foods Amy and Jessi liked. Daniel walked into the lounge and called towards the back.

"Tommy? You in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 pm
:: peeks out from behind the chair after hearing a vaguely familiar voice. She sees a man standing there with what looked kind of like an officer's cap. Hooray! Miro is saved! She starts to get up to tell the officerman about her kidnapping, but then remembers how Tes always told her that cops were untrustworthy and could be easily corrupted eek She stands there awkwardly a moment, debating with herself whether or not to risk it. When he idly shifts while waiting for an answer from Tommy, she quickly ducks back behind the chair, not wanting to be spotted. She continues to watch him from around the side of the chair, seeing if she can catch him making any shady deals or something ::  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:12 pm
After a little bit of not getting a response, Daniel walked over to the doors that led to the kitchens, and poked his head in.

"Tommy?"

With still no response, Daniel gave a shrug and turned and left the lounge. Crossing the lobby, Daniel went to his office. Removing his bag, coat, and hat, Daniel sat down to do some surfing on the internet. If he couldn't get ahold of Tommy soon, he was going to have to figure it out a menu on his own. The prospect was not one he looked forward to.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games