Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jay took it all in, word for word, meaning for meaning. The plan had only barely changed, even with their intelligence being what it was. Honestly, the twins were planning on being stealthy for only so long. They'd waited a particularly long time to crush a skull in, and the last real conflict they'd gotten into had been with a friend. No, the twins were slated to let loose the King Kai Fistj all over anyone who dared try and put themselves in their way. To that end, when Shiro said he believed in Osiris, they only smiled knowingly at him.

"Seems like the plan is set, then. Was there anything else presently needing discussion, Raikage dono? We have some preparations to tend to." With that open ended question, Jeon would place a hand on her brother, and over the span of a few seconds meld into the shared body, to almost no reaction to Jay whatsoever. For the moment, she merely focused on the natural energy surroudning everyone and everything, drawing in as much as she could. [80 NE gathered.]

Stats

Current BGM:
        Stats
        Kumo Registration #379857783
        Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
        Current Chakra 640 / 760xxxxxCurrent Stamina 550 / 630xxxxx
        Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
        Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
        Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
        Class & Clan Reductions:
        ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBlood Bender: N/A
        ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
        ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
        Techniques Used:
        Kagura Shingan Post delay.

Quotes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:03 pm
      User Image
      Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Ex-Raikage ❈ B Rank

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

As Thanatos waited for Shizuka to reply, a pale boy walked into the office lobby, he immediately walked straight to the desk and requested to speak with the Raikage about receiving his headband. Then Shizuka spoke up and told him that it was one of his. One of is? Thanatos didn't recall having relations with a ghost to produce this fairly pale child. But of course he kept that little joke to himself. "I see, well I'll take it from here then Shizuka thank you." Thanatos gaze shifted from Shizuka as another genin appeared she seemed a bit out of breath running into the office. She also seemed to be here for her headband. He guess she would be his other genin."Hello, My name is Thanatos Hatake. From this point forward I will be your squad leader. I hope we can all get along." He said with a honest smile towards the two genin. He then produced two headbands and held them both out."This headband symbolizes an unwavering commitment not only to the kage, but more importantly to the village and it's people. Always remember that and if you accept it. Take the headband from my hand and place it upon your bodies." After they accepted the headbands he needed to get to know them better." Now, lets get some real introductions out of the way. Kid, you got first." Thanatos said looking at Orichi.

AC/Ryo 147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Azeiel The Risen

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
      • Hunter 50
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Survivor 150

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:33 pm
      User Image
      Character Name oirchi tensu kai
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      | r a n k :: D | t i t l e :: Genin | a c :: 0 |
      | c h a k r a :: 150 | s t a m i n a :: 350 |

orichi look at him and didn't even bother to acknowledge what he just said and took the headband with a icy cold look in his eyes,and put it on his forhead,and looked up,"ahem my name is orichi call me kai,nice to meet you with these trival terms,anyways less get on to training or something this lady is in my group eh nice,we will get along as long as you do your job as a shinobi got it."he looked at her with no emotion except it looked like he was in agony deep inside his soul and his eyes,he looked back at the leader and nodded,"So you will be teaching us things well thats nice as long as i can learn more taijustu i am fine with it,other than that count me out."He looked at the man with a cold look as he walked away to get away from the two.

KibitzRajas

Azeiel The Risen

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:42 pm
      Grand Chevalier Haji

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Azeiel The Risen

User Image

Lily nods as she takes her hand out grabbing the headband wrapping it around the top part of her right arm like its a officer badge. Lily though after she placed her headband on her right arm, she heard about Orichi said about her doing the job of a shinobi and everything will be cool. To Lily a bit, he was being a bit rude but she simply let it pass over her mind. "My name is Lily Rose Tenkei, nice to meet you Sensi." Lily bowed before Thanatos glad to be in his service. "I come from the Tenkei clan, a unique clan in the far west." Lily didn't know what to expect as she is part of a squad team with Thanatos being their guide in the team.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Gaian 50
      • Person of Interest 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Partygoer 500
      • Elocutionist 200
      PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:14 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Atsuko took the manila folder and bowed to the woman. "You will have to give my apologies to him for not meeting in person but we must depart. I will make it up to him and contact him in a couple of weeks. Have a good rest of your evening miss" Atsuko said. With that he'd lead the group back out of the building, back on the road.

Pet Chakra: 75 / 625
      Clone Chakra 60 / 100

◆¦ Passives
        Sharingan 3 Tomoe - Active
        Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.
        Targeted Immunization (Fear)

◆¦ Inventory
        Pain-Murderer [x9] - An extra-strength painkiller. Take one to abolish all pain in the body.
        Field Medic's Kit - Includes several types of hypodermic needles, precesion scalpels, sanitation kits, adrenaline boosters, and even cauterizing tools.
        Focus Pad [x5] - A soft cotton pad that focuses Eiseijutsu onto the areas covered by it. This drastically reduces recovery time after being treated with Eiseijutsu.
        Kumo Pass Seal
        Communicator
        Base Key
        Dragon Mask
        Lost Robes
        - (Rasengan Stored)
        -
        -

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:37 pm
      User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos watched Orichi as he spoke and introduced himself. He seemed... a bit off, he turned away from him and spoke to his partner. He seemed to be only interested in training for his taijutsu. Thanatos would place two fingers on the nape of his shirt."Kai, While your enthusiasm to hone your craft is admirable. Only a fool would not expand his knowledge beyond their chosen path. We will definitely train all aspects of your abilities.As you've heard Miss Shizuka has some missions for us as well. So hold on a bit alright?" Thanatos voice was soft but powerful. He then turned to Lily and smiled, trying to make the situation with Kai a bit less awkward."Interesting Lily. I look forward to working with both of you." He then turned to Shizuka for the missions they were going to complete.

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
      • Hunter 50
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Survivor 150

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:34 pm
      User Image

orichi looked at him and noticed it seem to have a little thunder in his voice,in a way of a commander so he laid of a bit and nodded,"sure thing but id rather learn tai first anyways,but i guess i can make time for some other justsu why i am at it." he said giving him a thumbs up,and walked back over and clenched his fist and held it outward to lilly ,"ready for some training." he said smiling a little bit,as he crossed his arms.

KibitzRajas

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:56 am

User ImageUser Image
    • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
      ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
      pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
      pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Buoyant Boogie- Splatoon 2

Map
                                                                    User Image

Toso nodded in reassurances of Shiro and The word of the twins. If Shiro was willing to place his faith in these individuals, well they must have done something to warrant it. Returning his head back into it neutral position he'd make a single comment before moving on. "Bloop if worse comes to worse. I've gotten in a habit recently of getting from one place to another hastily and to the best of my ability undetected." Toso would then release the single hand sign keeping the miniature sumiraiko squids together and obedient. They each melted into little respective puddles finalizing locations. Toso's sleeve would then in a brief bright light glowing, the opening where one would typically hide weapons, the brush used to make the alterations vanished inside of it.

Still suffice to say, going in blind, he'd be lying if he said it didn't unsettle him. Topped with Mizuki's claims of blizzard warnings it sounded almost like a suicide mission. Ah, maybe placing more thought into it...it might as well have been. Thanatos...he remembered him faintly as his dark tinted glasses reflected his image. The eagerness in the eyes of all these genin. It made Toso think, had he become jaded to the reality of the situation at hand? The previous Kage coming back? The constant power shifts Kumogakure had been going through. Kage's leaving on whims or on missions they never seem to return from. And now...Shiro was about to cause another upset and recently since taking the title of Kage. Chances were there were dissenters, maybe several now questioning Kumogakure's competence if they weren't cheering patriotic war cry's...and Toso...as certain as he was about what needed to done...his uncertainty of what would happen after all was said and finished loomed a shadow over an expressionless face.

said face would then turn to whom he would be recognizing as his commanding officer for this mission. "Mizuk-nii. Ah, I should say, Commander Mizuki. As one of my saviors , let it be known that should the scenario ever come down to it, I'll return the favor in full. Bloop." He'd then address Shiro and everyone in the room before removing one of the Jounin scroll he had attached to his back. He would then unravel it and from his Torso he would stick his hand into a hole that manifested as if he were a ghost. Then he would begin pulling something out. That something was a Brush about half the size of a person.

Toso would then begin to inscribe a contract fuuin on the scroll. "If we are being dismissed, I'd like to propose beforehand bloop. That the majority of us here, consign to a summoning contract with one another. Should the need arise, if it is to everyone's co-signing knowledge, summoning one another and reverse summoning one another via Kuchiyose could prove an invaluable asset for re- positioning and support. Bloop." The fuuin would then unravel its many symbols awaiting those who wished to be part of the contract. "Of course I'm providing my consent being the one proposing it and all bloop. However, I can see why some may decide to not sign, while it may require the consent of the participating parties it could prove to cloud ones thoughts if having to make a difficult decision in the midst of battle to heed a call for reasons unknown. bloop. All in all if it proves to bothersome the contract can be nullified with its destruction after the assault bloop."

Toso would then form the consenting hand sign, and for good measure to strengthen the connection had one of his brushes bristle turn rough enough to draw blood, he'd then place his palm on the scroll making it so whomever else co-signed could summon him or any other co-signers if need be.

Chakra:625/625❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:605/605❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 880/1880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:15550/15550

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                                                    ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                    ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                    ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                    • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                    • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                    • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                    • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                    • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +3
                                                                    • Class Bloodline Post reduction +3 {Applies to All Training}
                                                                    • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                    • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                    • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    ~Head~
                                                                    ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                    ~Body~
                                                                    ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 160 - 120 = 40 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                    [Contents]:
                                                                    Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                    Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                    Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                    Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                    Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                    Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                    Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                                                    Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                                                    Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                                                    Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                                                    ~Hands~
                                                                    ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                                                    ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves : {Equipped}
                                                                    ~Waist~
                                                                    Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                    •Moth Blend x2
                                                                    •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                    •Mending Blend x2
                                                                    •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                    •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                    ~Scrolls~
                                                                    Φ Jonin Scrolls x5:
                                                                    1-[Contents]:
                                                                    •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                                                    •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                    •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                    2-[Contents]:Nature Summoning Water: S
                                                                    3-[Contents]:
                                                                    4-[Contents]:
                                                                    5-[Contents]:
                                                                    ~Feet~
                                                                    Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                    Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                                                    Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                    Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                    Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank B
                                                                    Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                    Temujin Uchiha
                                                                    Naomi Tenshu
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Gaian 50
      • Person of Interest 200
      PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:23 am
      Grand Chevalier Haji

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Azeiel The Risen

User Image

Lily nods to Oirchi and says"Yes i am ready, there is alot of jutsu i must learn in order to protect my family. My family and i moved here after someone came after us even though they haven't shown up again. So after the move, i wanted to train to become a shinobi and so here i am." Lily said with a smile as she gave Oirchi a thumbs up including to Sensi. Lily is very pumped about training as each day training will make her stronger. Lily though thinks back to her family and how her father sometimes get himself in a bad mix with someone else. Lily when she was younger, all she could do was hide out and listen to her father get beaten up. Lily though played music for her father and her father cheered up trusting Lily that everything is going to be alright. Lily leaves the flashback as she turns back to Oirchi and Sensi ready for training.  
      PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:58 pm
      User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShizuka Saitou [NPC]

Rising from her desk she moved in front of it and lightly rested her hands upon the pommel of her weapon as she nodded,"That I do. Thanatos, your mission is to get them into shape. Regardless of intent and nature, these young shinobi will be thrust into the crucible of war sooner or later. While they will not be participating in the battle for Seizen they more then likely will be in the next one." With her left arm leaving the pommel and gripping her right arm she continued,"We cant let them down. After all," She would lightly cuckle,"Shiro-chan, would be pretty mad if someone didn't make it back cause they skimped on training."

Grand Chevalier Haji

xl Xero xl

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
      • Beta Citizen 0
      • Beta Gaian 0
      • Beta Contributor 0
      PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:26 pm
      User Image The plan as Mizuki saw it was full of holes. Personally she wouldn't risk three squads on an attempt to rescue two shinobi. Why not scout out the town first, hit the UHV directly, and then rescue the trapped shinobi. Or at the very least collect some intel first. That was the biggest crux of her issues. No real intel, no assurances on communication, and no garuntee that their targets were even alive. Still she would go to save as many lives as possible. Hopefully her squad wouldn't be put in a position of too much danger. She didn't want to risk their lives for the other two needlessly. "Got it daddy." With that her acceptance of the plan was relayed.

As for Toso, well she disliked the man highly. Still his acknowledging her work did soften her feelings somewhat. Enough that she would at least consider his next proposal. It was certainly sound from what she could tell, but at the same time she had no desire to sign a contract with him. "I'll have to pass, gotta get the kiddos gathered up and ready to go." With that she turned to leave. However before leaving she shot a look to the twins and said, "If two want any personal instruction meet me there~" [Exit]

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 775/ 775 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 335(40)/ 375 x ◆¦ RYOx 5,650 x ◆¦ ACx 16,625
      ◆¦ SENSOR / MEDICx ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ CHŪNINx ◆¦ KUMOGAKUREx
      xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
          Mission Title [ Rank ]
          Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
          Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
          Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
          Learning Nin, gen, and eseijutsu require 3 post less.
          Chuunin Vest (Light) - D rank simple is auto blocked
          Immune to Frostbite
          Mist Vision

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
          Healing hands minor and regular
          Bone healer

Azeiel The Risen
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Temujin Uchiha
      NecroPlant
      Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:45 pm
      User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos nodded to Kai."No problem, while I don't know that much regarding taijutsu. I can still help you train faster." Thanatos looked over at lily who said she became a shinobi to protect her family. Which reminded Thanatos of his own family who he had failed to protect while he was in a coma. Shizuka spoke up about the training:"Of course, I'll get them ready. It terrible not seeing the people you grew up with." He said this about other and himself. Everyone he had trained with was dead, rogue or MIA. He turned to his student and stood."Lets head to the Academy! We have training to do, I'll train you both till you drop!"

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
      • Hunter 50
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:22 pm
      User ImageUser Image

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        Now that all were in assent of the plan he took a deep breath and held it for a moment. Damn did he want a smoke right now. Pinching his nose he began,"There is one last thing I need to cover. Its not pleasant but its what must be covered. What I am about to tell you is an order, possibly a final one. If this battle goes sour, I will order the assault teams to fall back to the village like I said. But I will remain behind. Akagi has to pay for his crimes against my people. I will not run from him. That being said, if I do not survive, Tosa, Jay, Jeon, Mizuki, and Thanatos. You five will lead the village together, no one above any other. Together. Until the next heir to the title shows him or herself." While his tone was soft, there was a deadly determination behind it which left no room at all for questioning. "I trust the three of you can inform Mizuki and Thanatos of this order. To that end, Jay, Jeon. I am temporally promoting you to Jounin. Succeed in this mission and you will both be Anbu in full and keep the title. Toso you have shown me you can lead and unwavering loyalty to myself and the village. Do well in protecting the support team and you will also be promoted." Biting the tip of his thumb he dripped a couple of drops onto the scroll. Further demonstrating the trust he showed in the man. The man who had been at his side longer then any in the village.

> Chakra : : 860 / / 860 x > Stamina : : 770 / / 770 x > AC : : 50200 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                        > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > A-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                            Current Stats
                                                              Speed: Moderatly [+3] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                              None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                              - Objectives
                                                              - Go
                                                              - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                            > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                              Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Temujin Uchiha
                                                        Dexterous Prince
                                                        Naomi Tenshu
                                                        NecroPlant
                                                        cinyican

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:11 am
      User Image

orichi smiled ,nodded and was happy they could finally go and train so he took off to the Academy,"i'll be there first catch you guys there i am tired of waiting i am ready to work,i'll do my best to learn new justu sensei,"he smiled gave him a thumbs up and took off running out of the building quickly,hesitating none,has he went out the building he noticed a huge tower with three other floors to it he thought to him self maybe it is around here so he took off that direction and proceed to go ahead even though he had no idea where he was going,he just wanted to see the village people and how active it was,after about 10-20 mins he he finally got close enough to be right next to the huge towering building that look like a behemoth to him,he stooped then waited for the rest of his time to catch up with him.

OCC : going to the Academy[EXIT]
      KibitzRajas

Grand Chevalier Haji

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Gaian 50
      • Person of Interest 200
      PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:41 pm
      Grand Chevalier Haji

xl Xero xl

KibitzRajas

Azeiel The Risen

User Image

"I'll depart as well Sensi, clearly the mission is approved and that ill be on my way to the same place that my fellow squad mate went off to. Iets get very powerful during this mission." Lily said with a smile as she turned to Shiro"Nice to meet you, my name is Lily Rose Tenkei, Genin of the Hidden Cloud. I would stick around to hear your name but i must go now, there is a mission that needs done after all, excuse me." Lily then walks out of the office past her sensi as she heads for the Academy in the Hidden Cloud. [Exit to Rising Tower]  
      ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games