Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi put all she had into the jutsu. Watching as her hands starting to spew out little balls of fire watching it rain down like mini meteors. There had to be over fifty of them falling to the ground from the air. She watched as it rained down onto the area around her watching things catch fire as they struck the area's around her. She continued to spill out more of them. Watching the clones trying to avoid them they soon were struck and dispersed. She then realized Kazurai wasn't really paying as much attention as he was before and her jutsu was going straight for him. The ground around them both was already on fire.

[ Incinerating Hail Technique - 5/5][Finished]

[Bond of Trust - 5/40]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:04 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 190/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(Mizu no Yoroi [ Water Armor ] Post 1/1 Learned)

Kazurai jumped to more of a readied stance, seeing his clones completely evaporate then melt from the jutsu, shield and all. This amazed him and at the same time made him fear for his life. He was about to ready the water shield in defense to the several fireballs hurling towards his location but it would not hold up. If it did nothing for the clones it would do the same for him. Not knowing what to do her attack was going to hit him. Holding his arms up in hopes to stop the attack while pushing chakra through his body in hopes to brace the attack. In doing so pulling a water layer around his body entirely causing him to open his eyes abruptly noticing it was no longer air he was breathing. Looking at the incoming fireballs they landed onto his arms that he was holding up covering his head. The fireballs burst into flames on his arms but not feeling any pain as the water doused it almost right away.

When the fire completely went out on Kazurai the water armor jutsu also expelled. Looking around for a moment he saw that the entire yard was on fire, and even a bit of he front of the dojo. "What the hell!?" Turning around and seeing his jacket on fire. "Seriously.....?" slamming his hands on the ground causing the water to rise extinguishing the flames all around

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:Water basin

Techniques Learned: Mizu no Yoroi [ Water Armor ]

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi started to laugh more she then fell over in laughter. She was now on the ground in a little balls holding herself she continued to laugh. Gasping a bit she tried to control herself. She looked up still snickering looking right at Kazurai. "Sorry about that." She then slowly got to her feet trying to calm herself. She then looked around at the damage she had caused and shook her head. "Well that jutsu will need a bit of tweaking so i don't set the entire village ablaze." She then turned on her heals making her way towards the door as if to go inside. "If you would excuse me I am gonna go finish my training inside. just got to learn two more of this one style of taijutsu." She then looked over at Kazurai with a caring look on her face. "If you wanted you can sleep over at my place tonight." As she then quickly rushed inside before Kazurai could answer or do anything, leaving him outside still trying to comprehend everything.

{Bond of Trust 6/40]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 06200 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :415 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

As Myurai soared across the skys he couldnt help but enjoy the feeling of freedom it brought him. Though his attention was quickly turned to the pillar of flame that began to arise from the dojo. It seemed once again that someone had set it ablaze. Once he reached the dojo he called down to Kazurai," BACK UP." Taking a deep breath he began to focus his chakra as his eyes began to glow bright blue. Forming a quick seal with his left hand he began to call up the water from under the ground and began the process of extinguishing the flames. Once he had the fire out he slowly descended down to Kaz and said," Alright let me guess Nobu did this didnt she. Were really going to have to teach her how to control that sort of thing. I dont need to be waisting chakra putting out her messes." Letting go of his fuuton chakra he landed softly as the sharp claws of ice dug into the ground.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:20 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Kazurai stood dumbfounded at what she had said for a few moments before hearing a familiar voice yell down to him to back up. Adrenaline running through his body again he saw Myurai performing a jutsu, no doubt to put out the rest of the fire he had missed. Jumping aside so that he could do what he needed to. 'I'm guessing it was too obvious that Rashi did this, but I guess it does make sense given her personality.' "Yes it was.. uhh... Nobu? You mean Igarashi?" Find it odd taking such a piece of her name. "Yes she went inside... she said to me.." Relizing what he was babbling about he shut up fast. "Never mind what I was saying." Walking over and scooping up a burnt shoulder cuff of his jacket where the rest lay in ash.

"Im going to head inside and see why she fled into there so fast before you got here." Kazurai began walking towards the dojo, praying that Myurai didn't pick up on any of the stuff that was said before he arrived. Even though he himself had no idea what she ment or what she wanted. This girl at the whim of one sentance could throw his entire system off balance. Shes going to be the death of him, but he cant help but keep being drawn to her.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image

Igarashi ran into the little room where Renji still lay sleeping. Going over to him she place a hand on his head which made him open his eyes. With a big yawn he looked at her, licking the hand that touched him. She smiled sweetly and stood up. She was about to start her training as usual but she couldn't stop thinking of what took place outside. the thoughts of did she really just pull that off kept going through her mind. Shaking her head she quickly gathered up the scrolls she no longer needed and went over to the wall and replaced them where they belonged. Returning to the room she saw that Renji had finally gotten up off the floor and was stretching. "Almost done boy. We can head home after." She then looked over her shoulder wondering if Kazurai was going to come bursting in the door at that exact moment.

[Bond of Trust - 7/40]

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Ryo: 06200 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :440 ¥

Shaking his head slightly Myurai couldnt help but wonder JUST WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON. He rubbed his forehead with the palm of his hand as he followed Kaz into the the building. He quickly looked around and instantly knew exactly where the young genin would go. Right smack to Nobu. Myurai began making his way over to her gouging marks into the floor as he walked, before he spoke," Alright the three of us need to have a talk." He didnt know the extend of the twos relationship but unless he was wrong they had just met what a day prior and now poor kaz was leashed to her more than her own pet was.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:54 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

Hearing Myurai kinda snapped him out of it. "Whats wrong." Kazurai listened to himself speak and he almost couldn't help at hearing how confused he sounded. So confused in his mind still at the moment. Igarashi's voice continued to bounce around in his head ("If you wanted you can sleep over at my place tonight.") 'Why would she say something like that unless there was a reason. Kazurai was extremely unfamiliar with something not having a reason or a motive to it. If she had a thing for him it would all be a simple diagnosis, but at times it seems she almost doesn't want his company. Kazurai trying to look more certain about what he was doing yet did not realize he was holding the side of his head as if his head was pounding.

Letting go of his head and turning more attention to Myurai. "What did you want to talk about sensai?" Shoving his own thoughts to the back of his mind he had forgotten all about the mission that was soon to be underway.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

Igarashi soon turned fully hearing Myurai's voice. She didn't think he sounded too happy with the tone he used. Renji quickly went over to Igarashi knowing he probably couldn't do much to a jounin, especially of this magnitude, he felt the need to at least act like he was going to protect her. She glared slightly at Myurai as she spoke. "What, I am just trying to learn some more jutsu before the mission. And you want to talk." She then realized the words that came out of her mouth were like putting salt on a wound and she probably wasn't helping much. But she really didn't feel the need to apologize.

She began to focus her chakra into her left index finger it slightly began to illuminate a violet red aura around it she then leaned forward, not caring that Myurai was in the room and continued with the motion to touch the ground pushing all her strength into her finger tip. At first all it did was make a tiny indent in the floor. Sighing she knew this would take a while to learn and she was going to learn it with Myurai here or not.

{One-fingered Earthquake - 1/4]

[Bond of Trust - 8/40]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Ryo: 06200 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :460 ¥

Hearing the sharp contrast in both their tones Myurai couldnt help but sigh as he took a deep breath before releasing his jutsu. As he did his eyes returned to their normal turqoise and the ice upon his body began to melt back into his skin. Once it was all gone he began to speak," Look I dont know whats going on between you two and quite honestly its none of my business. But I do give you this advice. Whatever there is between you two, keep it a secret, I mean it. The shinobi world is ruthless in time if someone wanted to hurt either of you all they would have to do is go after the other. After all there is no greater hindrance or handicap to a shinobi than out of control emotions. And nobu please try to be a bit more careful when practicing your Katon. All i ask is that you let a suiton user know ahead of time so that we dont end up causing and inferno. Katon may start out small but in time it can become very very dangerous. Its one of if not the only element that will grow stronger the longer its jutsu last. Also um if that is the move I think it is you might want to try to surge your chakra into your finger the instant you make contact not just flooding it with chakra. Restrain it THEN unleash it."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:58 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 200/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"I'm not even sure what it would be that I would hide." Thinking a moment to himself. "Don't think that I do not know of what you speak. My parents, they died on an S class mission they were sent on. They were sent together because.... they worked so well together. A lot of people told me growing up that they had never met a stronger pair of Ninja... How could people say that, knowing they died." Trying to conceal his emotions but anyone looking at him could see his face cracking slightly."I know why they died and that is exactly it! Their enemies used their love against them. Made them do what they knew was stupid as a shinobi... But.. I wouldn't be here at all had they stuck to those ways." Regaining some posture as he spoke. "I don't know what I feel inside being honest with you. I don't know what I feel for her, I sure as hell don't know what she feels for me. But I know I don't want anything happening to her." While staring at Igarashi. "That's about the only thing I'm sure of...." Looking down at his hands for a moment as his voice gets softer "I can hide it, I don't know yet what it is I'm hiding, But I know the dangerous it can cause."

Looking back to Igarashi "What do you think?" Hoping for a solid answer. "I can never feel you out Rashi... Could you maybe give me a hint? let me in on your plan?"

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image

Igarashi felt her jaw drop slightly with the words that came out of Kazurai's mouth. Quickly gaining her composure she had to hide her true feelings and pretend that Myurai was wrong. "I don't know what the hell you are talking about. But if it was true, like you said it yourself, it is none of your business. Plus all he is, to me, is a friend a good close friend." She then growled slightly under her breath feeling her anger get the better of her. She knew those words probably hurt Kazurai and she felt bad for saying them but they were needed to get Myurai off her back. "And if I am not certain but you too have a secret. You cant hide the smell, I can smell something on you that isn't you. So if anyone should be taking those words you said to us and using them it would be you." She then bit her lip to shut herself up she was digging way too deep into this wound and it was going to back fire on her.

Igarashi then did as Myurai told her and tried again this time it made a bigger dent in the floor where the floor started to crack around her finger. She then looked up out of the corner of her eye at Kazurai as to not draw attention to herself. She couldn't stop thinking of what she had said to him earlier outside.

[One-fingered Earthquake 2/4]

As she thought about him she realized her anger and feelings were welling up inside her and she didn't realize she was pushing more strength into her finger. She couldn't take her eyes off him and with that she had put more strength behind her finger and cause a hole in the floor about the size of her fist. Noticing quickly she jumped back landing a foot or two away. Her eyes on Myurai they were starting to grow a deeper red and she was starting to lose it.

[One-fingered Earthquake 3/4]

[Bond of Trust - 9/40]  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Ryo: 06200 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :460 ¥

Myurai's smile returned once more as he listened to Nobu talk about how there was nothing there and how he should take his own advice. And while Kaz revealed a bit of his own dark past making it clear that it was already a lesson well known but one he did not learn from. Shaking his head a bit he said very softly so his words would not be taken in anger," One Kazurai if your willing to make the same mistakes your parents were and did then does that mean you will meet their same end therefore failing to learn from their sacrifices? Im only saying this for your protection not to insult you in any way. And two dear girl. I have nothing to hide I saw an old friend of mine today. She helped me study and trained me as a younger genin. She was also my first teacher. Her name is Suzume. Earlier I was forced very quickly and very briefly to attend to her son while she dealt with the childs father. Any further questions ?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:06 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 210/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"I know this. Trust me I can ether honor their flaws that had allowed my entrance into this world, Or i can follow the shinobi way, which dishonors my very existence." Looking more frustrated the more he thought about it. "Ether way I'm going to request if I could just have the night to clear my head, I'm sure I could have my head screwed on right tomorrow morning." Then glancing over at Igarashi then back to random stuff in front of him, not wanting to make eye contact at the moment. "Does that offer still stand Rashi?" Blushing just a hair while asking. "I kinda want to talk to you more about some things and I don't feel like I could get the truth any other way." Standing up and walking up to Myurai. "And I'm not disregarding your advice, I know the risks and I vow to you that nothing will take place, I just need find some things out."

Looking at Igarashi still attempting to perform the taijutsu she was working on. Almost with a hair of anger and disbelieve. The way she said what she said earlier, it wasn't at all like the way she actually says things. Almost as if she was saying what wanted to be heard and not what was true. Ether way he had to know and the only way he could find out was alone.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:20 am
User Image

Noticing that she wasn't going to effect Myurai this way she just gave up. She was so enraged that he was almost in a way prying into her business yet when she fired back with his own it didn't harm him none. Finally she turned to Kazurai she nodded just once in hope he saw it. She then turned her attention back to the move she was trying to finish.

Igarashi then turned to the dummy that lay behind her and placing her finger on the thing it must of been mere seconds before it burst into tiny splinters. She felt she achieved something great and it made her smile.

[ One-Fingered Earthquake 4/4][Finished]

[Bond of Trust - 10/40]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games