Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:48 am
dreadno
damn. forgot to activate my secret pool. XD coulda done it if i hadn't. oh well. just out of curiosity. i'm being restrained i suspect. what manner of restraints and in what position am i in?

If you're talking about the ANBU checkpoint, you've got Chakra canceling cuffs, a tracking device, you'll be strapped to a heavy chair bolted to the floor, etc. Fun stuff. Oh, and they'll wait until you have to pee before starting the interrogation process. Nobody functions rationally with a really full bladder, after all. If you still don't cooperate, they'll put a gourmet meal in front of you and waft the scents toward your nostrils to drive you crazy while they slowly enjoy some of the most delicious-looking food anyone has ever seen. Why? Just because they have a large budget and nothing to do with the money. If you try to fall asleep, they'll start tickling you with a feather and making you sneeze at random intervals using Genjutsu.

You know, the standard stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:42 am
anatomy test is done, now to history test :/ ill post here in a moment, sorry it taking me long  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:49 am
Ergo War
dreadno
damn. forgot to activate my secret pool. XD coulda done it if i hadn't. oh well. just out of curiosity. i'm being restrained i suspect. what manner of restraints and in what position am i in?

If you're talking about the ANBU checkpoint, you've got Chakra canceling cuffs, a tracking device, you'll be strapped to a heavy chair bolted to the floor, etc. Fun stuff. Oh, and they'll wait until you have to pee before starting the interrogation process. Nobody functions rationally with a really full bladder, after all. If you still don't cooperate, they'll put a gourmet meal in front of you and waft the scents toward your nostrils to drive you crazy while they slowly enjoy some of the most delicious-looking food anyone has ever seen. Why? Just because they have a large budget and nothing to do with the money. If you try to fall asleep, they'll start tickling you with a feather and making you sneeze at random intervals using Genjutsu.

You know, the standard stuff.

With the constant sound of water running up to make holding it even worse? O.O devious B*****ds, hold on lucas we'll save you...................... eventually '-.-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:37 pm
i have a communications test in two days. yippee. i hope dogs eat the leftovers of what the maggots wouldn't eat after vultures eat my entrails while i gouge my eyes out at the easyness of this course.
by the way. did i mention IT IS EASY?  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:48 am
I shall be posting later today. Apologies for the delay!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 am
its fine XD we are all in college, and all understand the delays to actual fun stuff that college brings to us XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:29 pm
dreadno
i have a communications test in two days. yippee. i hope dogs eat the leftovers of what the maggots wouldn't eat after vultures eat my entrails while i gouge my eyes out at the easyness of this course.
by the way. did i mention IT IS EASY?

Did I ever tell you guys about my 'Rivers run into oceans' class? Ergo volunteered to go take it for me while he was still in highschool. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:56 pm
they took out a couple of empty plates and set it before lucas..... OH NO not THE 'rubbing fork and knife over an empty plate technique'!!! the horror!! its almost as bad as 'poking your eyeball while really cloes', lucas your screwed but hold on as long as possible we'll save you!!! if anything shout shikaka!! and hope they bow XD.

@ AandOE> i never heard this story... Q.Q

on a side note my emo-icons are GONE!! who stole them?!?!?  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:23 am
i request permission to have fuzzy warp to my position. (there is a reason i request this. and it will be revealed later. not going to cause any violence unless they strike him first.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:30 am
Just randomly? I don't think things work that way. =o  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:36 am
Ergo War
Just randomly? I don't think things work that way. =o
Hey ima try to post really quick. thank god most my tests are done...and its the weekend....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:48 am
How'd they go? =o T.G.I.S.? Thank Gallifrey it's Saturday!  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:51 am
My anatomy one i think i did very well on, and i confident about my history test. Abnormal psycology is on monday, so i using part of this weekend to study....lame....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:04 pm
BUT BUT. I HAVE A WAY OF EXPLAINING IT!!! i just dont wanna spoil the surprise of how he does it.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:33 pm
In a room that prevents the activation of Jutsu? =o This I have to hear.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games