Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:20 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth

And of course she finds me first.
"My sister try out for her quidditch team? Are you trying to give me a heart-attack?" David said horrified at the thought his sister might actually get involved in quidditch. The mere thought of her taking an interest in flying was disturbing enough. Flying was dangerous and quidditch was worse. But it wasn't like he could say much-or probably shouldn't-since he started dating Leo who was on her own houses quidditch team. "Just let me know if you catch wind of it. I'd rather have you mention it to me than say Wendy trying to pester me with anything to try to use it as some leverage or whatever."

Taking a sigh he glanced over at Leo and raised a brow when asked about Sapphire. Why should she care about Sapphire? David thought before it dawned on him that he was dating Leo so technically, she should care about him spending time with another girl, especially one he labeled as 'amusing', and he didn't even know if she knew about the time Sapphire kissed him on the cheek. Actually, I probably shouldn't mention that, ever. No one saw it so I could always say Sapphire is lying if I had to, and it wasn't like Leo and I were dating... He thought additionally.

"I've gotten to a point that many house placements don't even seem logical often enough," David said. "Cathy is a lot like our mum apparently-Dad has said it for years-and Mum was a Slytherin and Cathy is in Hufflepuff. Who knows, maybe the hat will just pull a random stunt with Wendy and decide to throw her in a random house?"

He shrugged and said, "And, is there anything wrong with trying to pawn someone off I don't really want to deal much with? It'll give Sapphire something to be entertained with for a while and I don't have to worry about her as much. I mean she was the one who bothered me at Platform 9 3/4."

"As for Mira and my cousin, I hope Mira doesn't play nice with Wendy. Wendy should be knocked down from her high horse once in a while. Besides if she is busy being annoyed by Mira she'll have less time to bother pestering me or my sister. It'll make Mira even more of my favorite out of your sisters," David added with a laugh, before he climbed into the carriage, thankful not to stumble this year and offered a hand to Leo, though, it would probably be more harm than good considering he was the uncoordinated one when it came to that sort of thing.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be a boring year. And if Mira needs anything I can help. She isn't all that different from my dad or me. I doubt being liked in general is that big of a deal to her. It's not that illogical or crazy of an idea," David added with a smile.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:05 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

“No,” Leonette shock her head. “Relax David, it’s not as if I know these things.” She told him. She knew David hated anything that meant being in harm’s way but this was Quidditch no one had ever died from it. “I’ll be sure to tell you if I hear anything.” She assured him.

Giving it some thought Leonette thought of one thing. “It’s possible,” she said pausing a moment. “But doesn’t the sorting hat also take your thoughts into consideration?” she added thinking it was very likely that she get the house she wanted. “Though I have to admit it would be good to see the reaction she gives off if she’s not in Slytherin.” Just the thought of Mira getting placed somewhere else made Leonette smile.

Shaking her head Leonette saw only a smart strategy with dealing with others. “No there’s nothing wrong with it. If anything it’s a good strategy.” She replied. “Not to mention brilliant pay back.” Leonette smiled brightly. Sapphire was never her favourite person, however she’d come to learn to live with her in class.

“Oh… how can she possibly be the favourite…?” Leonette sighed. Honestly the most devilish one out of the three was David’s favourite? Leonette just didn’t understand it. Despite not needing it the fourth year took David’s hand as she got into the carriage. The whole time she prayed she didn’t cause them to fall over or injure themselves in the process. “If you can get her to really say she needs help all the power to you.” Leonette told him honestly. Mira was a stubborn individual so she probably would never accept help unless it didn't appear to be that way.

With: Other students... David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:34 pm

User Image
Jericho Blackwood
Year of Hogwarts: First Year l Wand: (11.5), (Black Ironwood), with (Pegasus Wing Feather) l Age: 11 l Pet: Owl l House: Unsorted

Jericho Blackwood arrived to where he needed to be. He was by himself and the only one going to Hogwarts while the others are going somewhere else in the world. Looking around at the place he was in, it looked like a regular station and wondering what is so different about it besides the size being nearly three or more times the regular size of a of a normal train station. Walking past everyone to the get to the train. He is ignoring the fact that no one is there to say good-bye, wish him good luck, do your best; the things that parents or siblings would do to a kid when he would leave. "Oh well" Bringing everything he needed from text books to his pet owl. He would be prepared for his first year of wizard school.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 pm
Valentina La Russa Third Year Gryffindor

"Oh well, but good thing is no one has said hello to since i went back to red over the holidays." Valentina said to herself. "I should start dressing more like a girl than a tomboy then I might get more boys to notice me." as she continued talking to herself. As she was walking off the platform she didn't see a tree in front of her and next minute SMACK! walkied right into the tree. "STUPID TREE! Oh great my glasses are broken now I can't see." Valentina said "Can someone help me please." She said looking around blind for someone to help her. "I hate not being able to see." She had blind as a bat. "I feel sorry for the blind muggles that has to use dogs to help them." Valentina said for the first in her life actually feeling something for other people.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:05 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Alice and Jasper were glad to be back at school. Summer was uneventful for the both of them. While Jasper spent most of the time studying, Alice spent it shopping. She had so many clothing options for the school year Jasper knew it would take twice as long to get her to class. The two siblings spent the train ride together talking about the electives they choice and how they were going to work both schedules to get the most time together.

Tomorrow Jasper had made it admit about getting up with her despite not having class until one hour later. The two wouldn’t see each other until lunch that day and then right before dinner. Wednesday made up for the lack of time they’d really see each other on Monday. Honestly Alice didn’t understand why Jasper took so many electives. Granted she took a total of six but he went double that which was insane in her mind.

“Why were you…?” Alice just started to say when Jasper’s attention went from her to a redheaded girl. “Who’s that?” Alice asked following his gaze. “I’m not entirely sure but I think she needs help.” Jasper answered. Leading Alice over to the… Gryffindor - so her robes to told them – he gave a small smile. “You called for help?” she asked beating Jasper to it. “Here…” Jasper said quietly pulling out his wand as he let go of Alice’s hand. “Oculus Reparo.” Pointing at Valentina’s glasses they magically repaired themselves.

Putting his wand away Jasper still smiled. “Wow Jazz when’d you learn that?” Alice asked. “During summer break…” he answered her simply before looking back at Valentina. “I’m Jasper.” He started to introduce before Alice spoke again. “And I’m Alice. What’s your name?” she asked happily.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Valentina

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:11 pm
CUIUVIS HOMINIS EST ERRARE, NULLIUS NISI INSIPIENTIS IN ERRORE PRESEVARE.Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or.一笑解千愁

Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his faultAll that glitters is not gold.A smile can erase a million worries.
User Image
I was kept in a castle safe from the world of magic: ignorance is bliss, yes?
Please don't worry about me, though: I can make my own path in time.

I am a second year.
❤My blood type is B+, oh was that not your question?
I am a pureblood witch who was believed for ten years to be a Squib like my father.
My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
❤My directions say I am... {Platform 9 3/4 and Wendy Chaisty/Celeana Snow}
My time on the clock is Start of the 2026 school year

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: OUTFIT ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 4th year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

"But getting angry at someone over something she probably can't help-I mean she was surrounded by people who pretty much encouraged everything that annoys me about her, isn't fair or right. I'm being petty at best," Cathy said to Celeana, though she was thankful for her friend's support and faith and even the example given. "I'm better than that and should be better than that."

She nodded and then when the topic turned to her possibly trying out for quidditch she turned bright red and said, "Uh... maybe... but don't tell anyone-or at least not my brother. He about had a cow just seeing my broom and I told him I only got it for Advance Flying Class, and we mostly only have heights to worry about regarding that."

However, when they arrived at the carriages she noticed Celeana pause and look a bit at awe at the carriages, which Cathy assumed was just because the site of horseless carriages was an interesting site, and they did seem kind of magical-regardless of whether you were a witch or wizard or not. That was when she heard a voice ask Celeana about seeing 'them too'. Cathy looked at the blonde girl who had been speaking to her brother earlier. Though he wasn't around, but she spotted him from the corner of they eye with the girl Leo who had stayed a few days over at their house that summer along with her sisters. Obviously David and Leo had something close enough going on, and they were more or less awkward around them more than normal friends should be when she had spotted them talking.

She paid attention to Sapphire and looked a bit shocked at what Sapphire said about confronting death or seeing death and being able to see 'them'. Cathy wondered what 'them' were, it couldn't be the carriages. And then the girl introduced herself as Sapphire, Celaena's elder sister, and asked about her relation to her brother for verification and then asked about threstrals. "Thestrals? What are thestrals?" Cathy asked confused to Sapphire before blinking a couple of times and nodded, "And, oui, David is my big brother. Celaena has said good things about you. David never mentioned you to me. Then again, he doesn't mention anyone he does or doesn't talk to if he can."

"Are you friends with him?" Cathy asked before adding as an afterthought, "And aren't 'confronted with' or 'having seen death' two different things. I mean a doctor has to confront death every day but he doesn't necessarily see people die or dead bodies all that much-and hopefully almost never besides like cadaver training or something... um..." She trailed off and blushed again a bit baffled. "Anyways. It is good to meet you Sapphire."

shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:09 pm

"My name is Valentina La Russa." She said to Alice and Jasper "Thanks for repairing my glasses." she said as she got up off the ground and put her glasses back on. "Thanks again your a godsend my mother would of probably sent a howler if i asked her for another pair of these." she said. "Nice to meet you two." she said. I am grateful they helped me but also embarrassed by smacking into that tree. "I don't think we ever seen each other before have we?" she said. I have seen them around the castle just hardly ever talk to anyone.

Code:
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth

David smiled with a bit of relief knowing that someone who actually had a reason to pay attention to quidditch teams would let him know if his sister did try to pull that stunt-which he sort of had a feeling she would, but at least he wouldn't have to deal with hearing it from Wendy of all people if it did happen. Which he hoped it didn't but Cathy was hardheaded, so much for the theory Hufflepuffs were supposed to be pushovers and always agreeable.

When Leo replied about the Sorting Hat, David nodded, "It does take your thoughts into consideration. It did for me at least because I was so adamantly against Slytherin. I don't know if I would say it was the best decision to give me what I wanted in my first year but it happened and at least I don't have to sleep in the dungeons. And, I suppose in the case of my mother, she end up spending as much time with Gryffindors as Slytherins by the time she graduated. She's rash enough to be a Gryffindor, but I doubt even the thought of Gryffindor would have crossed her mind for placement. Averys are Slytherins, simple enough. Cathy had absolutely no house bias and wants the good for others and likes people, but she is how she is partially because it makes her happier to be that way. Like I said, hard to say. And, I am sure Wendy would give a far more entertaining reaction if she got placed into anything but Slytherin-well maybe not as entertaining if it was Ravenclaw, but whatever."

As he finished helping Leo into the carriage-more she just took his hand because it was offered, he wasn't that ignorant, after all he was the only one out of the two of them who had basically tripped into the carriage ever-he didn't bother letting it go for a moment before sitting down and letting out a laugh. "I don't see why it surprises you I like Mira the best. If I want peppy little sister type people I have my own sister. Honestly I don't see why you don't see how you can get along with me and not Mira as well as you do with Grace. Mira is far more like me than Grace is. Actually, Mira is disturbingly similar to me."

"I like her because of it. She doesn't waste time with worrying about being likable and gets to the point. It is nice. As for getting Mira to ask for help, I'm not stupid enough to ever try that. She's probably the type who even on her death bed dying of thirst would refuse water before admitting she needs help. She wouldn't be stupid enough to refuse the water if given to her or if she thought it was her that was in charge of getting the water to her in the first place," David said with a shrug before adding with a smirk. "Oh, and Mira is useful to expose all the details of something you might lie about or brush off as 'okay' when it isn't. For example the cat thing this past summer."

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

Thinking about it there were a number of people that had qualities for any number of houses and yet the sorting hat placed them where it did. Why was that? How’d it know everything about your personality and know that the place it put you was the right one? Sure it read your thoughts and then made a decision based on those thoughts but was it ever the wrong one? Leonette thought of her cousin who acted had traits of two houses, how did it know to place her in Hufflepuff and not it Ravenclaw? Or her flying teacher he was a Hufflepuff but acted more like a Gryffindor… maybe some things weren’t made to make any sense.

“My cousin was the same way, sorted into Hufflepuff but had the qualities of a Ravenclaw. I have to admit when it comes to the way sorting works I don’t think it’s made to make any sense. Though regardless of where we’re placed it’s just a house it doesn’t define who we are.”
Leonette would believe that even if her sister was sorted into Slytherin. Come to think of it if Wendy was sorted into say Ravenclaw or heaven forbid Gryffindor it wouldn’t end well for the two of them. There would surely be no avoiding her then.

Leonette shook her head as she sat next to David. “Grace isn’t as peppy as she seems and Mira… well let’s just say she changed. She and I used to be so similar that we were inseparable but ever since Grace was born she’s taken to making life at home much more complicated. Unlike you she likes starting fights for stupid little reasons that really aren’t worth fighting over.” She explained. David was surprisingly right about Mira she generally took to dealing with things herself regardless of if she could handle it.

“David!” Leonette cried as soon as David mentioned her sister was a good tool to get the truth out about her lying. “You better not think of asking her to tell you any other details that I may or may not have forgotten to mention.” She told him. “And it was okay, no one’s ever died from a cat allergy.” She added. “Someone just blew it out of proportion…” Leonette muttered under her breath.

With: Other students... David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

David still wasn’t used to being in populated areas with his new found senses. It was tough trying to stay focused and track down the one he was looking for. Of course he really didn’t have to track anyone down since he ultimately found him. “Hello Shayna.” He said with a smile as he added. “Always, and happy anniversary.” It was true David always missed having Shayna with him. She seemed to be the one who held him together these days. However, he was still afraid that he might hurt her. Though, he’d never do that so long as he took his potion before every full moon.

“I hope I didn’t worry you.” David said giving her a hug and kiss. “Shall we get to the carriages? Make sure everyone gets on them okay?” he asked his prefect girlfriend. They both had a responsibility to the younger kids to get them to the castle safely, even if he felt like following his job description or not.

With: Other Students... Shayna

Wearing: Uniform

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Hogsmead Station
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: There you are!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna smiled as David responded. She was glad that he had missed her. Since she missed him all the time. "Happy anniversary to you as well. That's makes what? Five years? Or is it four years? I get it confused..." She said with a little embarrassed blush. For a Ravenclaw, she sure wasn't sure what number was which for this case. But if she put her mind to it she could have figured it out herself. But she wanted to ask anyway.

"When it comes to you, I'm always worried." She said as she returned his hug and kiss. It still gave her a fluttery feeling whenever they kissed. "Sure. Let's make sure the first run of carriages gets there safe." She said happily. She did have something she wanted to talk to him about. A question her mother had asked her still bugged her. She hadn't ever thought about it but it was a very good question. Plus she had to spend a little bit of time with him right?

murruelecreuset

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Hogsmead Station <3
With : <3 Another student and my Sister <3
Who : <3 Cathy and Celaena <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Pretty happy for once. <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire smiled sadly as Celaena turned her sad eyes on her. "Well, to be confronted would be the same as almost killed in this instance of it. While yes, your father would be able to see them. As long as you're able to accept the idea of dieing and death, and have seen it or have almost died yourself. I am able to see them because of our siblings deaths. We were able to see and hear as they were torn limb from limb. It is haunting. Not as haunting as some have come across being able to see them. I'm sorry Celaena." The older blonde said as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"You could say so. We might be considered friends, but at the moment your brother is the only one in my grade that even holds a slight of my attention. He only talks about you when I ask. Like at the platform. I wondered who you were. I mean, seriously, of course I'm gonna be slightly curious about my sister's friends." She said with a light yawn. "Sorry to interrupt. I had only meant to ease her pained eyes. You should get into a carriage and head to the school." She said.

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

“It’s nice to meet you.” Jasper said trying not to be quiet since it wasn’t exactly quiet where they were. “Yes, it’s very nice to meet you.” Alice agreed with a big bright smile. She loved the idea of making friends, the more the merrier in her books. “You’re welcome.” He said a small smile still on his face. Alice gasped as Valentina mentioned a howler. “That would be terrible. I’ve never gotten a howler but I heard they’re awful.” She said looking to Jasper for reassurance that she’d never get one.

Jasper took Alice hand and lightly squeezed it as he answered their redheaded classmate. “If I recall correctly we’re in the same year.” He replied. Alice calmed down upon feeling Jasper’s hand and then suddenly got confused by his answer. ‘We’re in the same year?’ she questioned herself in her head as she looked over Valentina. “Jasper would know he’s very observant.” Alice added. “Though if we are in the same year we haven’t talked before.” She decided to throw the obvious out there.

“Hey! Want to take a carriage to the castle with us?” Alice asked with excitement. “Unless you have someone else you’re hanging with…” The thought had just occurred to her that Valentina might have friends waiting for her somewhere.

With: Each other... Valentina

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena smiled as Cathy had said she would possibly join. She would have wished her luck since she would need it, but then was her sister's voice in her ears. She listened as the older Snow commented about the reasons why she was able to see such horrifically scarring creatures. They were also slightly majestic. "Oh... So they can't be seen normally huh..." She said quietly. Celaena looked at the two she was now with. And soon her sister started to excuse herself from their company.

User ImageUser Image

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 pm

"I would love to. I don't really have friends here" Valentina said "I would normally get a howler two to three times a year from asking mother for new glasses." She said. "I think have seen you two around the castle, I think we have a couple of classes together?" She said. " I don't really make friends well. I have never made any friends since I started here." She added in. maybe my grades might improve if I have actually got along with people.

Code:
murruelecreuset

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games