Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:29 pm
"Pardon?" She asked surprised by the sudden change in topic. She was hesitant, wondering what sort of scheme he was planning now.

"Well, dear, our Great Leader is very generous, but if you'd like, I'd love to go over some things with you in detail." He said looking at her chest and quickly reaching out toward her hand.

Quickly, Lianne jumped up from her chair away from him out of instinct. Likewise, her guards stepped forward as if to protect her in case anyone became violent.

"That's no way to treat a lady, especially the ruler of a country. Show some decency and respect." Another older man said, slamming his fist on the table.

"Decency. Your one to talk! You were almost drooling when she was speaking." The first snapped back.

"Well at least I'm not the one chasing after a woman's a** in the middle of a meeting." A third said.

"No, but you were sure staring at it pretty hard, you looser!" A forth cut in. It seemed as if all of Monica's training had broken as they all stood, yelling and shouting at each other.

Lianne quickly turned pale and sick to the stomach from the disturbing comments they made about her looks and figure. She was shaking, and trying her hardest not to burst into tears. She let down her veil, and said nothing, biting her bottom lip and mentally praying for this to be over so that she could go home and not deal with Damien or Diethelm as long as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:53 pm
((Hey Aya and Eternal, until this coming Tuesday, because I'm in a different time zone and my parents want me places when I'm usually on, I'll be more available in the mornings if anyone wants to get on then. And by mornings, I mean... let me think... 8 to 4PM here, so that would be... 12 to 8PM for Eternal. (Sorry, I don't know what time zone your in Aya *sweatdrop* ). I can get on at night, but everyone wants to chat and have fun at dinner time, and the soonest I might be on is 8 here, which would be midnight for Eternal, and that's pretty late. I will continue to try and get on at the usual time, cause I know your all probably doing other things during that time, but I'm hoping I can find something easier for you guys since I'm going to be here a week and also school is starting back up soon (for me anyway. I don't know about you guys. Sorry). ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:42 am

Monica knocked thrice on the door and opened the door. "Did you request my presence?", she asked as she opened the door partially to find generals arguing with one another. She covered her ears, feeling a headache coming before loudly saying, "Enough!" She looked at the old men then at Damien and the high priestess, not recognizing her at first. She turned her attention back at the officers and said, "Gentlemen, have you no shame? Being uncivil in front of the absolute leader and his guest." A secret police officer whispered to Monica who it was and she continued with a bit of spite, "...The grand priestess... You embarrass me. Next session, thirty rounds. all of you. No ifs, no buts. Take a seat, give a proper apology and pay respect" Monica took her seat between Damien and Lianne as one secret police officer followed and pulled up a the empty chair for her before leaving the room.

Monica didn't have to say it twice and they began to apologize 'secret police style', asking for forgiveness in the name of Diethelm, their teacher and the absolute leader before taking seats even though some were still fidgeting and/or looking at Lianne. "I also apologize on their behalf, grand priestess. May your next visit not be greeted with such crudeness of manners", Monica said before turning to Damien and hoping he had a good explanation for disturbing afternoon coffee by sending for her. Well, actually, every hour was coffee hour so it didn't really matter but afternoon coffee always seemed the most peaceful.

((OOC: I've been really busy. School work = mountain piles this week :/ I'm lucky to even get on =.= And I realize I'm down to just two characters =w= ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:22 pm
((Aww... Poor Aya! *hugs* ))

Lianne turned towards the female voice, not being able to see her due to the veil. "Thank you." She said calmly with a voice as clear as a bell towards Monica after the people apologized. She was still shaken by it, but at least it was now over. One of her guards helped her back into her seat, and she sat with her hands on her lap, hoping what had happened wouldn't be repeated.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:31 pm
((So who were arguing over Lianne? Damien's officials?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:33 pm
((Yep. Aka whoever else is male and in the room other then Damien and Lianne's guards))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:48 pm
((Even if Damien has a gay guard? Lol.))

Damien glared at his guards. "Shame! True Diethelmians show much more reserve and discipline!" the Absolute Leader hissed. He then looked back at Lianne. "I am very sorry. I will make sure that these men pay the consequences for their actions. Shall we continue where we left off?" he stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:55 pm
((Ok, maybe not the gay guard. lolz.))

"Yes. As you were saying?" She said, still feeling uneasy.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:00 pm
"I was proposing an exchange for the spies. That will happen after the issue with the doctors, but I just wanted to bring it up now so that I wouldn't have to bother you about it later" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:05 pm
"Alright then. What are you proposing?" She asked. She was willing to give them back freely, but she was just curious to see what he was planning now.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:30 pm
"Well, you are the ones with the spies in custody, so I suppose you can name your price" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 pm
She was silent for a moment in thought. "Well, I had originally planned to give them back at no cost since you had told me you would give my people back to me, but since that was not the case... I ask that you give me citizens arrested for just believing in our religion in exchange for the spies. Does that seem fair?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:44 pm
"I see. Fine, if you think you can handle the sudden population influx. But I want the surgery with the Chief General to happen first. If that is a success, I will give you the citizens for the spies, along with the offers I made to the doctors we tried to kidnap" Damien said, "I'd say that's a pretty good offer."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:53 pm
Lianne gave a small nod. "Alright then. It's a deal. I will hold you to your word." She replied "Thank you very much. Is there anything else you would like to discuss?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm
"No. Not at the moment. I assume Mt. Angelo is remaining neutral to Diethelm and so we will remain neutral to you. The attempted kidnapping of your doctors was, of course, just to try and save, not only a valuable and irreplaceable member of this nation's government, but also my good friend" Damien said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games