Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:04 pm
You realize I have to name my B2 rival Reno now. You've made it mandatory.

OUR FINAL BATTLE WILL SHAKE THE CORE OF THE POKEVERSE AND WILL BE HERALED IN THE SNAGEMVERSE FOR TIME IMMEMORIAL!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:41 pm
I know. And it was mostly intentional.

On another note, OUR FINAL BATTLE WILL SHATTER SOULS, BREAK THE UNIVERSE AND TEAR THE PERCIEVED WORLD ASUNDER!!! That is all.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:43 pm
By the way, Ter's not in Unova yet. He and Krystal are currently trekking across Diglett Tunnel to Vermillion City, where they'll catch a boat ride to Castelia, and then make their way to Striation for Ter's first badge.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:47 pm
While all this battle stuff is going on, I'm keeping the candy to myself.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:55 pm
I'M NOT DEAD!

Just sort of living in the stone age. As I'm sure Sol has already informed some of you, I am settled (somewhat) into the new house. Only problem is, we were in such a rush to get everything out of the apartment that when we unloaded it all into the new place, we just kind of dumped it all wherever we could fit it. So, pretty much the house, mainly the living room, is extremely cluttered. So much so that there is no way anyone could come to the house to hook up our cable/internet. We are hoping to have it all turned on by the end of the week, but given our work schedules, it may not be a guarantee. So, until we can get Charter out to hook us up, I can only get online at the coffee shop nearby.

Now as for baby news. No news yet on gender, though I do have an appointment Nov 12 to find out. Although, I did recently have an overnight belly-splosion so I now look like I'm constantly smuggling a cantaloupe under my shirt. xD I've also started to feel slight movement, no kicking yet, but I do feel some slight fluttering, almost like butterflies. And, of course, this kid definitely loves to let me know when he/she doesn't want to eat what I decide to eat unless he/she wants to eat it at that time. Kid will let me eat just about anything, provided it's when he/she wants to not when I want to. But then, that's pregnancy, I guess.

Anyways, think that's about it for the updates. I should be back in a couple days (whether it's coffeeshop again or we managed to get cable installed) with more updates.

Later all<3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:35 pm
Good luck in the mundus, Nal. Our thoughts are with you.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:38 pm
I'm surprised no one has found the last Soul Card yet. This might just be the easiest, and yet possibly, the hardest one to find.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:50 pm
I was looking for it yesterday but yeah, no luck.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:26 am
Happy Birthday to...me. I'm such an old man.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 am
Happy Birthday to Kairi and.....the other guy. Whose name escapes me right this moment.

(Joking. Happy Birthday Sub.)  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:21 am
Happy Birthday Sub. And to myself as well, which seems a little silly to say, but, oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:51 am
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
Happy Birthday Sub. And to myself as well, which seems a little silly to say, but, oh well.

Happy Birthday my alternate reality, gender bending self.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:51 pm
First of all, I'd like to take this time to wish Subbeh a happy birthday! My birthday present to you. A 15 minute walk from my house to the coffee shop to wish you a happy birthday. x3

Now for the news regarding me. No internet yet. It's taking a little longer than anticipated to organize the house enough for the cable guy to get in and hook us up. So, still not sure when that's going to happen. The good news of this, though, is the boredom has given me a bit of an art all the arts, thing. Already got one picture drawn, inked, and uploaded to DA, one I've started sketching out and another idea that will soon be put to paper.

But, I guess that's about it for now. Wanted to talk about a little more, but forgot everything I wanted to say. xD  
DignityPower generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 am
Hi  

DignityPower

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:33 pm
A wild Kaya appeared! Foe Kaya used RP Post. Foe Kaya fled!

In other news, I've got my sleep schedule a bit more stabilized lately so Imma try to get back to rping in here some more until I find a real job that lets me be online during rp times.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games