Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 1, 3, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:26 pm
*resolves a small conflict between two of the chefs, then returns to the party* I am so glad I have those two working opposite shifts. stressed They'd better work things out.

*after walking around the building once, returns to the dragon statue and sits to watch everyone again, getting a couple more appetizers from a passing tray*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:28 pm
-Dec turns to catch sight of Amy- Hello darling! You look quite beautiful this evening. -bows over her hand- Are you having a good time so far? Aren't the improvements incredible?  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:30 pm
*tries to drag Razz along with a demonic rope - doesn't knkow if she caught him though*
alright all follow me first we will explore the new restaurant -
as we enter you will notice there is a mahogany podium to check in for seating by the matridee, adn this is the very luxurious waiting area with black upolstered leather chairs and sofa's, it also features jade colored walls, mahogany end tables with ornately carved legs in asian design, Asian inspired accents such as vases and sculptures which you can see have been situated with car. Also take notice of the red Asian lanterns hanging from the ceiling throughout the entire place.

*waits to let the ladies look around before moving on*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:30 pm
Amy blushed slightly and smiled at Dec. "Thank you, Dec. You look very handsome. I just arrived here not too long ago, so I have not had a chance to see any of the additions, yet. Leko is taking myself and Sayo around to show us some things. It would be wonderful if you were to join us."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:31 pm
((saber not sayo - sayo left wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:32 pm
-smiles and tucks Amy's hand into the crook of his arm- I'd be pleased to accompany you and the other ladies. -they catch up with Leko and the others  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:33 pm

((Just let me know Exor and we can move to where ever. I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to stay awake myself))

*Leans in and nuzzles his neck* It is elegant and formal tonight. We can always make our own music. *Reaches for some wine and appetizers for them both, relieved to find a selection of vegetarian trays*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:36 pm
*sees Leko giving a tour and walks up to them* Would you ladies mind if I join you?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 pm
*Slips in through the shadows in a darkened corner, her headphones still spilling music in to her ears, her body swaying in time.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 pm
Amy smiled sweetly at Dec and slid closer to his side as he tucked her hand in the crook of his arm. When they caught up with Leko and she saw what she was pointing out, Amy gasped softly and looked around in awe.

"Wow... This place is incredible. Psyzapp truly outdid herself."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 1 Total: 16 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 pm
Psyzapp
*She gets out of the way as the staff is very busy going in and out of the swinging door they are at and the one on the other side of the kitchen, she pulls him out into the Restaurant again. She grins at everyone as they pass through the whole restaurant, making sure she walks him over one of the 4 small bridges over the man made stream. She point out the fish in the stream and walks through to the other side over another bridge and then through the lobby. She shows him the waiting area and where the coat check is and then she takes him over to Pandora's Box Luxe Spa.*

This is the lobby and where people check in. Kyle will be here normally unless I need him for anything. *She pulls him down a hallway and shows him one of the Massage rooms.* There are several private rooms like this one, but I really want to show you the Red Room. *She takes him over and opens the door.* This is the room for the VIP's.

She then takes him all around and shows him the salon, the areas for mud baths, then downstairs in the VIP section where the steam rooms are, the whirlpool, the sauna, workout facilities and the VIP Lounge.*

*After he checks out all the areas and facilities available in the Spa, he looks over at her and smiles.* Very impressive, M'dear. I'm sure the Ladies and their guests will make full use of everything you have available here.

*He pulls her off to the side and puts his hands on her waist. He wants to kiss her so badly, he can taste it, but he refrains from doing so, so as not to mess up her makeup.* I have a feeling that you and I will also be taking advantage of one another ... er, rather of these facilities! Heh heh heh ... wink  
iggies rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 3, 4, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:39 pm
*Seeing Velcore, Gruny hops over and nuzzles* Its going to be easy getting lost in here now  

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:42 pm
He kissed her again. "We should at least go find Psyzapp and the other MW Ladies and congratulate them on the Jade Dragon and Pandora's Grand Openings... The place is pretty snazzy, but it's not the work of art you are, Iggies..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:42 pm
oh course you can join us Karrie we were just about to move on to the next area
*makes sure everyone is caught up then moves on to the next location*
this is the The Main Restaurant it also has jade walls and red lanterns throughout. The tables have a white tablecloth with another shorter red tablecloth you can see the small lantern with a candle at every table. here in the center we have a large wooden platform of mahogany surrounded by water containing large Coi and various rock formations reminiscent of a soothing stream. Notice the Ornate Asian bridges on all four sides give access to the seating on the center platform. We also have large ornate trees in pots which canape the tables and provide some privacy for the tables. If you prefer something a little more intimate, 3 sides of the restaurant has large black leather upholstered booths.
*waits till everyone is ready to move on*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:50 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*After he checks out all the areas and facilities available in the Spa, he looks over at her and smiles.* Very impressive, M'dear. I'm sure the Ladies and their guests will make full use of everything you have available here.

*He pulls her off to the side and puts his hands on her waist. He wants to kiss her so badly, he can taste it, but he refrains from doing so, so as not to mess up her makeup.* I have a feeling that you and I will also be taking advantage of one another ... er, rather of these facilities! Heh heh heh ... wink

*She raises an eyebrow and grins at him slyly. She leans in very close to him and says seductively.* Do you want me to take advantage of you my darling. wink *She takes her hands and runs them along his chest inside of his jacket.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games