Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 2, 1 Total: 7 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:50 pm
Thank you, Leko. *stands behind the ladies, not wanting to block the view of those shorter than he is*

*chirps in agreement and nuzzles the grunny*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:50 pm

*Pulls Exor in for a longer kiss, then lets him free.* Yes, I did want to congratulate Psyzapp and the others too. Maybe we can come back to sample the spa and restaurant.

*Seeing what looked like a large group near by, Glanced and saw Leko and takes Exor's arm to walk over to them*

((I read the front and the rest but I"m hoping I'm seeing you in the right areasXD))

iggies

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:51 pm
Amy looked around the restaurant with wide eyes. It was amazing! She would love to sit on that middle platform and just listen to the soothing water surrounding it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:55 pm
okay next up is The Sushi Bar
*leads them in*
to the right you'll see a black marble counter, and behind the chef's area is a large sculpture of a dragon adorned with jade scales. All entrances and exits to the kitchen are on either side of the Sushi Bar. In the very far corner is a Teppanyaki Hibachi Table which will be featuring an impressive table side display culinary expertise and mastery. it can seats up to 10 guests.
*stands and lets everyone look about and finds herself yawning*
After this I'm going to need to return everyone to the MW - I need some sleep I think gonk Perhaps another lady can show you the spa area.  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:58 pm

*Catching up to the party at the last bit.* "M'Lady, this is beautiful. You all should feel so proud.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:59 pm
*Picks up a glass of Merlot as the waiter breezes by and sips it, still swaying her hips and shoulders.* Pys and the ladies have done an outstanding job here.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:00 pm
*takes over as Leko is near exhaustion*
okay everyone let's file back into the main bar now
*smiles sweetly and leads them back to the bar*
*looks for Psyappy to tell her good night*  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 6, 5, 2 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:02 pm
*feels emabarassed knowing he won't be attending the Hibachi Table himself without a lot more practice* sweatdrop That's all right, Leko. Sleep well. *smiles as Ayami takes over* Hello again, Ayami.

*chirps and poses with the statue again when the tour group comes up to them*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Amy smiled brightly and almost wanted to clap in approval. Everything was absolutely magnificent! Although, she had hoped to see the massage area. Wasn't that half of the expansion?  
((Glomps Brat. You're looking s lovely as ever))

*Grunny looks around with wide eyes* I'm guessing no playing in here tonight. I'll be probably in the woods tonight though. *Looks sadly at Iggies and Exor leaving*  

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:03 pm
"Mmm... We will definitely have to do that..." Exor whispered to Leko as she walked by, "Thanks hon... I owe you one..."

<<< I hate to cut and run, but I have to go home. I might get in and do a little before I go to bed... But I dunno. Either way, I leave myself in Iggies' capable hands mrgreen Goodnight all if I don't get back in ninja >>>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:04 pm
((Goodnight Ayami/Leko, Exor, Iggies ~ Glomp-huggles Iggies before she loves and gets a handful of booty.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:05 pm
-As they return to the main Bar, Dec pats Amy's hand.- The MW is going to continue to be the hottest place in town for sure, no?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:08 pm
*ayami smiles sweetly at everyone and brings the sleepy eyed Saber over to Icy and tells Icy good night, she leaves a note for Psyzapp and goes to walk down to bed and see Black passed out in the corner rolleyes *
someone had a bit too much brandy i see...
come now

*lightly taps his face with her fingers to wake him and leads him down stairs to the rooms so they can both get some sleep*

((night bratty!! I'll need to acknowledge you more sweatdrop sorry about that!! *glomps*))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 17 Total: 26 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 pm
Psyzapp
*She raises an eyebrow and grins at him slyly. She leans in very close to him and says seductively.* Do you want me to take advantage of you my darling. wink *She takes her hands and runs them along his chest inside of his jacket.*

*He feels twinges of excitement flowing throughout his whole body. If it weren't for the party going on, he would want to take her right then and there.* You know very well how much I would like that. *His hands slide up and down her sides, feeling the curves of her waistline and hips* wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games