Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 pm
Amy frowned slightly. "Dec, wait... Do you think we could talk for just a few minutes, please?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:38 pm
((I'm back from dinner, just in time to see everyone leave it seems. xD At least I was deposited sleepy-eyed in Icy's lap. xD It's a bit belated but thanks for the tour leko/ayami. ^^))

Bye. *waves at all the people/critters leaving*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:39 pm
{{Naqualla'in~ I've practically missed the party crying }}

*heads into the main bar with Tes in tow, taking just a couple of tries with the retina scan to get in. When he sees that the crowd upstairs is not quite what he was expecting, he smiles uneasily*
Gi ussta sweatdrop It seems picking an outfit took mzilt mzilt longer than anticipated sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:40 pm
-smiles- Sure Amy. Would you like to sit somewhere? -grabs a drink from passing waiter.-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:42 pm
((Hello Ryzan. ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:42 pm

THanks Dec. *Turns to Exor* I guess there's not much reason to stay here then tonight. We can come back later.

*They both say their Good nights and exit the bar, arm in arm. Just out side, she turns and gives him a deep, passionate kiss, trailing her hands up his back to his hair. Leaning back a little Looks at him with a glint in her eye*

I have mzilt more art to show you at my place... *pauses* stressed But we have to climb through the window, I lost the key ages ago.
*Letting him go, she takes his hand and leads him to Dame's and they crawl through the window*

((Sorry all I'm crashing Awesome opening!))

iggies

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:44 pm
((Nighty night iggies))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:45 pm
tch. Well, if you wouldn't have decided that the outfit you picked earlier this week "wasn't good enough" at the last minute, then you would have been fine.

*scratches the back of his head and looks around, feeling more awkward about having dressed up since the party looked like it was winding down* stressed Should have just stayed downstairs stare

{{Kind of feel like crap right now so I think I'm going to put off catching up}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

((I was going to Edit, but I'm too tired. crying I missed Ryzan and Saber. Night loves))

Amy smiled and nodded. "Yes, please."

She took a seat on one of the tables toward the back away from the crowd. She sighed, thought about how exactly she wanted to word what she was thinking, and then finally just spoke. She straightened her back and looked straight into Dec's eyes, trying to remain confident and sure of herself.

"Dec, ok, this might seem a little weird, but oh well. We... we kissed the other night. It was wonderful."

She blushed slightly but forced herself to continue. "Was it just that one time, though? I mean, did that... mean anything? Was it just an impulse type of thing?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 4 Total: 16 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:47 pm
Psyzapp
*She looks around and notes they are all alone downstairs in the Spa right outside of the VIP lounge. She opens the door to the lounge again, pulls him inside, closes and locks the door. She grabs him by the lapels, pulls him into her and kisses him intensely.* heart

*He returns the kissing back to her just as intensely, if not more so. His hands grope along her body, feeling how formfitting this long dress is. He reaches down to her thighs and tries to shimmy the dress upward, but it is too tight. He pulls back slightly, but still kissing her* I ... want you ... so much ... but ... the party ... there's still ... people ... upstairs ...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:48 pm
ThisEmptySoul
tch. Well, if you wouldn't have decided that the outfit you picked earlier this week "wasn't good enough" at the last minute, then you would have been fine.

*scratches the back of his head and looks around, feeling more awkward about having dressed up since the party looked like it was winding down* stressed Should have just stayed downstairs stare

{{Kind of feel like crap right now so I think I'm going to put off catching up}}

((Ninja glomps... Feel better love, sorry I missed all my favorite night owls.))

iggies

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:51 pm
{{Plynn kyon, Iggies~ Greetings Saber 4laugh }}

*sighs and frowns at Tes*
Jhal, that outfit did not seem... how you say... "dressy" enough. I also do not have many coats sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 pm
-Dec looks down, chagrined- I'll admit; usually I like to do a little more wooing and dating before I make an advance on a woman. I must admit that it was an impulse. You looked so beautiful in the moonlight. -he clears his throat and looks up- But I am fond of you Amy, and enjoy spending time with you. Perhaps.... -he took one of her hands- I can't commit to a relationship at this time Amy. Not with my schedule as nebulous as it is. But perhaps I could take you out to dinner one night?  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 pm
{{Yes... everyone who left early is going to be sorry they missed me in all my hotness}}

*rubs his forehead*
Yes, well, if no one is going to see you anyway because you show up who knows how many hours late, then it doesn't much matter what outfit you picked, now does it? stare

*glances around the room again, then has a seat over by the counter, not really sure what exactly he's supposed to be doing, if anything*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games