Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:36 pm

(Horray for 2 accounts at once as well 8D )

-straightens out his dress as he comes in.- Ah! So I am not the only one in a dress! -smiles- Everyone looks so....good! Wow! You all look so great!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:39 pm

Poland rubs his eye as he comes in, holding Irenenusz's hand still. "Like, 'sup everyone?" he asks groggily. His bodyguard stifles a chuckle.

((HolycrapI'mtired. =w= ))

Mama Lussuria

Korea-tan

-sitting on Japan's back; stares carefully at the other nation's get-up-
I knew you're into that kinda stuff!

((The message on it said: For the sake of the world PLEASE! ))

"AH! Hello Canada! Please get that Matronly skirt off and put something on that shows a little more leg!" France waved at the younger blonde, finally releasing Lithuania, "Well... I suppose I am outnumbered here... I shall return momentarily!"

Though he said momentarily there was no way he'd beable to shave everything off in moments. No way at all.

France-niichan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Lithuania-tan
(( It wasn't me France, but omg that's funny as hell! XD))

(( Austria. Pimp!Ivan? -Referance to last night's crack.-
User Image ))

(LOL!! That is a great Pimp!Ivan XD I will work on that X3 And OMG, France...that is kinda funny XD I would take credit for it if I did it XD )

-Glares over to France- Y-you I don't need to hear that from! My legs look....just...-shudders a bit- Look I do not enjoy this outfit, infact if I had my normal clothes I would have changed into them by now! This is....embarassing. -he sighed and calmed himself down just a bit as he looked over to Belarus.- T-Thank you Dame Belarus, though I don't enjoy being in this outfit...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:43 pm

...Hello Mrs. Sweden- Mr. Poland- Mr. Canada- Mr. Korea....

*Glances at Poland, then to a leaving France*

Eam Adair

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:48 pm

-looks up-
Oh, hi!
...Belarus, right?

Nice dress!

"I have returned! Who would like to feel my silke smooth skin now?" France laughed twirling around, "Don't fight now! All of you may have turns!"

He winked at Austria, "Aww... don't be that way! You have beautiful legs many a fair lady would be jealous of. You need to display them more often! You just lack the confidence right now."

France-niichan

Finland-tan

-flushes a bit at being called Mrs. Sweeden- T-Thank you Miss Belarus, you look really good in that dress, it's very flattering on you.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Lithuania sighed in relief. Not because he thought France was annoying, but because he wouldn't be embarassed anymore for a while. Brushing off his dress, he looked around. "I'm going to go and fix this ripped stocking, it's been bothering me..."

((I'll be back, I have to go home from work. Japan is picking me up so that's why she's gone! SHE'S NOT IGNORING YOU, KOREA. heart ))

Lithuania-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:50 pm

"Oh, hey Bela~ I forgot to tell you last night--you like, look totally awesome in that gown~" Poland says, petting Bela's skirt a little. "You could use a little more jewelry, though."

Irenenusz, however, couldn't help but give out a little yelp at the sight of France. He slaps a hand over his mouth and stands closer to Poland.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:51 pm

((I must part ways with you lovelies for a bit as well. I journey to my cousin's house for now... I shall return later though...))

France-niichan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:55 pm

(Sadly I have to go as well TT.TT I am at work and the weather is taking a turn for the worst so work is picking up. So this is Finland & Austria saying see you later! <3 )
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Canada sighed softly, nose burrowing into Kumajirou's fur for a few moments. He found that lately he was falling back into a score of old habits. "Hello Belarus," he murmured absently, telling himself he certainly wouldn't be responding to France's request he wear something a little more revealing. As if he didn't feel underdressed enough already.

((Oh tut. Later to everyone who is leaving~))

catweasels

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

((Bye France, bye Finland (and Austria)~ xD;
I REALLY need to start memorizing people's main accounts. sweatdrop ))
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games