Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:40 am
Tears streamed down Avon's face "Let me at least protect you from them." she begged, pointing to a giant hoard of Heartless

Nova nodded, still unmoving from her place on the ground. She was in far to much pain from Xemnas, Zexion, and tackling Zalex.

Avon nodded back, pulled out her cell phone, "Kawaii!" she said, fighting off Heartless "I need you down her in the Sandlot" she said into the receiver

OOC: Ur guna RP with me ^__^ Yes?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 am
"Zalex, You die now!!!", Xale said pullingout his katana and electrafying it. He then stabed it into where his soul would be. He then started chuckling.

"What the hell?", Zalex said looking at Xale. sudenly a stab wound opened in Zalex's chest. "What the bluddy hell!", he exclaimed as he fell to one knee.

"You have the soul here, and what I do to me happends to you. but when I heal you wont. 'Cause I have fire healing, and you're lightning only.", Xale said as he kept chuckling.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:55 am
Nova stood up slowly and looked at Zalex, dying on the ground

Avon gave up on trying to get help, and fought alone "Nova, you ok?" she asked, slamming a Heartless away from her

"Fine, I think" Nova replied, giving Avon a weak smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:02 pm
Xale turned to where all the heartless were. 'Twighlight slash', he said under his breath. All of the heartless sudenly were distroyed.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 pm
Nova looked around her

Avon was doing the same thing

"Nice Xale" Nova murmured closing her eyes letting the breeze blow on her pale face  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:04 pm
Orion fell down to the forest floor, breathing heavily from the intense battle against the infinite hordes of Heartless that appeared around him. He was able to beat most of them and buy him some time to rest before stronger Heartless began to form, surrounding him.

"s**t...", Orion whispered to himself, as he got up from the floor, and popped a green potion into his mouth. His stamina was restored and his injuries disappeared and he prepared himself for another round against them.  

memphiskite
Crew

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:26 pm
fenrir woke up his body shot up from where he was his back sitting up straight he held his head right on his eye"damn what happened"he says  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:34 pm
Avon looked around the Sandlot at all of Nova's friends "Is everyone basically in one peice? " she asked, looking at Fenrir, Xale, Nova and Hoka

Nova gave a nod  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:48 pm
fenrir didnt say a word"let me out of here i want to fight"he snarled  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Avon looked back at Fenrir "there's no more Heartless...." she said, as a dark clawed hand wrapped around her ankle and pulled her down "Ah!!" she cried

"Avon!" Nova cried moving towards her, Heartless clawing at her ankles. She fell on her stomach, pulling her legs away and scrambling to her back, to kick the Heartless away

OOC: Someone save Avon  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:55 pm
fenrirs dragon scar glew brightly and it aleminated the heartless then he suddenly passed out the dragon scar draining his energy  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:06 pm
Avon closed her eyes tightly and a bright light grew around her descending body The Heartless shrieked and let go of her. She pulled away and went over to help Nova

"No, help Fenrir, I'm fine" Nova said, kicking away a Heartless

Avon did as she was told and went over to Fenrir's body. "Fenrir, Fenrir wakey wakey, this is no time to sleep!!" she said shaking him gently

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:09 pm
fenrir layed there motionless all but avons shaking he dreamed of his new friends as his new family and he remembered his past  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:13 pm
"Fenrir!!!!" Avon yelled "Wake up!! we're guna die here!! we need u!" She said shaking him more

"Careful Avon" Nova said, getting to her feet, and blasting a Heartless with a fire ball  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:15 pm
fenrir layed there then his eyes opened pitch black with just the red cracks and slash his claws longer and his fangs longer"where are they"he said not lifting his head so nobody could see his face  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games