Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 am
"Interesting."
Was all she could say, giving that the fae didn't spill much else to her at the time. But Chief knew there was much more to the problem then they were letting on, but it would seem her deep probing would have to wait at least a day or so more.

"I must admit there is still much I wish to know, but as you are still to weak to be of any forethcoming, I shall allow you to leave and head off to your room for a rest an food. After all, you are not of much use to anyone dead."
With a sharp whistle, one of the many housing fairies flew in, a bright yellow glow surrounded her. 'Tal", Chief spoke, "Show Able to her chambers please, she is not at her best at the moment, and do speak to Andrew about this. I want everyone on their toes tonight." The glow of the fairy grew brighter, showing her replied answer. Then the fairly flew around Able a few times and out the door, showing her the way.

Chief turned to the sun god, "You might as well leave to sparky, we will find out what happen in time, so there need be no reason to work your poor sparkling brain to much. I'll find Hatukiri and see what he plans to do about the other elders following him."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

Able sighed and nodded glad she didn't have to say more but still didn't like the fact that she'd have to say it later even though it wasn't soon. She glanced back to see the small fairy come in and fly around her for a moment as Chief asked the fairy to take her to the room. Able did want to say that she did not sleep, but there would be no point in arguing. That, and she didn't mind thinking about how good it would feel to lay on an actual bed.

Able stood up but was rather hesitant to follow still rather attracted to the Sun God and not too comfortable leaving without him. None the less she slowly stood up and walked toward the door very slowly. Both from lessening the pain and for buying some time.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 pm
User ImageNicholas began walking in and out of the hall, finding it difficult to get his mind straight. The book was far too disturbing to continue reading and yet it had this allure no man could resist. Power.

Nicholas knew he needed a break, a long one. He continued onward, exploring the vast unfamilar grounds of Castle Neteru with slow paced strides. Then, at the corner of his eye, he saw Aven sitting by a door. Her facial expression shows confusion and fear, as if she saw something she shouldn't have. He extended his hand to help her up. "You ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

Looking up at Nicholas, she was extremely glad to see a familiar face. She took his hand and stood up, hugging herself as she stood next to him. "Yes..well...sort of..I'm just a little upset..." she trailed off as she started to tear up slightly, thinking about what she had just witnessed outside. Since she had arrived, nothing had really scared her as much as that.

Not wanting to be alone, she quietly asked "Would it be strange to ask if I could just...tag along with you for a while?" she blushed slightly as she finished, hoping she wasn't crossing any lines.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image"Hm, sure. I'm not really going anywhere though." Nicholas felt somewhat uneasy but the look in Aven's eyes show that she needed someone around. Whatever it was she experienced, now was not the right time to ask.

As the two continued walking along the carpeted halls, Nicholas broke the silence. "Have you ever wondered why this place even exists?" He let his fingers run on the smooth marble pillars and exotic statues poised at each passing arc.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image

Aven smiled weakly "Thank you." she said as they started to walk together down the halls, the destination unknown at this point.

Looking over to Nicholas as he asked his question, she thought for a moment before speaking, "Sort of. I mean, ever since getting here I've wondered about this place. Something about it...I don't know, it..feels strange." she said as she rubbed an arm, laughing slightly "I don't even know why I'm here honestly."

A few moments passed as they continued to walk, it was her turn to break the silence. "So how did you come to be here?" She asked quietly, watching him as his fingers touched each pillar and statue.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:05 pm
User ImageNicholas looked at Aven for a while before facing the endless hall again. "They say this is a meeting place of the gods, an earthly shrine to hide their secrets. Although millions desire to be here, only a lucky handful gets the chance." He exhaled. "Yes, lucky despite the countless horrors we're about to face just by staying here. I assume you saw one already."

Nicholas quickly changed the topic. "Why I'm here?" For a heartbeat, time seemed to stop. In the darkness came an eerie voice that whispered to him. Oh you very well know the answer to that question, Nicholas.. Time went back to normal. He shook his head and replied. "Most people come here out of greed. I came here to discover more about myself."

Nicholas simply pointed at his red eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image

"I'd like to know how I got so 'lucky' then to be here...And yes...I've seen one." she shivered at the thought. "Hopefully nothing else will decide to show up while we're walking, hmm?" she said with a smile.

As she looked at the red eye she asked "Have you been able to find anything to help? Waiting for an answer, she couldn't help but continue to steal glances at his eye. Something about it...

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:00 am
User ImageI wish. Nicholas thought as he shook his head in dissappointment. "No, only things that could make my condition worse." He explained again how the eye was slowly eating him alive, and how much pain he has to bear everytime he uses its abilities. "Back then I begged to be where I am now. Now, not so much. I did, however, found an entry log about someone who used to have the same eye as I do. It was over a thousand years ago though. The mistress of the castle isn't giving me the answers, so I have to find out myself."

At times Nicholas wonders if the people he talks to actually listens to his story, or are too distracted by the eerie glow his crimson eye emits. To some they find it demonic and fearful. Strangely to others, they find it alluring.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:40 am
User Image

Aven reached over and squeezed his arm gently in comfort, "Is there anything I can do to help? You've been kind to me, I would like to return that in some way, if you would let me..." she finished with a hopeful smile. She felt safe strangely, which was a welcomed change.

While she had her hand on his arm, she discretely tried focused energy to his eye. Absorbing it had a healing effect on her, maybe she was also able to send it to others. She knew it wouldn't heal it completely, but maybe it would offer some comfort.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:57 am
Chief noticed the fae's hesitation, then sighed.

How could she have forgotten so quickly.

With a wave of her hand to the drawfs still at the ready, the surrounded the child. Chief walked slowly towards the group, understanding the fear in Able's glance and she wanted to assure her nothing was amisted.
"They are not going to harm you, but the infection of Amenet, is still effecting your senses. I had hope the healing earlier would have taken care of it, but it seems you still need to be taken to detox. Along with sparkles over there." As she spoke the words, the Sun god too became surround, "No fears, it will only take but a few winks and you'll be as right as rain. Carry on and I will speak to you both later in time."

Once again they were dismissed by her, taken to the Tower for rest and restoration. It wouldn't take long, but Amenet was still about and could infect them again, she had to hurry to stop the dragin before it was to late.

Chief took off down the hall, searching...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:17 am
User ImageNicholas felt Aven's touch tighten a bit. If you knew everything about me, you'd know that I'm not the safest arm to hold on to. He thought of her offer for a moment. "Don't get me wrong Aven, I appreciate the help but the last thing I want is more people involved. I don't want you to end up like Ann-"

Nicholas kept quiet.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:31 am
User Image

"Ok, well...I'm here if you do ever need help." Aven let go of his arm and continued to walk. He mentioned Ann, she didn't know who this was, but she could tell this was something he didn't want to talk about.

She kept quiet for a while, but the silence was getting to her, so she started to hum a soft tune, not knowing what to say.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:39 am
User Image
Amentet dashed around the castle, looking for a safe place to hide from the drawfs and her Mistress' wrath.
The curse has all but left her, not that it would stop the infection from seeking out more victims.

She slithered and stocked the halls, waiting for more guest to appear, with the last few she had bitten the heat was fading. All she needed was a few more and she would be free.

Just as she was about to give up in dismay, the young Sir from earlier appeared. It wasn't hard to spot him after all, not many carried such dark auras around except the much older beings of the castle. Springing without hesitation she latched onto his head, much as she'd done since they'd meet. "No more...tummy hurts.." She spoke into his consciousness, hoping the empty void she feed on would sate her hunger as well.

IIAmentetII

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:31 am
User ImageNicholas mentioned the name again. Although his heart always feels heavy whenever he remembers Anna, his curse always sears pains into him so that his mind would be occupied with more pressing matters.

Aven was sweet, just like her. But just like her, she was also a mere human. Witnessing another helpless death would torment him once more. He shook his head.

Just as the awkward silence was about to set, Nicholas felt a soft thud atop his head. "Amentet? Where have you been?" Looking at Aven's confused expression, he introduced the dragon. "Aven, this is Amentet, keeper of secrets if you will. She's the resident librarian, and part-time trouble maker." He emphasized as he remembered that little bite from earlier, causing his room to turn into some wild orgy.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff