Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:32 pm
User Image
"i went some place to think." She told him, knowing if Brago found her nest he would have alot more power over her than he already does. 'I was expecting you to sleep longer. I went to learn a new illusion as well." She sat on the bed next to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:40 pm
Soli looked at her demon form,"wow my body looks really different."She looked at the small pile of black sand that used to be there,"Guess that was the last time I would see him the whisperer again."Soli started walking and heard the wind howl,she turned around and saw a green book on the grave,she went to pick it up and saw a card on it,"This is for you,your own book to write in it."Soli tucked it under her arm and headed home.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:40 pm
"A new illusion? is it powerful?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:44 pm
((what does Demon soli look like?))  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:46 pm
((This the Major User Image ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:47 pm
User Image
"Its not for attacking. Its for hiding or for wish fullfillment. Depending on how you look at it." Hana told him, petting his head. She didn't know how he would react to the shapeshifting. "It allows me to alter my form in a real way."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:49 pm
"An infiltration technique... Badass Hana!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:50 pm
Soli groaned her demon aura was going out of control,"Damn I can't control it."she fell on her knees and hunched over.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:56 pm
User Image
"not exactly, but ok." Hana said, not sure how else to explain it to him. He seemed happy thinking what he wished to.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:58 pm
Soli breathed and tried to calm down,"Focus."She got up and started heading towards the forest running at full speed.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:59 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon felt a strange demonic aura that hadn't presented itself to him before, causing the were to become curious. He moved over to the window and peered out it, his eyes searching. He bit his lower lip before he let out a howl of longing for his mate. he felt the aura disappear and wondered if his howl scared it away.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:05 pm
"Can we cuddle for a little while, then go out?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:07 pm
User Image
"Sure." She said, laying down next to him. "What do you want to do when we go out?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:17 pm
"Im sick of dragging you along despite you opinions. I want to follow you today if thats alright.." He hugged her to him.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:22 pm
User Image
"oh..ok." Hana said, snuggleing into his embrace. maybe its moments like these is why I put myself through all the pain? she thought as she let out a sigh.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games