Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:19 pm
(( lol You know, you can mod Tommy... he's an NPC.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:26 pm
:: with the might-be-officerman-person gone, the lounge, from her current view, appears to be mostly clear, save for some guy behind the bar. Nodding to herself and with a look of determination, she starts to crawl across the floor of the lounge toward the door, thinking this will keep her from being seen by the only person she thought was in the room. ::

:: After making it about halfway across the lounge, a young teenage boy catches sight of Miro from over by the fireplace and casually tries to get a glimpse up her dress. His mother, wondering what he was suddenly so interested in, turns her head and is both horrified and enraged. She scolds her son to cover his eyes, then storms over to Miro, scowling ::
Have you no decency!? This is a family place mad

:: Miro looks up at the scary lady and has a horrified look of her own ::
They kidnap whole families!?! The fiends!

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:34 pm
Kits Rose
(( lol You know, you can mod Tommy... he's an NPC.))

{{ Yes, but that was just to be thorough. I had every intention of Daniel doing this himself anyway. xd }}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
*enjoying having Karrie's car, brings her dragons over to Aqua Springs for a little while. Gwee flies over to the pet spa as soon as they get there. Silver had made herself as small as possible and was still hovering near Kits' head. Walking into the lounge, she sees Miro crawling across the floor* Miro? What are you doing?

((Ah, okay. 3nodding ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:52 pm
Kitty! blaugh
:: stands up and reaches for Kits' ears ::
Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy 4laugh :: pets ::

:: Meanwhile, the irate mother is still standing there ::
What is the matter with you!? scream
Eep!
:: hides behind Kits ::
Make the scary lady go away crying

:: rolls her eyes. Recognizing Kits as one of the owners, she decides to address her with the complaint ::
This woman was exposing herself to everyone in the room, including my 15 year old son mad
Naw uhn! Miro doesn't expose herself! That would be naughty. mad
:: continues ::
With her on the floor like that, anyone could see right up her skirt!
Why were you looking at Miro's backside? gonk Miro feels violated crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:01 pm
*relaxes a little bit when Miro pets her ears, then shakes her head when the customer yells* I'm very sorry, ma'am. I'm sure Miro didn't mean to cause any problems. Right, Miro? *looks over her shoulder at the elf*

*Silver lands on top of Kits' head and stares at the woman*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Miro was on an adventure to escape the evil family kidnappers.
:: gives a serious look and nods stiffly ::

Please talk2hand She was obviously doing it on purpose. Only a hussy would wear a skirt that short in such cold temperatures talk2hand
:: suddenly notices Kits' attire and flushes with embarrassment ::
I... I mean.... um... :: laughs nervously :: I wasn't saying I would think that way about you... it's just... uh... well... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:19 pm
*shakes her head a little at Miro's response* Miro isn't from the area. She's here visiting friends, and probably didn't have anything more weather-approprtiate. *tail twitches in annoyance* I apologize for the disturbance, ma'am, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your time here at Aqua Springs. *forces a smile*

*starting to get very annoyed with having to act so polite, turns and takes Miro's arm* Miro, will you come with me, please? *starts walking with her towards her office*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:21 pm
Sakura walked into AS to see if anyone was around today and take a look at what they were up to. She walked over t the reception desk and looked around. "Hello?" she called out wondering if anyone was in today.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Otay! blaugh Bye-bye scary lady~ blaugh
:: waves to the woman while walking off with Kits ::

:: at least feels relieved that she didn't completely stick her foot in her own mouth... at least she thinks she didn't. She then returns to her son after Kits leaves with Miro, looking on a bit smugly for a moment believing Kits is going to somehow reprimand the elf. When they're out of sight, she and her son go on about their business. ::

:: when they get to the office, she immediately goes for one of the desk chairs, taking a seat and using the swivel feature to spin around in circles ::
Wheeeeeeeee!! whee

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:32 pm
*Haley comes out of the locker room. She'd needed to use the restroom, and since it had been slow tonight, didn't think it would be a problem* Oh! Hello, miss. *smiles at Sakura as she goes back behind the desk* Sorry about the wait. sweatdrop

*puts a hand on the back of Miro's chair to stop her from spinning* Miro, why were you crawling across the floor? *tail continues twitching*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:35 pm
Sakura smiled "Hello...I've not met you before...I thought I'd come and see if anyone was here today and see what they were up to and chat" she said. "Is the lounge particularly busy today?" she asked as she looked over at the room  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:39 pm
I'm sorry, I'm Haley. smile It's actually been pretty slow tonight. sweatdrop Thursday nights usually are.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:42 pm
Sakura nodded "I see, I'm Sakura Lunaris, it's nice to meet yo too" she said with a slight bow. "I'll just head inside then if it's not that busy then" she said with a soft smile and went up to the bar to order herself a cup of tea. After getting it she took it in to one of the other chairs and took a seat to drink it.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:44 pm
:: pouts at the chair being stopped, but it probably was for the better anyway. She was starting to get kind of dizzy sweatdrop ::
Miro already said confused She was escaping the family kidnappers 3nodding If Miro tried to just walk out, she would have been spotted.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games