Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:38 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 06200 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :460 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

Myurai listened to Kazurai's words with an amenable attitude, at least one of them seemed to get where he was coming from. Though at this point if Nobu didnt like the advice he had offered them all she would have to do would be ignore it and reap the consequences. He slowly brushed his hair from his face and said," Take the night to rest up both of you. Then meet me at the gates tomorrow." He decided that it would be best to leave it at that and headed out of the room and began to make his way once more to the restricted section.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:15 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kazurai nodded at Myurai as he made his leave, also feeling a hair relaxed at his decision. Turning towards Igarashi, "Did you have any more business here?" Before she could respond he used his chakra to gather some of the condinsation off of all of Myurai's ice still lingering about the entrance to the dojo. Forming one single water clone. The clone looked them both over and exited the area to the scrolls where he pulled two scrolls off the wall, sat down and began reading them.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used: Water Clone

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Turning to look at Kazurai she shook her head. "Nah I am all set and ready to go for tomorrow." As she then took the last scroll and went and put it where it belonged. Renji followed her with every step. Her thoughts were racing and she couldn't keep it hidden. Turning back to Kazurai she spoke. "Yea there might be a problem with you staying over tonight. I just remembered my last blanket i had Renji has been using to sleep on at night. And there is no place else to sleep in my apartment. To keep us from getting into any more trouble I might just say never mind on the sleep over." She looked down at the floor a bit of a sad look to her face. She bit her lip waiting to hear what he had to say.

[Bond of Trust - 11/40]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:37 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Scratching the back of his head for a moment, "Well i can sleep pretty much anywhere. It doesn't bother me much." Noticing her tone he wasn't sure if she actually was upset that he might not come over or that she was trying to get out of it. Ether way he wasn't letting her slip away that easily. He had to find out what her true intentions were and this was his only chance to do it.

"Hey mind would you mind terribly if I could have a bite to eat as well tonight? I didn't realize I completely forgot my food at the bar. I never actually ate since yesterday."

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi smiled slightly. "Sure I guess." As she then walked over to him not even caring she had her head down the entire time. Without a second thought she hugged him, burying her face into his chest. She sniffled indicating she had been crying but she did not let go of Kazurai.She could smell his scent so strongly being this close to him and it made her feel calm. Her ears lowered down she couldn't help but make a purring sound in a way. She was finally feeling calm next to him and she didn't care if anyone caught her now.

[Bond of Trust - 12/40]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:54 pm
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Kazurai's mind went blank that sudden moment, Its almost as if she told him through actions how she felt, But at the same time he didn't know how to react to such things. Part of him wanted to push her back and ask her every question he had that very moment. But the other part of him just wanted to return the affection. He did not know what way he would go. Before he even decided he almost not even realizing it placed his one hand on her hair between her ears and the other around her back actually pulling her closer. He thinks he knows now how he feels even if he does not know fully himself. The fact he reacted without even thinking shows a lot about what he really wants.

"Rashi?" He said with a smirk on his face, "Hey, lets head back. No sense in this here, I said I was coming with."

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image

Feeling his embrace she didn't care about any other thing that was going on. "Then lets get going." Taking his hand in in both of hers she started to lead him out of the dojo. Her ears perked up and her tail began to sway happily. Pulling on him she had the biggest smile on her face. Renji followed her seeing how happy she was with Kazurai he finally understood and just let her do as she wished. He mostly just wanted what was best for her and he hoped she was strong enough to make her own decisions and learn from the consequences.

[Bond of Trust - 13/40]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:33 pm
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Getting yanked along he didn't care much. Actually feeling a bit cold now that she stopped hugging him. He had forgotten how long its been since his jacket was set ablaze. Stepping out of the dojo feeling the cold air on his skin was a bit much. It must have dropped in temperature a good bit since they had gone inside. That or Myurai really seems to be training hard inside. "Bit colder then I remember."

(Exit to Residential Area)

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

Laughing she realized Kazurai was probably cold so she hurried faster towards her apartment. "Lets hurry, don't want you catching a cold before our first mission." As she made her way to her apartment Renji following close behind the two.

(Exit to Residential area)

[Bond of Trust - 14/40]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:07 pm
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 325/330

User Image

"Snow is a pure version of rain, it's gentle and cold all together."

Higure entered the Dojo with Kyo and Shi. His headache was gone and light no longer affected his sight. He walked over to the wall of scrolls and picked a Taijutsu at random before returning to Kyo. The boy sat on the floor and opened it up. "Kumogakure no Taijutsu..." The more he read up on the style, the more Higure wanted to learn it. He turned to Kyo, waving it around to show that he had found something to learn.

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

little mintchan

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ YOISHI NUZUKA
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Katon/Raiton | Taijustu/Tamer | Kumogakure | Shizuka (Dog) | Jounin/ANBU

CHAKRA : 400/400
STAMINA : 430/430
TECHNIQUE :
"Have you heard the news that you're dead?"

Kyo sat down by Higure when he searched the scrolls before raising a eyebrow and smirking; finally something he could teach and finish for himself at the same time. "Got it, want to help me finish that style and I can teach you the basics." He asked, Shi curled up by them to take a small nap since he wasn't needed for training.

"I think they never liked you anyway,"
"Did you get what you deserve?"

Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:28 pm
Higure Shinsetsu
Kumogakure | Genin | Shinsetsu Clan | Class: Taijutsu/Bloodline | Chakra: 190/190 | Stamina: 325/330

User Image

Higure watched Kyo's reaction and stood up, grasping the other's hand and pulling him to his feet. He would gladly help train with Kyo if he got some training of his own in. He opened the scroll again to show Kyo and waited for him to point out his next techniques to learn.

Passives:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

little mintchan

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ YOISHI NUZUKA
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Katon/Raiton | Taijustu/Tamer | Kumogakure | Shizuka (Dog) | Jounin/ANBU

CHAKRA : 400/400
STAMINA : 430/430
TECHNIQUE : Needle Distraction
Complex :: Rank A
A senbon needle is thrown, the user deliberately attempting to miss so that the needle will stick into something. As the clang of the needle dims, the user is simultaneously adjusting themselves to a comfortable, hidden, and silent position. When the user believes it appropriate, they will trigger a sound to radiate from the previously thrown senbon. This noise can be absolutely anything, and will likely be something loud to throw the opponent's attention.

Wall Squirrel
Complex :: Rank A
During [ Wall Run ] the user will send an additional surge of chakra through their legs. So long as they are attached to this wall, and chakra runs through their legs, the user runs at an increased speed, and never loses traction with the wall (or elevated surface).
• Rather than using [80] chakra, this technique drains [2] chakra per post.

"Have you heard the news that you're dead?"

Kyo chuckled when Higure helped him up from sitting, he stopped at a good area in the dojo before Kyo pointed to the last three techniques of the Kumogakure Style. "I have to learn these three, I need to do this one with you and then I can do Wall running myself before we try the S ranked one than I teach you basics alright?" Once he got Higure to nod he stepped back a few feet since Higure was closer to the wall than he was. Kyo hadn't used senbon needles much but he had some in his arsenal. He muttered a 'stay still' to Higure before tossing the senbon to purposly miss and hit the wall where Higure looked at it quickly. Kyo jumped back and hid behind a box of scrolls, using chakra to cover him making sound while Higure looked back to try and see where Kyo went. He silently chuckled in his head before moving in a position to hit Higure with the actual attack while he was confused. The silent movements were unheard so when the second senbon went flying, it hit Higure in his arm but not too hard to really hurt his arm, just be like a needle shot. "Good job Higure!" Kyo stood up fully before walking over and helping take out the senbon and give the crying Higure a bandaid.[1/1 Needle Distraction Learned]

"I think they never liked you anyway,"
"Did you get what you deserve?"

Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:13 pm
Higure Shinsetsu

User Image

Higure thoroughly enjoyed training with Kyo. Up until he was hit by a senbon. With a bit more pain than a shot, Higure fell down to his butt and began crying. He had never had a shot before so something penetrating his arm hurt, especially since he didnt expect it. Kyo walked over to the boy and pulled the Senbon straight out and bandaged it. Drying his tears, Higure stood up sniffling. He still wanted to help Kyo train.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

little mintchan

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:32 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( Kodoki&&Dokijima )
User Image
                        Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.
                        I ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ.
                        I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.&&&&

After some well recovered rest and perhaps some...odd collection of remedies, Doki was able to get by with just a lousy hangover. Still, just doing nothing made her all useless and stuff. So the moss haired kunoichi went ahead to practice some forms. Stretching. all that jazz. But above all-- Doki was willing to train so hard that she'll perhaps not recall the last encounter. Haha! She probably already forgot! What a terrible person..

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 435/435 ❂ SP: 435/435

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games