Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:34 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth

“Actually people can die from allergies if they are serious enough,” David answered catching Leo’s mutter about ‘someone’ blowing things out of proportion, “so since I didn’t know the severity it: I wasn’t completely out of line.” It was easier to deny responsibility.

“As for peppiness, Cathy isn’t always as peppy as she seems either. When, I asked her about spending time at the main Manor and if it was okay but she said it was enjoyable enough but added some Chinese phrase when I asked her about the family after she said they weren’t as horrible as Dad or I make them out to be. She refused to translate but I managed to get the gist enough to contact her old tutor who one laughed forever at my horrible understanding of the pronunciation and sounds and then said it was something about even a mute man knowing how many dumplings he eats. I guess it has to do with the fact that just because something isn’t said doesn’t mean they are ignorant of a fact. Obviously, Cathy wasn’t nearly as impressed or liked the family as she seems.”

“And then I got a lecture about how I should be nicer to Cathy because it was assumed Cathy had said it in regards to me,” David sighed, rolling his eyes. “Anyways… you can use Cathy is fairly talkative if you ask so you could use my sister to get information just like I could use Mira. Thankfully, Cathy is fairly easy to distract if you are smart enough and I’m not half bad at it. Mira isn’t as easy to distract.”

He smiled and said, “And people change all the time. It is normal. And, I am just as petty as Mira is if not more. I wouldn’t be all that concerned. And, I’d like to think there is some logic to the Sorting Hat. I think it somehow considers what is best for the person in the long run, too. I mean it could easily have been my Mum wouldn’t have taken as much interest in Muggle Studies and what not if it wasn’t that she was around so many people who had sketchy family histories just like the Averys. Sometimes a bad example is as useful as a good one. Though, she was basically given free reign because of the age gap between her and the rest of her siblings. She might not be like she is if it wasn’t for the house of Slytherin, ironically enough. People are strange. I wouldn’t worry that much about your sister’s house placement.”

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:55 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

David didn’t have to give it much thought. They’d started dating the beginning of second year and boy was he happy about it back then. Deep down he still was, it still felt like a dream at times but then he’d remember it was very real. “It’s been five years since I asked you out in our second year.” He told her with a smile. Theoretically it would be four full school years since they started but who was really counting that anyways.

David should have expected as much. Shayna worried about him but that was part of the job description, wasn’t it? Taking his girlfriend’s hand he led them to the carriages where they were head off to the castle one last time. “After you.” He said being the gentleman and letting the lady go first. Holding his hand to help you up onto it, David climbed in after her.

With: Other Students... Shayna

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:27 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

“Yes, we have our mandatory classes together.” Jasper replied knowing he was right. Though, if he recalled correctly she wasn’t in class most of the time. Hopefully she was okay, he would have asked but they had only just met. Alice was still hung on the fact Valentina didn’t have any friends. Frowning at that fact Alice quickly came up with an idea. “Hey! We can be friends.” She said with a smile. “We don’t have many friends either.” Jasper said nodding in agreement. Hopefully she’d be down for that.

“Come on let’s get to the castle.” Alice said taking Valentina’s hand in her free one. With that the happy go lucky Hufflepuff rushed off with her friends to the carriages. 'I hope she doesn't mind Alice.' Jasper thought as he looked over at Valentina. Oh, he hoped she didn’t mind Alice’s happy fun nature. Some people didn’t overly enjoy it at times but for some strange reason it never bothered her one bit. She was just too happy all the time, or at least most of the time.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Valentina

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:54 pm
Valentina La Russa Third Year Gryffindor

"Mandatory classes? Oh yes those classes. I haven't really shown up that much. But first year was horrible as I stuffing from a eating disorder to that didn't help my attendance record." Valentina said. So it was one of those classes I have with these twins. "What classes are you two taking this year?" She said "Tell me about yourselves?" Valentina asked Alice and Jasper. At least she isn't has preppy as my older sister.

OOc: exit to gryffindor table

Code:
murruelecreuset

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Hogsmead Station
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: There you are!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna smiled and nodded. "Right, because third year was the first year, and it's been roughly five years. Thank you." She said happily as she walked to the carriages with him. She was ever so happy that he had stayed with her. Even if she had gone a little crazy fifth year. When they arrived at the carriages she giggled quietly when he said 'After you.' She felt kind of princess like when he treated her sweetly. She accepted his help and sat as she waited for David to get into the carriage. "So there is something I wanna ask since we are alone." She said. She hoped in the somewhat darkness that he couldn't see the blush across her face.

"After I visited you over the summer, my mom started asking me really weird and awkward questions... Some that I haven't exactly thought about. They were about you and me, and whether we had gotten.... Uh... Far... Yet..." She said. She was trying to stay calm and collected but the idea from her mother had her brain spinning. She couldn't get herself to even say let alone think about what it was her mother had asked. But she was technically seventeen.....Isn't thoughts like that normal?

murruelecreuset

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ﹐ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
yyyy██████████ █████ ███████████████ ██████████████████
yyYYYYyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰxxᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyYYYYyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰx╰☆╯xᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyyyyyyYYYYyyyʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡɪʟᴅғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ( ωє αяє αƖινє )xxx
yyyy__and██the██stars██make██love██to██the██universe__

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Playful
                                                        ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Hogsmeade
                                                        ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Uriel
                                                        ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

”You’re not missing out on much, to be truthful. Television is so unnecessary these days, though a slow computer for is essentially the death sentence.” Claire had always found it interesting trying to explain muggle technology to those that were from pure wizarding families. Of course, Uriel being half-blood would have been exposed to at least some muggle technologies. It was nice to have someone who she could relate to for a change, and even though the lifestyle she was heading to meant a limited amount of muggle technology the girl honestly didn’t mind so much. ”But of course I would take magic over technology any day of the week… who needs phones when you can just poof up a message and send it off with the flick of a wand or by owl?”

Claire giggled at Uriel’s little comment about their limited date options. ”A little adventure and adrenaline never hurt anyone… maybe for our next date we should go visit the squid.” She suggested half-jokingly, and while Claire wanted nothing more than to stay in Hogsmeade a little while longer, they had a feast to go to – one that Uriel, as a Prefect, shouldn’t be late for. Before climbing into the carriage, Claire gave Uriel a little playful grin as she ran a hand gently along his cheek. ”Such a gentleman you are.” She teased, giving him a light peck on the cheek before entering the carriage.

(( OOC ;; Next post in Great Hall maybe? ))

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 || 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley sighed, patting Ptolemy as the snake decided to lift his head to observe Ashley's friends. A rare smile graced his face as he realized that at least the serpent would have company while they were in classes. Ptolemy seemed to just be interested in checking the new snake out, so Ashley left him to it, instead rolling his eyes at Yvonne, a sigh of bemused exasperation escaping his lips. "You know, I could decide to leave in protest over the pretty boy comments. Granted, it could be worse, I guess. So, any idea about how the year's going to go, or what classes you took?"

When Anastasia walked away a bit to look at carriages, he felt Ptolemy squeeze his shoulders a bit in protest. "They moved. Fix this." Ashley only rolled his eyes, thinking that Ptolemy was just too interested in a new snake to talk to. "Fine, I will. I think she's looking for a carriage anyway." He glanced over to Yvonne, knowing she was the only one that could not understand him. Or the snake. At least his father understood, and well, most of his family. He gestured toward Yvonne, trying to get her to catch up before Anastasia ducked into a carriage and it left without him. "Might as well catch up to her, since we're some of the last ones here. First years are already gone."

════════════════════════

Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                        Thinking: Well, I'm at school again...
                                                        OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Utsuha Moon

Grespeciatto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

Deep down she knew he was right which was probably why Leonette felt like burying her head in her boyfriend’s shoulder. She was so glad that they were alone. “Okay… you win…” she said into his shoulder, her voice muffled because of it. Lifting her head up she thought about what the phrase meant. Surprisingly she actually understood what David was saying. “That makes sense. I guess a lot of people hide their true feelings most of the time.”

“I don’t plan on using your sister.” Leonette told him. She didn’t think it was right, going to his sister for answers. He should want to tell her things… right? “I was kind of hoping maybe you might want to not hide things from me. After all what did you tell me over the summer? Could it have been don’t lie to you?” she asked with a small smirk. “Well I won’t hide anything if you done.” She added hoping that’s what would really happen.

“I guess so…” Leonette still wasn’t certain about whether Mira changing was normal or not. The circumstances certainly weren’t. “Well you’re different.” She stated before thinking about things. Was Gryffindor the best thing for her in the long run? She hoped so. “You have a valid point and I’m not worried about Mira’s placement. Who said I was worried?” she asked. It wasn’t long after that they arrived at the castle. “Come on I really want to see this sorting.”

With: Other students... David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth

As the carriage ride began David was half surprised when Leo sat down beside him and buried her head into his shoulder. He didn't mind and it wasn't like he was hiding that Leo and him had started dating over the summer he just didn't feel the need to announce it. Blushing, he glanced down at Leo and listened as she answered him with the fact he won. And then lifted up her head to reply more properly. When Leo called him out about lying about things, he sighed and said, "What I ask of others I don't necessarily expect of myself. And, I'd like to think I'm better at lying than you are, but whatever. I suppose I did say I owe you something so is that what you want from me: to actually be completely honest? Tell you when I haven't been absolutely truthful? I guess, I should mention that the summer before I didn't just learn piano scales then. Apparently Wendy who actually is decent at music-she plays viola and harp-said I wasn't 'half bad' or whatever when she caught the sound of me playing at the Avery Manor. I told her off and who knows if it is true or not with her. I didn't intend for anyone to hear..." He added with a shrug. "That's the only thing I can think of I actually lied fairly well about recently."

And when Leo stated he was different he sighed. It probably was right, family was picked for you, who you associated with outside of them was more your decision. And he laughed when Leo said she wasn't worried about Mira's placement and then the carriage stopped and she mentioned she really wanted to see the sorting. He stood quickly and paused for a second before considering briefly what to do and just awkwardly ruffled her brown hair on top of her head and said, "Yeah, you probably wouldn't have mentioned it if you weren't at least slightly worried. As for me, I want to see this sorting too. If Wendy ends up in the same house as her biological cousin my year could be very miserable trying to make sure she doesn't kill the guy in his sleep or something. None of my family is stupid-including the branch members-mentally unbalanced at best and quite possibly half mad sure-but not stupid. His last name will be enough for her to figure out who he is-or better his parents."

"Anyways, see you later. It isn't like we can do much about where anyone is placed in the end," David added with a smile before he moved to climb out of the carriage and head into the castle and take his normal spot at the Ravenclaw table. If it wasn't for the fact he found most Gryffindors obnoxious and loud, David would have just sat at that table with Leo. Actually, he was fairly sure he was irritated by most people regardless of their house. His feelings at least weren't apparently all that biased, all things considered.

murruelecreuset

{OoC: Exit to Ravenclaw Table}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:45 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

So that’s why Alice and Jasper really didn’t remember her before. Jasper had figured that out before she’d said it but Alice still hadn’t clued in. It took Valentina mentioning the fact it was because of an eating disorder before she finally understood. Unlike Alice, Jasper loved talking about the classes he was taking. So as they got into the carriage and started on their way to the castle he started listing them off. “I’m taking aside from the required… Advanced Flying, Alchemy, Arithmancy, all the history and ancient study courses, Cursebreaking, Care of Magical Creatures, Wandless Magic, Wandlore, Law, and Divination.” He listed happily.

“In other words all the courses that require lots of brain thought.” Alice giggled. “I’m taking Care of Magical Creatures, Healing, World Studies, and all the art and mythology classes.” She answered clearly she didn’t want to be loaded up on classes. “What about you what classes are you taking?” Jasper asked Valentina.

Looking to Jasper Alice wondered if she should tell Valentina everything about them, then again they never hide anything aside from her seeing the future. Jasper met her gaze and gave a light nod for her to go ahead. He usually wasn’t the type to share things but it was about time they started or else they wouldn’t make very many friends. “Well I love shopping and Jasper loves reading. We both landed in Hufflepuff and we aren’t really twins.” Alice told her. “We were adopted together by the Lancaster family.” Jasper added trying to explain it.

It wasn’t before long that the group stopped at the castle. “We’ll see you around Valentina.” Alice said taking Jasper’s hand. “Yes, see you in class.” He said before leading his sister and best friend to the Hufflepuff table.

(Exit to Hufflepuff Table)

With: Each other... Valentina

mrs-lestrange

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:09 am
User Image

“You’re Welcome.” David said with a smile. When Shayna said she wanted to ask him something he thought about what she could want to discuss. They were coming to that time in their lives were talking about certain thinks was inevasible. However, David was trying to avoid the conversations that would lead to anything after school. After what happened last year he believed getting closer to someone could very well mean he could hurt them. “Are we talking about intimately or are we talking after school farther?” David asked wondering what her mother could have been asking about.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:30 am
User Image

Leonette had been thinking about what she could get David to do just to make up for what happened at his place at the beginning of the summer. However, she couldn’t think of a single thing because honestly, she didn’t hold it against him. As he answered her comment Leonette realized that was exactly what she wanted. “Yes, I want you to be truthful. I certainly don’t want you thinking about lying.” She told him. She liked it when people were truthful, sure when her sister did it she hated it but that was different.

Hearing that David had learned more than just scales, Leonette wasn’t exactly shocked. Deep down she knew that he was the type that would do more than the average person. However, he was also the type to keep any talent hidden because he never thought he was good enough. “I had a feeling you weren’t being truthful about that.” She said with a smile. Clearly unfazed that he wasn’t completely honest about that.

Arriving at the castle Leonette was secretly excited for the sorting. When he ruffled her hair she couldn’t help but smile and quickly went to putting her hair back in order. “That may be true.” She replied realizing that he had a pretty big point. For a moment she thought about what David had just said. “So two of your family members are coming to school this year.” she replied in mild shock. It looked like she’d figure out who that happened to be. Maybe if the last name was telling enough she’d be able to figure it out herself. “Yeah, see you later.” She said rushing off herself to the Gryffindor table.

(Exit to the Gryffindor Table)

With: Other students... David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Shayna was bright red at his question... "Well... Uh... She was talking intimate..." She said quietly but loud enough to be heard. She was bright and feeling slightly embarrassed... Even if it was normal to talk or think about such things. But he had asked about later in life. What did he mean? After school? Was he thinking about their lives after school? Was he thinking together or separate?

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

Oh... so that's what her mother was asking about. David was equally as embarrassed. Sure it may have crossed his mind but he didn't want to own up to that. "You did tell her we haven't done anything yet right?" he asked her. God, he hoped that's what she said. He wasn't about to start even entertain the idea until after graduation. David secretly hoped Shayna didn't read into what he said. Sure he thought about after graduation but he didn't really feel like discussing it. At least not right now...

Upon arriving at the castle David didn't move from his spot. He knew he had to get to the feast and see the sorting for Mira. However he couldn't just run off to the feast either. This was an important conversation.

(Exit to Entrance Courtyard)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Shayna nodded. "Of course! I wouldn't tell her even if we had! I... She doesn't need..." She started. But she was so flustered. His response had a seemingly unwanted tone. She wasn't sure what he felt at that point, but she also knew someone was surely being sorted from his family. Maybe he was anxious... As the carriage stopped she watched as David stayed where he sat and Shayna was growing more and more flustered and heated. Was her anger flaring? It might have been... She sighed and stepped out of the carriage. They had been inside for awhile. And the sorting would have already started. She figured David was following, but she was so.... She didn't even know how to describe it. Her feelings were slightly hurt, and she was angry for some reason... Why she wasn't completely sure, but she was.

"David... Can we finish this after the feast? Tomorrow after class would probably be the better time since we have class in the morning..." She asked. She didn't want to talk about this while angry. But she didn't want to leave David either. She wanted to spend time with him, but he seemed distracted as well... She crossed her arms and looked up at the stars. Before heading to the entrance...

*Exit to Entrance courtyard*

murruelecreuset

User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games