Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:18 pm
"Of course. I perfectly understand the situation. As long as I am in power and you do not do anything to provoke such a notion, we will remain neutral." She replied. "I wish you well. Expect another visit from me before the next month with the doctors." She said, lifting her hand to shake his.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:29 pm
"Well, I was hoping we could do it as soon as possible. I'm not sure how long the Chief General could hold out. I'm sure you'll need a bit of time to get things sorted out though" Damien said, giving the Grand Priestess a hand shake.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:33 pm
"Yes, I will try to make it my first priority." She replied, feeling the strong shake of his silk-gloved hands.

((Time skip another week? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:43 pm
((I was always thinking of them as cotton gloves, unless you think silk is better.))

"Thank you. This is very important, not only to me, but to the whole country" Damien said. He then kissed her ring and bade her farewell. Once Lianne was out along with her guards, the Absolute Leader then turned to his soldiers with an unimpressed look on his face. "Do you know how much of an embarrassment to your country, to me, and to you chief you have made yourselves? That was not proper conduct at all. I should court marshall you all right now! What do you think the Chief General would say if he found out that he may not have been given medical aid from Mt. Angelo because you offended the Grand Priestess with your conduct, huh?!!" Damien hissed at the soldiers with malice.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 pm
((I don't really care what type of gloves they are. lolz. ))

The soldiers were taken aback by Damien's rage, slightly surprised by his actions. Damien's habits and beliefs were no secret, and neither was Lianne's beauty to their eyes. In fact, they were surprised he wasn't expressing the same sentiments. Most of them weren't even paying much attention to the meeting in the first place due to their fixation on her. Still, they did realize they were acting childish in front of her, but they didn't think it was worth a Court Marshal.

((Anyway, timeskip when you want.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:06 pm
((I shall do.))

"What's that? I don't hear an answer" Damien said and cupped a white gloved hand to his ear. After a few seconds he walked over to a soldier and leaned over into his face. "I'm waiting" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:14 pm
((Cool))

"But... but her... her face and..." The soldier replied, starting to spout gibberish.
"T-those big blue eyes..." Another said. "It's like they were sucking my heart out of my chest."
"Perfect a**." Another said simply.
"Perfect a**? Perfect chest!" Another corrected, motioning his hands as if he was holding them.
"I heard rumors about that crazy witch, but damn... No wonder she has followers." Another agreed.
"It... it's not our fault. She's... she's..." Another stuttered, making gestures about her figure with his hands.
"S***... One glance and my brain was mush... I'm sorry, Absolute Leader." Another said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:25 pm
Damien was now getting irritated. "Silence, you babbling idiots! Yes, it is true that the Priestess is quite beautiful, but you should be able to control yourselves. You are Diethelmian soldiers for crying out loud! You should be able to compose yourselves as such. When I want the best soldiers, I do not expect a bunch of slapstick comedians. Also, I'm still waiting for my question to be answered. Each second you waste gets me angrier" the Absolute Leader. "Try to talk in complete sentences without sounding like morons this time".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:35 pm
"He wouldn't be happy..." Another replied sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:04 pm
Damien turned to the soldier who spoke and slowly wandered over to him with a sarcastic smirk on his face. "Ah, yes. He wouldn't be happy" the Absolute Leader said. He then grabbed the soldier by the ear and pulled. "Of course he wouldn't be happy! Thanks for the answer, Captain of the Obvious Squad! Care to tell me something else?!" Damien exclaimed, then let go of the ear. He then looked at all of them. "Well, since the future condition of the Chief General depended on whether the Priestess would still go through with this after your antics, I find it only fair that the Chief General decides your fate once he's recovered. I'm sure he'll be delighted to hear that your antics may have almost caused the death of him, or may have caused him to go into a permanent vegetative state because the Grand Priestess was too upset to offer help" Damien said to the soldiers. He then turned to Monica. "I want them in custody until the Chief General has recovered and is in stable condition" Damien ordered.

((Timeskip now. :3))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:12 pm
((Awesome. ))

Two weeks later, the priestess came back with three doctors, ten guards, and a great deal of medical supplies. The doctors seemed grim to be there, but the priestess had explained the situation to them. They chose to get the procedure done and over with as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:26 pm
Damien was supervising as Jian was being wheeled down to one of the operating rooms in the military hospital. Although the small one was destroyed with the collapse of the main HQ, there was a much larger one in another city. He wanted to make sure the doctors wouldn't screw up on purpose.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:33 pm
Lianne was greeted by an ambassador and was led down to the medical room with the doctors while her guards transported the supplies and set things up where Jian was under the doctor's supervision. Lianne herself walked into the medical room with a bag of books, and saw Damien. She walked over to him, slightly surprised to see him there. "Absolute Leader..." she muttered, sitting next to him on a bench. "Have you come to watch the procedure?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:37 pm
"Yes, I'll be up in the observation area. Will you be joining me there?" Damien asked Lianne. He watched as Jian was wheeled into the operation section, where only medical staff was allowed.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:42 pm
"Sure, though... you do realize that this will take time. About two weeks to a month depending on how fast he can heal." She replied. "I've been reading up on the procedure in case you have any questions."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games