Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Ajakatsuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:35 pm
Hello
thanks for inviting me!
I like anime in one or another
I also like art biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:06 am
Hi. ninja I'm new. Ummm ... I like polls and things O_O And I heart ninja ... Yeah. Hi. ^_^  

BleedingSkyMaiden

animeangel_99

Supportive Cat

16,615 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:08 am
Hi all! I'm Deanna. In my profile you can figure out my age.
I just got the pm randomly and I thought why not?. I'm a huge fan of anime and manga. The lists are continuing to grow and gets bigger. mrgreen

I hope I'll make many friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:58 am
Ehh, names Heather, preffer Twi, been on Gaia for about a year or two (they changed my join date in my profile gonk ), need to get a better hobby XD;;, animal crazy, and i think this is the second time i've done this @.@ certainly second time in the guild anyway...  

Jitaroo

Familiar Shapeshifter

[.Ramen.]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:03 am
HMMM.

Hi. I'm [.Ramen.], and I enjoy long walks on the beach and sunsets.
I'm a girl.

I'm 15, I live in NYC, and I like to draw, cook, write, sing in the shower, and annoy spend quality time with my older brother (17).

I've been on Gaia since November 2003, on and off.

I'm a huge procrastinator, very prone to moodswings

....I like acting very immature.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:57 am
Hi. I've been on gaia since I was 9 and i'm 12 now. I live in IL and tend to change subject for no reason at all. I'm shy except for when i'm with my friends. I am random. I love anime and manga. Video games too. I'm Asian. Only four people on Gaia no my real name. Except three are family so that doesn't really count. >_> I don't want other people to know my name so just call me crystal. ninja  

crystal_dragon2

J-Barney

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:07 am
Hello, call me Barney! Im 17, male and from England and erm... well if ya wana know more then ask!

I am currently collecting Water Meats so if you have any, come to me! I only have 106 and so far sad Oh and im a semi-retired-guild trader so if you ever want a guild i will sell you one on the cheap for much less than what gaia offers and what others do too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:12 am
Hi my name's Jasmin and I'm 16, I love anime ad manga and I love to draw. I enjoy listening to music when I'm down,and I love to write music when I'm depressed. My favorite colors are pastels and all blues. I love to chat with friends and meet new people.  

NomadChan

Guillotine Dress

Sparkly Nymph

13,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:32 am
My name is Guillotine Dress, but I'd prefer if you'd call me Sessy whee I've been on gaia for three years and three(?) months now..I`m 16, I`ll be 17 in October of this year...And I like yaoi whee If you want to know any more about me, ask^/_^ (Something you might wanna know: I've got the mind of a perverted 5 year old)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:57 am
Umm hello everyone yes I am new here and uhhh some of my intrests are videogames anime drawing and parties... I'm 18 and have been on gaia for probly about 2 years now sooo yeah thats me...  

ExpIoit

Lady Pharinet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:07 am
Hi, I'm Lady_Pharinet, currently dressed somewhat like Chocolate Gateaux from Sorcerer Hunters. I'm 22, married, mother of one very cute 9 month old girl, and a college student to boot. I've been on Gaia off and on for over a year (maybe two under a different name, I lose count) and love to babble.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:20 am
Hello! I'm Asbelial bu you all can call me asbe!
when i receieved the invitation to join I thoung 'why not' so I'm here!

I'm 19 years old and from brazil so don't kill me if I write something wrong weee  

Asbelial

Omnicrex

Diamond Witch

18,190 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Striking Knight 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:35 am
Er hi, I'm Blue.
I got the pm randomly and o.o feel like a trator to my guild O.o
but, it looks cool here, so

^^ hi!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:18 am
Hi. My name is Violet. I randomly got invited to join the guild. I usually except any guild requests so I accepted. So now here I am introducing myself. I really hope I have a fun time here and probably won't be here that much because I have to help my friend manage another guild. So ya Hi all.

Misstress V

reannamoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:23 am
hi ppl, I'm Reanna. I got the invite randomly, and like so many others, thought, "what the heck, I'll join." So here i am. I'm 16. I like to read and role play. um, yeah... biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games