Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:29 am
Sound thinking, Tes. -walks across the room and over to the door, checking the handle. neutral Surprised it was unlocked, she opened the door and peered in, eyes taking a moment to adjust. Once they did she started laughing- rofl Tes! This is the storage and supply closet! -leans in and picks up a bucket- See?

((Okay, I am starting to put commas in odd places. I might need to get real sleep in about an hour. rofl ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:37 am
Don't laugh at me! scream I already told you I don't know where the hell I'm going stressed

*one of the kitchen staff stops what he's doing and looks at Tes sternly, saying something about this "being no place for customers" as well as kitchen safety or some such... honestly Tes wasn't paying him any attention and was still looking around for other rooms. However, his search is cut short as the man starts pushing him out*
Hey! I've been a part of this place before you even knew it existed you snot nosed little b*****d. Besides, I'm accompanying an MW Lady.

*looks past the man over at Dame*
See anything else back there?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:41 am
Gi ussta sweatdrop You do not need to be so abrasive, dear Quortek.
*apologizes to the man for Tes' language and tries to assure him they will try to be more quiet and stay out of everyone's way*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:47 am
-gives the man the look that would make babies cry and pulls out her VIP card, flashing it to him- I'm dame. -steps a little closer and lowers her voice to him- Not only am I a MW lady, I'm also Karrie's dame. I might seem sweet and innocent but don't start out your working career here on my bad side, mister. evil -the menace in her voice let him know she was damn well serious, she gave him a dazzling smile, he looked at her confused and backed away, going about his business again-

biggrin Welp, -claps her hands- Should we go about our exploration? -heads further into the kitchen, somewhat brazenly-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:57 am
((... stressed evil I KEEP getting pancakes in the DC. Like...seriously, I have gotten pancakes like...12 or more times in the past month. It's HIGHLY annoying. I am going to freak out one day and just attack the next stack of pancakes I see...

sweatdrop I really should stay away from IHOP for a while...It doesn't really help that I have a particular distaste for most breakfast foods half the time anyway... sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:00 am
*follows Dame further into the kitchen, grabbing Ryzan's hand and pulling him along to make sure he doesn't fall behind from getting distracted by something he hasn't seen before.*
Sheesh... is this place big enough? stressed

*Ryzan tries to ask what something is, but Tes ignores him and just keeps pulling him along. Eventually they reach the other side of the kitchen and come across three doors. One is clearly labeled as an emergency exit*
... alright, so obviously not that *points at the exit* door.

{{I've also been getting a lot of pancakes as well as green kitchen scales.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:05 am
-cocks her head to the side and looks at the two doors- Ya know, -juts out a hip/leg, tapping her foot and crosses one arm across her stomach, resting the other elbow on it and also taps her lips- I am reminded of that scene from, well various movies, really, but the one from 10th Kingdom comes to mind clearly where they are faced with two doors and the frog tells them that one leads to where they want to go and the other leads to certain death. It is quite hilarious because instead of taking the time to figure out his riddle or game or what not, one of the characters picks up the frog, opens a door randomly and hurls him into it. An explosion is heard, along with the frog's cries and the characters says, "Welp, guess it's the other one" or something similar.

twisted Too bad we don't have a frog. We can always get that uppity worker back there... twisted evil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:15 am
*laughs* Holy crap... I have to watch that now rofl I know in Labyrinth there's also that scenario. Sarah tries to figure out the riddle, but she just kind of talks in circles and I don't think she figures out anything.

*pulls Ryzan over*
In any case, I don't think Psyzapp would have designed this place to have "certain death" behind one of the doors.

*tries the door on the left and finds that it's locked*
hm... probably this one, but... *checks the other door and sees that it's locked as well* Dammit stressed

*looks back and forth to both of the doors*
Time to be a rogue then ninja *kneels down by the left door and pulls some tools out of his pocket. The lock on the door itself is rather simple and he gets it open in no time. Relieved that there are no alarms, it also makes him wonder if he's just heading into another closet. However, when he looks in, all he sees is a dark hallway*
.... well, this isn't an office...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:23 am
I am sure those doors were locked with good reason, Quortek sweatdrop Perhaps it would be best we explore elsewhere...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 am
It is quite a good little mini-series...thing. I happen to love 10th Kingdom. At first I did think it was the scene from Labyrinth but realised it wasn't. 3nodding

One can hope certain death won't be lurking... ninja

-watches Tes get to work on one door and decides to help him out, picking the lock on the second door, grinning like a cheshire cat- xd -takes a few seconds longer to finish the second door and leaves it there unlocked, walking over and peeking over Tes's shoulder at the dark hallway- Hm...interesting indeed. Welp, gentlemen first, Tes. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 am
((Oh...did you unlock both doors? sweatdrop My b...I canz edit my post.

On a side note, I almost put "unlicked" both doors. rofl ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 am
{{I believe he only unlocked the door on the left wink }}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:41 am
<<<
Cuwen
I think it's reasonable for her to like both Dec and Kai as long as she doesn't lead them both on if she starts developing stronger feelings for one of them.

****. THAT. Have you ever BEEN on the other END of one of those situations? I could get all bent out of shape (And I would wager that I have the right to!), but I'm just going to make a statement about basic human rights and liberties and remark about how ****TY a thing that is to do to somebody! Phrakdos ****ing dro, or whatever Alyraena says! Nevermind how THEY feel... It's all about you, honey stare

It's not like I have a chip on my shoulder or anything for such a thing......

Persnickety
You know... in that picture Dougherty painted, it seems like he's still got on his bowtie, shirt, and cummerbund... which makes it seem less "romantic" and more "I'm too horny to finish undressing". The tux jacket may be one item, but it's actually four articles of clothing in reality ninja /persnickety

Just in case we forgot, I love you, Tes heart

Good morning Lady and dark elves!

Now, on to find out what the hell happened to me... >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:44 am
I could have sworn the saying was "Ladies first", but I guess since I did open the door...
*shrugs and takes a step in. After a few steps he looks back and realizes Ryzan isn't following. He groans and reaches out, yanks Ryzan in, and continues down the hall*

I wonder if she just didn't put lights in. Not that it bothers me any, but being that none of the dark elves around here are really supposed to be here, I would think she would have given this area some illumination.

*as he continues down the hallway, he notes how the walls look rather plain, a stark contrast from the highly decorated public areas as well as the well furnished kitchen. At the end of the hall, there is another door which is also locked*
A locked door behind a locked door? There better not be another locked door behind this one stressed

*picks the lock and opens it up. The room he sees looks neither like the MW or the Jade Dragon.*
Interesting... maybe this is a quick way from the kitchen at the dragon to the spa or something... I haven't seen the spa yet.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 am
((EXXY!!!! -runningtackleglompssnuggleskisses- Heya, honey! Are you at work? Oh, and btw, I am pming darky as we speak, telling her about the 'idea' to find your character. Aren't you proud of me? wink xd Oh, and Exxy, you ended up at dame's. whee

Thanks for clearing that up, Ryzan. rofl wink ))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games