Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 am
<<< I guess nothing's happened to me... Too bad... Oh well, guess I wait for Iggies. I have to take a walk anyway... >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:48 am
{{I believe Iggies took you back to Dame's place and you had to climb through the window, Exor.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 am
((Yup. And that also answers my question as to whether you are at work or not, Ex. xp ))

-follows behind Tes and Ryzan, fingertips brushing along the wall to keep her bearings- Well, that is just odd. I haven't been down to the spa yet either...-bounces on the balls of her feet- Open it, Tes! Open it! -claps lightly, getting excited and feeling like Nancy Drew-

((okay, writing that bubbly s**t made me even feel sick! rofl ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 am
I am starting to think the two of you are more interested in sneaking around than going anywhere in particular sweatdrop  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:11 am
rofl That may very well be true, Ryzan! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:16 am
{{ rofl Sometimes I wonder about you, Dame. Not sure if Psyzapp is going to exactly be happy about me adding to her expansion, but I guess it gives me some practice on describing things... which I suck at stare }}

*opens the door wide and walks in. The walls are covered in off-white tiles and there are plush looking couches along two sides of the room. At the end of one of the couches, there are two vending machines, one for snacks and another for sodas and on the opposite wall was a small refrigerator. In the middle of the room was an ordinary looking coffee table, though a bit on the large side*
er.... employee lounge?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:20 am
(( LMAO! rofl rofl TES you crack me up! *Sips her latte and continues to watch TES, Dame and Ryzan flounder around.*))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:21 am
(( blaugh ))

Uh... confused Maybe? eek Perhaps the builders and contactors had a little too much fun and run of things...

That or your guess is right and it's just an employee lounge. Why would it be behind two locked doors, though? OOOOOoooo eek

Hey Tes, Ryzan, you are elves. Can ya'll detect hidden or secret doors?! xd

(( rofl Oh dame, you live in such a fantasy world sometimes, lol.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:24 am
(( And for the record "Mr. Photographic Memory" I DO have posted on the very first post in this thread (with the entire description of the expansion) WHERE the entrance to the East Corridor is…SO THERE! scream …HA! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:29 am
((Join us, Psyzapp! That way you can yell at Tes, xd and so dame can apologize for missing you last night! blaugh ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:30 am
(( Ok *giggles* I need to get dressed and I'll be right there to bawl TES out. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:35 am
*Enters the Main Bar from her office and makes a latte. She takes a sip and with latte in hand, proceeds to walk over to the Jade Dragon to make sure the staff cleaned up as they were suppose to last night after the party. 3nodding *  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:36 am
{{Xsa. You wrote where the East Corridor is under "VIP benefits" rather than under the description of the Jade Dragon stressed Even so, you didn't explain exactly how it's accessed, just that it's there.}}

*eye twitches, giving Dame a "you've got to be dosib kidding me" look*
um... *twitch* ... just where are you getting your information on elves? I mean... I guess I'm decent at sensing traps most of the time, but that's more of a rogue thing than an elf thing...

*goes over to the soda machine and presses one of the buttons just to see if anything comes out*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:40 am
*She enters the Restaurant and stops just at the opening of the Main Dining area. She sips her latte and grins while she admires the place. It's very impressive and just as beautiful as she had envisioned.

She makes her way to the kitchen to inspect that. If she found ANYTHING out of order, she was going to let Karrie know immediately and heads would roll. mad

She walks into the kitchen and stands in view of the entire thing.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 am
-crosses her arms under her chest and leans against the doorframe, shrugging and looking nonchalant- Hey, regular elves can do it. It's an elven ability, you know. rolleyes I suppose Drow might not have it... -shrugs again-

You gonna check the change release too to make sure there's nothin' there? rolleyes

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games