Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Series1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:46 am
(( sad Sorry I missed the party guys sad I got really sick last night and I'm still not feeling good now but I want to do something more than just lie in bed sad I'll go get me in here in a minute I think. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:46 am
{{Please have mercy on us, jabbress crying Dear Quortek knows not the consequences of his actions.}}

It is rather odd that such a room would be behind two locked doors. I do not imagine they would give keys to all employees as that would be quite a burden if they were to lose them and if staff needed to be replaced.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:48 am
*As she walks around the kitchen, she stops as she sees one of the doors at the far end of the kitchen by Karrie's office is slightly ajar. She opens the door and takes a look noting there are lights on at the end of the hallway behind another door that is also ajar. She raises her eyebrow and yells down the hallway…* IS ANYONE DOWN THERE? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:52 am
((Feel better, Series!))

-hears Psyzapp's voice and yells back up the hall way- NO!! xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 am
damecharlie
-crosses her arms under her chest and leans against the doorframe, shrugging and looking nonchalant- Hey, regular elves can do it. It's an elven ability, you know. rolleyes I suppose Drow might not have it... -shrugs again-

You gonna check the change release too to make sure there's nothin' there? rolleyes
Again, I would have to question where you get your information on elves. No one, not even elves, have that kind of ability where I'm from. Though, I can't say the same applies to elves from other worlds.

ninja *checks the change release and jumps slightly at hearing Psyzapp*
.... um... you don't think she's going to mind that we went and picked a few locks, do you? ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:02 am
*She waits for a bit in case there is a response and hears someone answer "NO." She stops for a split second, laughs a bit (that was quite amusing to her) and then sips her latte. She calls back figuring it was some employees considering it's the employee lounge.*

YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT AT THE PARTY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE ANY OF YOU ARE STILL HERE! THE NEXT SHIFT IS DUE HERE ANY MINUTE! I'M JUST GOING TO TAKE A LOOK AROUND TO MAKE SURE THINGS ARE IN ORDER. I'LL COME AND SEE YOU GUYS IN A MINUTE.

*She starts to walk around the kitchen thoroughly inspecting each station.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Series1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:03 am
*She walks into the Most Wanted Bar and finds it completely empty. She closed her eyes for a moment and felt really low and sick in a way she couldn't quite place and opted for a drink - a heavy drink. She walked behind the counter and got a tall glass and began pouring what looked to be hard liquors into it not caring how it would taste.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:04 am
Naaaaaah...well, I don't think she'll mind I picked a few locks... xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:16 am
*After looking everywhere, she is satisfied and very pleased Chef Karrie did indeed hire a competent staff. She's glad he's running the kitchen at The Jade Dragon and knows she's in good hands with him.

She goes back out to the Restaurant and walks around the entire place. Everything seems to be in order and ready for today.

She goes back into the kitchen, walks down to the employee lounge and as she opens the door to go in she starts to speak before looking…* I just want to thank you again for… eek *she stops when she sees Dame, Ryzan and TES.* What are you doing in the employee lounge? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:21 am
*looks over at Dame*
Well, you were with me and didn't stop me, so I would say that means my actions were sanctioned by an MW lady and therefore absolves me of any chastisement, torture, maiming, or other forms of punishment that otherwise would have been dealt ninja

*when Psyzapp comes back, he pulls Ryzan in front of him, cowering behind him*
It was all Dame's idea!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:22 am
Exploring. xd Why is the employee lounge behind two locked do... eek oop! -covers her mouth- Uh... sweatdrop Hey Psy! Sorry I missed you last night and the opening of the party...and pretty much everyone except Tes and Ryzan... sweatdrop ...uh...

idea -gets an idea- How do I look since you didn't get to see it last night? -does a slow spin- I have a jacket and hat too. 3nodding -motions to Ryzan-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:39 am
Typically these doors aren't locked. It's just the employee lounge and someone must have locked them as they were leaving. rolleyes

*Gets distracted by Dame showing her how spiffy she looks. She grins at Dame.* You look wonderful Dame. *She sips her latte.* It was packed here last night. Everyone showed up much earlier than I had expected. sweatdrop You three missed the tour.

And Dame…I need to show you your accommodations. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:45 am
*stares blankly at Dame for a moment when she motions to him, then suddenly remembers he's carrying her jacket and hat*
Gi, xas xas... sweatdrop *holds them out* I suppose you will be wanting these back eventually *giggles*

Vendui', jabbress~ I am sorry that I was not there for your party sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:47 am
*Finishes her drink and feels worse and walks out of the bar.*

((I'm gonna try to go back to sleep for a few sad ))  

Series1

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 am
I really didn't think I could pull of a tux and still look feminine, but I did pretty well, didn't I? And I still look classy too! I wish Karrie could have seen it... sad

-shakes her head and bounces a little at the mention of her quarters- Oh!!! Oh, yes, please! Come on, Tes, Ryzan, let's go lookit. -smiles as Psy and walks over and hugs her, whispering- Thanks so much, again for deciding to make me a MW lady. I really do appreciate it and enjoy being one so much.

Oh! Thank you, Ryzan. -takes her jacket and hat back-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games