Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 1, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:01 am
<<< Screw it, I've got things to do and I can let myself out... >>>

Exor returned to the Bar and Expansion and caught Psyzapp giving his friends a private tour. "Mind if I intrude," he said with a grin as he soundlessly came up beside Psyzapp. "I'm sorry that I didn't get to tell you last night, Mistress, but the party was lovely, and I'm sure you've gotten it a million times already, but another congratulation is in order - the place turned out better than I thought possible!" He gave Psyzapp a hug and took her hands for a moment in a show of refined celebration.

He then looked to the others. "Damey! R'zn, Tes! It's been awhile since I've seen you guys! How have you been?" The Sinner gave hugs all around and even kissed Dame's cheek, whispering about how lovely she looked as he did so.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:03 am
Ooh a home theat... eek

-stands in shock as Exor comes down, looking quite dapper, and greets Psy then gives hugs all around- Uh... sweatdrop What? Exor! How the hell did you get out of the hos...no, better question. -storms up to him and corners him against a wall- WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! scream

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 1, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:07 am
Exor started to laugh, but that turned into full-fledged cackling at Dame Charlie's remarks. After a moment, he regained himself, "Oh, I am sorry, forgive me, hon... Ahhhhh... Well, I've been through hell and back, and that really doesn't give much detail when I say it, but I would suggest the Most Wanted Bar for such a tale, and I by no means intend to interrupt the tour; as it turns out, I need to speak to Mistress Psyzapp, but the matter is none too pressing, so by all means, carry on," he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:08 am
Thank you Exor. *She's jolted back to the task at hand and hugs him back.* It's good to see you. You've been quite scarce.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:10 am
*cocks an eyebrow at being hugged by Exor*
... um... okay... *steps back and brushes himself off, a little weirded out*

Doesn't Chatty Kathy's have a hot tub and sauna or something? I haven't really been further than the tv room.

Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 5, 1, 3 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:13 am
<<< Please tell me if I win anything - I can't see actions at work, either sweatdrop >>>

The Sinner put his hands together before himself and bowed slightly, "Most regrettably, Psyzapp; I was on a most impoertant errand that I could not delay. Alyraena was with me, and I fear it was... Well, frankly, it nearly killed the two of us, but it's over and done with now, so no need to worry, right?"  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:15 am
@ TES: Yes, but this area I'm showing you here is for VIP's only. wink

@ Exor: Oh… confused perhaps you could share in more detail with me later.

@ Dame: Shall we go and see your place now Dame? *grins.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:16 am
*looks at Exor with surprise*
Gi ussta. That sounds quite perilous. I had believed that this world was a relatively safe one compared to mine, rilu'oh at times it seems the information I had acquired about this one was misleading sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 3, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 am
He winced alightly in response to the dark elf sophisticate, "Egh, R'zn... it might simply be my presence that makes it so... Which brings me to another thing I need to talk to you about, Mistress Psyzapp, but again, later. Do continue; I would like to see where I need to go to pester Damey when she's not baking... Few and far between, no doubt," he said with a playful nudge to his longtime friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 am
I'm starting to see a pattern around here where people gone for some length of time were somehow involved with an elaborate life-threatening situation. Can't you people just take a vacation or something instead of going out and trying to kill yourselves? stare

I am aware that this stuff is "VIP only", Psy. My point is that what motivation would someone have to strive for VIP here when they can get the same services without effort at Kathy's?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:23 am
evil scream : stressed -very angry, and off put that Exor just LAUGHED IN HER FACE AGAIN, she huffs in anger a moment while they all talked- stare

-forcing a good spirit, she nodded to Psy- Yes, Ma'am, that would be lovely. stare

-wonders why she even cares what the hell Ex does if he just acts like she's silly for even being angry he disappeared for a month- stressed -wants to punch him but won't do such a thing in Psy's nice classy place. She'll have to wait til they get somewhere else...like the bar twisted -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:27 am
*giggles at Exor's statement about his presence*
You give yourself far too mzilt credit wink It was not you who had last destroyed the tavern. I do not believe you had even arrived yet, for that matter.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:29 am
*Sips her latte.* Then don't "strive" TES…it's more private here. Anyone can go into Chatty Kathy's and use those facilities and if you want to go hot tub with a crowd, then go ahead.

I happen to have a huge jacuzzi tub in my chambers as well. *shrugs* I may use this area…I may not. It just depends.  
Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 4, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:30 am
Exor raised a hand and then pointed at Ryzan, "Hey, wait a minute, you mean it's not all my fault? Really!? WHEW! That's a relief... Might be able to sleep a little better at night now... Hell, maybe I can even be put to some use in ensuring such things to not come to pass..."  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 am
Okay then, let's go see Dames place. xd

*She takes them up to the lobby of The Jade Dragon again and goes through a small opening off to the side of the waiting room. This opening would typically not be seen unless someone really examines and they run into a dead end there is only a painting on the wall of a Jade Dragon. She turns and grins at Dame.* Just move this picture here Dame… *she moves it and the wall slides open. Inside is a small stone entry with very large metal door. Both a palm scanner and a retina scanner are on the wall beside it.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games