Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:59 pm
...Thank you all...! I should wear this more often then..?

...Oh, Mr. Poland, I am not one for that...

((.GAWD. It was gettn' good, but I have to leave as well! Good day!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:05 pm
Poland hugs onto the startled bodyguard's arm and giggles. "But Bela, it would like, totally bring out your eyes if you like, wore something red~"
He goes over to Canada, dragging along poor Irenenusz. "Hey Canada~ I never got to like, thank you for the compliment last night, so thanks~ And I'd like, ignore France if I were you. When he like, comes back, of course."

((WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING? gonk Bye Bela~))  

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:16 pm
((BECAUSE NO ONE BUT ME LOVES YOU. -shot-))

Canada shook his head lightly, smile flickering across his lips. "You're welcome, Poland," he replied softly. When the other suggested he ignore France, the blond shrugged and let his gaze stray elsewhere. "Perhaps," he remarked with a nonchalant shrug.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:43 pm
((That's not true, ILU 2~ heart ))

Comes back in, stocking fixed. He looked around, blinking> "Almost everyone left..." He spotted Poland and froze for a moment, chewing his lip. Looking to Canada instead, he gave him a nod as he came over. "You don't look like you dress up much. You're lucky." He said with a chuckle.

(( Back, with my lemon chicken fettichini! (Ignore my horrible~ spelling of that word.) Mmmm~ heart

Edit: But no one loves meeee~))  

Lithuania-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:57 pm
Canada nodded softly, eyes closing for a few moments. "No, I don't." He wouldn't call it lucky though. Lucky would be not dressing up at all. Lucky would be being used to dressing up, not feeling naked and all too uncovered.

((I was typing something~))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:12 pm
((Hey guys~ Back from the store~))

Poland throws his arms around Lithuania. "Hey Liet~ Like, sorry 'bout yesterday. I didn't think you'd get jealous over my like, bodyguard! I just, you know, didn't want to like, get too far away from him." he says, kissing his friend's cheek.

Irenenusz just smiles warmly from where he stood. "Mr. Poland told me about you. You are friend of his, yes? Nice to be meeting you." he says, extending a hand to Lithuania.

((ILU2, guys~))  

Mama Lussuria

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:12 pm
(( Was it pronz?? 8D ))

He kept his kind smile. "Well, I think you look good... And you really don't have anything to be ashamed of. I mean, you can show your body and look good at least." He said simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:15 pm
((T.T im not leaving. i just got here. im also starting to hate today.))

"Hello..." She wore a very agitated expression on her face.

DieSinneistSchon

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:16 pm
((It snowed this morning~))

*walks in slowly, trying not to trip*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:17 pm
((Pfft, I wish. I fail at pronz.))

Canada shook his head softly in disagreement with Lithuania. The protests refused to pass his lips however, and Canada found himself swallowing before shaking his head once more. "No..."

((^^ We're supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow here soon. Tomorrow night, I think.))

catweasels

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:26 pm
"Hello China-san!" He said with a smile. Looking back to Canada, he frowned slightly. Setting his hand on his shoulder, he spoke in a slightly worried tone. "Are you alright, Canada-san? I understand if you're shy... I grew up with Poland, after all. Honestly, he's got a loud mouth but he's one of the shiest people I know."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:28 pm
Poland and Irenenusz look at each other and sigh as they get the cold shoulder. Poland releases Liet and goes to stand next to his bodyguard again. He looks down at his shoes shyly, scuffing one on the ground a little. "Thanks for talking about me when I'm in the room, Liet..."  

Mama Lussuria

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:28 pm
((i got food poisoning from last night and ive been stuck in bed all day. forgive my bad attitude.))

"I see you wore a skirt Canada. And hello China." She curtsied. She would very much like to be in her normal outfit though it was skirt day and she decided to take part.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:35 pm
"Hello, Ukraine-san." He said a bit warily. Liet frowned slightly when Poland wondered off, moving over to tug his arm. "I'm sorry Poland! I didn't mean to ignore you... And besides, it's not like it's a secret that you're shy." He kissed his cheek.  

Lithuania-tan

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:36 pm
Hello Ukraine, aru. You look very nice in your dress, aru. *smiles*  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games