Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:46 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
Misuzu0614
*says a spell and both books open to certain pages, the family history book shows a vamp with wings while the other book is full of strange inscriptions*
(g2g... b back on l8r)
((sure thing)) ed looks at the book with inscriptions, then he walks away to the shelfs and started looking for interesting books
*nate sees ed and waves hi again*
"heloo there" ed slips an kama sutra under his coat and grabed *the art of lichdom* and started reading it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:51 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
Misuzu0614
*says a spell and both books open to certain pages, the family history book shows a vamp with wings while the other book is full of strange inscriptions*
(g2g... b back on l8r)
((sure thing)) ed looks at the book with inscriptions, then he walks away to the shelfs and started looking for interesting books
"heloo there" ed slips an kama sutra under his coat and grabed *the art of lichdom* and started reading it
*peeks at the boook over ed's shoulder* hey um.. whut are u reading? *staring at the book confused*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
Misuzu0614
(g2g... b back on l8r)
*peeks at the boook over ed's shoulder* hey um.. whut are u reading? *staring at the book confused*
"it's necromancy... i'm just courious. plus this is mitsuki's" he turns the page rending the materials incouraged in making an bone staff  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:59 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
Misuzu0614
(g2g... b back on l8r)
"it's necromancy... i'm just courious. plus this is mitsuki's" he turns the page rending the materials incouraged in making an bone staff
*read over his shoulder* hmm seems intresting *memorises wut needed to make that bone staff*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:04 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
*read over his shoulder* hmm seems intresting *memorises wut needed to make that bone staff*
ed turns the page and close the book nearly imediatly "you wont wanna know what wass in there and thank god i have an very fast eye" ed seemed more scared that he ever was  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:16 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
ed turns the page and close the book nearly imediatly "you wont wanna know what wass in there and thank god i have an very fast eye" ed seemed more scared that he ever was
*nods and shrugs*
Racy: *comes in seeing Nate Reading* oh no...ed wuts in that book?
Nate: *still reading*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:18 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
*nods and shrugs*
"the details of how to become and live while a lich.... i will have a trauma for the rest of my life after seeing how to have a *good time*" his face was of terror  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:22 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
*nods and shrugs*
"the details of how to become and live while a lich.... i will have a trauma for the rest of my life after seeing how to have a *good time*" his face was of terror
does it have any dangerouse spells or items to make that may hurt people..in the book or anything dangerous...
Nate: *looks up to Racy*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:26 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
*nods and shrugs*
does it have any dangerouse spells or items to make that may hurt people..in the book or anything dangerous...
"the most dangerous thing is thiis" he shows the page of two zombies having *** his face was still frozen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:28 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
*nods and shrugs*
"the most dangerous thing is thiis" he shows the page of two zombies having *** his face was still frozen
ugh ed...the reason i try to keep boooks away from Nate is that he copies them.. no matter how sick, babyish, or dramatic or dangerouse it is...
Nate: *puts on miscieviouse smile*
Racy: Takes book and puts it away*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:29 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
*nods and shrugs*
ugh ed...the reason i try to keep boooks away from Nate is that he copies them.. no matter how sick, babyish, or dramatic or dangerouse it is...
ed didnt move an inch  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:32 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
*nods and shrugs*
ed didnt move an inch
Nate:*evilly ties ed to a chair with rope and runs out*
Racy: *runs after Nate*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:38 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
ed didnt move an inch
ed got back to his senses after 20 minutes "the hell?" he snaps the ropes with his bare hands, he sighs "i guess i had that one coming"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:46 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
ed didnt move an inch
ed got back to his senses after 20 minutes "the hell?" he snaps the ropes with his bare hands, he sighs "i guess i had that one coming"
*racy comes back* im srry ewd my brother is like a robot he get malfunctions!!*runs back after nate*
Nate: *runs back into the room and runs back out*
Racy: he sucks in any info given to him  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:50 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
ed didnt move an inch
*racy comes back* im srry ewd my brother is like a robot he get malfunctions!!*runs back after nate*
Nate: *runs back into the room and runs back out*
Racy: he sucks in any info given to him
"nah... it's ok, i wouldnt be surprized if you hited me with an blunt object for showing that pic" he snaps the last rope with no aparent dificult "tell him that i'l let this pass"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games