Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:56 am
Hmm haven't been here in a while...

* Heads yo the back and plays darts*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:01 pm
*stalks into the MW fussing and cursing the high heavens, going behind the bar to get a bottle of Henessey, a shot glass and a Corona. After aquiring her drinks, Icy finds her table and sits down gruffly, still cursing and slamming drinks down, contemplating and plotting* evil Low-down, dirty, no-good, scum of the earth mongrels!!! *slams another shot back, sipping her Corona afterwards* scream I'll gut and fillet whoever it was that messed with my CAULDRON!!! *slams another drink and looks around, seeing how quiet it is and gets up to put some music on. After her selections are playing rather loudly, Icy settles back into her chair, still plotting*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:30 pm
ICY REIGN!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Tackleglomps Icy Reign xd

Where the hell have you been! gonk I've missed you so!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:33 pm
*is surprised attacked by Psyzapp and laughs* HEY PSYZAPP!!! xd *hugs Psyzapp back* I missed you all too!!! They just delivered my new modem two hours ago! *fixes Psyzapp a Brandy Manhattan w/2 cherries and goes back to her table* I see alot has gone on since I've been gone! *sees Psyzapps violin and looks real curious* I take it that this is part of a plan of some sorts?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:37 pm
I have been practicing. xp Never could carry a tune on this thing when I was a kid. My Orchestra teacher was really ticked at me in 10th grade when he found out I couldn't read the music. xd Just always played by ear. lol

Leko-Chan was kind enough to enchant this instrument for me. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:50 pm
*shakes head and laughs* I've always wanted to play, but I can't read music, nor play by ear! There are so many instruments I was and still interested in. *slams another shot and sips Corona then gets a wide eyed look on her face* Do you know someone has let TES and Grunny loose from my cauldron! My stew is ruined now! They left no trace so I'm at a loss for who it could have been!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:50 pm
ICY…YOU'VE MISSED SO MUCH! gonk

TES is missing and your stew is ruined! eek His Grunny is running around all by his lonesome! gonk Katana and I have named him TJ (TES Junior) and we are taking care of him until TES is found. There is another dark elf on the loose! eek He is looking for TES too and keeps chasing TJ around! gonk I think this new dark elf ruined your stew!!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:53 pm
Maune has been disrespecting my music. I was playing an evil concerto and he started whistling! CAN YOU BELIEVE THE NERVE! mad He underestimates the Most Wanted Ladies! evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:01 pm
*perks up at the words new dark elf* eek Really?! New elf you say? *finally lets the rest sink in* gonk TES is missing!!! WTH!!! No one knows where he is?!?!?! *jumps up frantically and starts pacing* Oh my, oh my, oh my....I- I....DAMMIT! stressed If he had just stayed in my cauldron, he wouldn't be in this mess! *curses and flops back down in her chair* We have his Grunny, with no sign of TES and a new elf on our hands, that so happens to be chasing "TJ"? *shakes head and points at Psyzapp* scream I LEAVE YOU GUYS FOR A FEW DAYS AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!! *puts her face in her hands and thinks* Where on earth could he possibly be? I mean, he spent days in that blasted cauldron, so there's no way he was in any shape to escape on his own....and to be seperated from his Grunny? That's highly unlike TES....*still trying to wrap her mind around a new dark elf as she sips her Corona* You don't think....? Naw....he couldn't have....or...?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:02 pm
*remembers Maune* OH, so how are we going to handle our little foxxie that seems to have grown a little big for his furry britches?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:08 pm
This new dark elf is called Ryzan Vixtul. He speaks in this strange language every so often and he calls TES a strange name! gonk He wears sunglasses all the time so you can't look him in the eye ninja I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS NEW DARK ELF HAS DONE WITH TES! gonk

I think Maune believes we are a bunch of loony girls! eek He has no idea how ruthless we are or what we are capable of! Maybe you need to change the menu to Fox Fricassee! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:10 pm
Hhhmmmmm.....sounds like a winner to me.....*thinks of a few choice recipe calling for "fox"* So, are we in agreement that this new dark elf may have indeed done something with our beloved TES?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:16 pm
This new dark elf does magic with his staff! eek HE MAY BE AFTER TES?! I JUST DON'T KNOW. gonk He came in here and never properly introduced himself! mad TES would never have dreamed to even do such a thing!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:17 pm
*enters MW and sees Icy* I-ceeeeeeeee!!!!!!! *glomps* Yayz! You're back! What have I missed so far today? How's my TJ doing? *heads to the bar for a shot & a Corona*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:19 pm
*narrows eyes and frowns* I see....*puts everything out of her mind and focuses on the TES situation* I would very much like to meet this Ryzan Vixtul and have him explain exactly what his purpose here is and why he is so adamant about TES' Grunny...speaking of, where is Grunny?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games