Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Tomoyo nodded. "Yeah... Night." She said, laing on the branch and drifting off to sleep again.
((night!))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:21 pm

blake cudnt stay asleep so he moved silently down the tree and started walking off away from the group. 'i just need some fresh air...it feel a bit clastrophobic ther...just a good 5minute walk will b fine..' he thought to himself as he tried to calm his breathing.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Kazumi opened one eye, hearing Blake's thoughts, but went back to sleep.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:45 pm

blake turned bak to look at the flock before he turned the corner. he kept walking aimlessly and ended up at the abrham lincoln monument. "hm..honest abe..nice to meet ya." he said as he flew up to sit in his shoulder.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Hannah was being groggily. She ached and her muscles were sore from that big dumb branch that was throw at her by the stream. Austin kept a close eye behind her and stay by her carefully. Her thoughts were razzed and felt a cold touch between her shoulder blades and shuddered.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:04 pm

((I'm just going to say it's morning because nothing's going to happen until it is))

Ceacus opened his eyes slowly as the sun began to rise. He stood and silently dropped from his branch. "Rise and shine!" He called in a voice loud enough to wake the rest of the flock, but not loud enough to draw any unwanted attention.

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Tomoyo's eyes opened, looking around and sitting up. "Mornin'." She said, jumping from her branch.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Hannah peaked her eyes open slightly then curled up by Austin. She tried to go back to sleep ignoring the still stinging cuts she had earn for nothing. Austin grunted and stayed still feeling someone touch him. He realize it was Hannah and relaxed not daring to go off on her. Hannah heard the grunt and just laid close to him, feeling the cool morning get her nerves.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:22 pm

erin opened her eyes and looked at the empty branch across from her. "wher's blake?" she asked franticaly looking around to see wher he was.
blake had one of those, 'im-falling' dreams and jumped a littl wen he woke up on Abraham Lincoln's shoulder. he shook his head trying to wake up. "oh crap...i slept here..crap crap crap..erin's gonna kill me for making her worry so much!" he said and fly off his shoulder .
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:25 pm

"He's okay." Kazumi said, rubbing her eyes as she woke up. "He's on his way."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:44 pm

"phew..ok..thanks." erin said calming down a bit. blake arrived a few moments later. "hey sorry i-" he started but erin cut him off. "you made me so worried about u! wat wer u thinking going off on your own?" she chastized him like a worried mother scolding her toddler for running out of her sight. blake smiled weakly. "im sorry, ok? i went for a walk cuz it felt clastrophobic her. i fell asleep over at abe's monument. im fine ok?" he said walking to her and wrapped his arms around her. she willingly went into his arms and burried her face in his chest.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Kazumi smirked as she went over and nudged the other two. "C'mon." Aria jumped up. "Morning!" "Yeah... Morning." Jude said, rubbing his eyes.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:01 pm

blake let go of erin. "alright guys..so wher do u wanna go and eat?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Hannah and Austin were still asleep, curled up closed to each other. Hannah was snuggled into Austin's arm, half asleep with Austin's cheek on hers. They kept each other warm and stayed close while they slept.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Tomoyo shrugged. "Dunno. Wherever's good." She said. Kazumi leaned against a tree and sighed. "When snow melts, it becomes spring." SHe murmured, looking at the browning leaves.
((*block*))
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games