Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:50 pm
All right. *waves to Sakura, then goes back to what she'd been doing before*

*sighs* Miro, you're in Aqua Springs. There are no kidnappers here. sweatdrop *suddenly gets an idea* Miro, did you ever go home yesterday? Or... leave here, at least?

*hops down from Kits' head to the desk*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:59 pm
:: holds a finger up to her lips as she thinks ::
Miro had pie. She couldn't have the cake because they said it had eggs. :: pouts ::
Then Miro had hot chocolate 3nodding Then more pie. Then hot cider.... and pie. Then more hot chocolate and more pie blaugh Then Miro had ice cream and Miro got cold and sat by the fire.

Then Miro woke up by a fireplace just like the one she fell asleep by. What a coincidence surprised

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:10 pm
Yes... a coincidence... sweatdrop You never left Aqua Springs, Miro. Next time you're here, if you fall asleep, make sure you look around to see where you are. That's probably a good thing to do anyway... try to remember where you are first.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:18 pm
Miro did look around crying Miro just didn't recognize it. Miro hasn't been here that much sweatdrop Tes said this is why Miro is always lost crying Miro doesn't recognize places very well until she's seen them a lot. Miro remembers faces and smells 3nodding , but not scenery sweatdrop  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:19 pm
Sakura stretched and had more of her tea. Once she had finished she took the cup back to the bar to return it then left with a friendly wave to Haley  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:24 pm
*sighs* But you remembered the fireplace, right? If you had been kidnapped, do you think they would have put you by a fireplace? *makes a mental note to have the staff to tell Miro where she is if she falls asleep here again* Anyway... maybe it would be a good idea for you to go home or something.

Good night, Miss Sakura! *waves* Come back again soon!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:33 pm
Miro likes the fireplace 3nodding And they could have put Miro by a fireplace surprised Maybe they thought they would try to seduce her eek It wouldn't be the first time Miro was taken by someone and woke up by a fire gonk Though, Miro knew who was taking her so it was otay blaugh

:: looks at her wrist as if to check the time, but she's not wearing a watch ::
Maybe heading home would be a good idea. Miro just needs someone to find home for her sweatdrop Miro has been making Draa do it blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:37 pm
*shakes her head and sighs* Well, I don't know if Tes and Ryzan would be up this early, and I can't get down to their rooms. I do know where Draa's been staying, so I can take you there if you want. I'm borrowing a friend's car.

*Gwee flies into the office, licking his lips after a snack*

Oh, good timing, Gwee. 3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:51 pm
Miro would like that 3nodding It saves on walking sweatdrop Miro doesn't even have the best walking shoes on.
:: looks down at her heels and frowns ::
Miro couldn't find any comfortable shoes that matched, though crying

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:52 pm
Satisfied that he had a decent menu picked out, Daniel started wrapping up. He had read over so may various foodstuffs that he had almost made things worse. The various types of just bread had nearly derailed his entire search process. But once he figured to stop looking for specific types of food, and instead look at whole meals, it made things decidedly easier. Taking the small stack of post it notes that he had filled with meal ideas, he stuffed them into his carry bag. Shutting everything down in his office and getting his gear on, Daniel headed out. He had some shopping to do.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 pm
It's pretty cold out there, too. *nods* Let's go, then. *leads Miro out to Karrie's car, the two dragons following them, and starts to drive over to dame's apartment, hoping that Draa is home*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 pm
((By "shopping" do you really mean "thieving"? mad Ocifers really are easy to corrupt gonk ))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:09 pm
MiroIsBored
((By "shopping" do you really mean "thieving"? mad Ocifers really are easy to corrupt gonk ))

{{ No. No, by shopping I mean buying. And I'm not a cop, I'm a security officer. }}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:15 pm
{{Still has "officer" in the title rofl *almost typed "ociffer"* stare stressed }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:20 pm
{{ Quite true. Of course a security officer passing himself off as a police officer breaks all kinds of laws. Hell, here in Texas, if you (as a Security Officer) even let people think your a cop, even if it's just by not telling them otherwise, you're guilty of impersonating an officer of the law. We don't screw 'round down here. }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games