Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haffon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:07 pm
User Image
tab Long, languid movements carried the wolf into the office building. Casual glances to either side left room only for the disinterested and the unimpressed. Fenrir has always been a wandering soul, but even while traveling throughout the world, all he found was more of the same. Buildings crafted special for pretty faces to sit in their stuffy chairs. All Fenrir could do was hope that the pretty face here would at least be able to give him work. With one hand digging into his abs, Fenrir growled from the burning reminder of why he was here in the first place. How many days had it been since he'd eaten now? Two? Three? The wolf could only hope that he wouldn't be reduced to gnawing on roots or trash again. Not after what happened the last time.

With his own survival to see him through, Fenrir came upon the door to the Hokage's office but a moment later. A careful knock on the already open door would bring attention to a scruffy man in tight fitted black jeans and jacket. Through a pair of narrowed eyes—Fenrir observed, reflected, and then passed over the glowering looking man sitting at the desk. Unswayed even by his precarious predicament, Fenrir was not the type to feign subservience in exchange for pity. "You see to rogues here, correct?" His speech scraped, like thin blades dancing along a sheet of metal. "I came here hoping for work. And possibly to earn admittance to your library." Letting silence fill the space, Fenrir waited to see just how his fate would play out.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:11 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ
A-Rank ᚖ ANBU ᚖ Ninjutsu ᚖ Bukijutsu ᚖ Doton ᚖ Raiton

Detailed Post ::
Shi looked over to the new arrival, dark-green eyes flickering over the rogue's appearance briefly before returning to the Aburame standing before him to give a casual dismissal. "Your application will be based on your dedication to the training. Let me know if you require anything else." And he closes Shusaku's files then leans back into the chair, its plush but worn stuffing easily giving way to his lean frame. It was as close to a physical wave as Shi was going to give. He nodded at Fenrir, silently signalling the young man to enter further.

"I do." Shi thrums a low, contemplative note. "Shi Akatoki. Acting Kage for the moment. We have more than enough work to go around, depending on your standards." He explains. "The general library is open to all. As well as in-person training sessions at the training grounds and dojo." He tilts his head, watching for a long second before he continued on. "Any preferences...?" He stretches out the last vowel, signalling he had no name with which to address the Rogue by.

Summarised Situation ::
Physical Position :: Seated at the Kage desk
Body Actions ::
State of Dress :: Full battle gear (Shinobi style)

Interacting with ::
Ffionn
Physical Actions ::
Verbal Dialogue :: "I do."
Interaction's Points of Interest ::

Zak the Panduh
Verbal Dialogue :: "Let me know if you require anything else."
Interaction's Points of Interest :: Dismissed.

Quote:
Verbal Dialogue ::
Interaction's Points of Interest :: N/A

Outward Emotion :: Neutral
Internal Dialogue :: N/A
Actual Emotion ::

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Haffon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:52 pm
User Image
tab "Fenrir. Fenrir Hexham." He answered, filling in the space that Aki left open. Despite being nodded entrance, the wolf did not move any step further than what was required of him to remain polite. "I'm glad to see that this place is welcoming then. I haven't been around many villages where they take in any ol' wanderer off the street, at least not with vetting them inside and out." With a flick of his sharp tongue, the wolf pointed the end of his sentence with an accusatory suspicion. Likely it was only paranoia, but years of only dealing with the worst of people had a funny way of turning one cynical. Until he found some tail watching him from behind an alley, it was doubtful that the tension would ever relax from Fenrir's shoulders. "Don't worry about me. I won't have any trouble finding my own work. Just here to make sure I don't step on anyone's toes is all."

Turning to exit the office—the man gave one last half look over his shoulder, an unlit cigarette already hanging from his lips. "Since I don't think you need me for anything else, I'll just be heading out now."

[Exit]

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:43 pm
User Image

S H U S A K U - U C H I H A
'A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.'

User Image

OOC: I'm continuing where we left off before to give Shu a starting point. Goals are likely the same, including his "just wanting to be a great Shinobi" dream.

Shusaku retrieved the headband from Shi's hand, taking no time to tie it around his right bicep. He didn't want to mess up his hairdo, so it was the next best option for him. "You got it, boss. Might have to go show the Mizukage a thing or two about firepower." Pointer fingers extended towards the acting Hokage after tugging on his collar, his hands shaped as guns to emphasize his point. As much as the young Uchiha loved a good brawl, martial arts was a huge passion. Getting to learn about the fighting styles of another village was just as exciting. He didn't know how much free time he'd have before things really got going, but he was already plotting a plan to achieve his goals.

That was until the sound of knocking occurred from behind, drawing his attention. He turned to witness a disheveled male enter the room. Now Shusaku wasn't one to boast, but he thought that he was a pretty cool-looking guy. He wasn't one to follow the traditions or customs of his clan or otherwise, setting out to go with whatever flow he was able to vibe with. There was more freedom in that which the boy could appreciate. But this guy - he walked into the door and Shusaku could feel an aura of "coolness" coming off of him in waves, and his style overall just made him even cooler. Woah. He was a rogue looking for work. That explained why the man looked a little worse for wear. Shusaku didn't know what a rogue's life was like, but he could understand a tough living situation if they were experiencing that. The only difference being he was still living with his mom.

Even his name was cool; only because of how foreign it sounded. The acting Hokage was kind enough to allow him access to village resources, and Shusaku wondered how long they'd be staying. He was so independent and chill. Shusaku was too caught up in a hurricane of mental dialogue that he wasn't aware that he was still just standing there until Fenrir started to leave. "Hm? Oh, I, uh - I'm good for now. I won't let you down, boss." Gently pounding his chest twice, he gave Shi a peace sign and turned to exit the office.

[ Exit ]

║ CHAKRAx 225/ 225 x ║ STAMINAx 275/ 275 x D-ranked Geninx Konohagakure

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats
                        Strength | -- tab Speed | -- tab Agility | -- tab Endurance | --

Techniques Used
                        First Activation | Description
                        Second Activation | Description
                        Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
                        Passive | Description
                        Passive | Description
                        Passive | Description

BlackFruity

Ffionn

Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:53 pm
User Image
This seemed like the right place. Sypher eyed the tower with some concern, not sure if he had actually come to the right place or not. It had been a long time since he'd been in Konoha but...a tower? Really? Seems a bit showy. he absently rubbed Aika's ear, wondering if she would handle the climb all right. Only one way to find out. he started into the tower and then stopped, glancing down at Aika. And all her dirt. Shake, right now. he frowned at her but the wolf dog, shockingly, didn't appear to hear his thoughts. Considering he wasn't a tamer, it wasn't really that surprising though. He leaned over and began giving her a substantial rub down, fluffing her fur and sneezing in the resulting dust ball. Sypher then dusted his own hair off, knocking strands of it loose, before flapping his jacket so that the dust flew back to the ground. He might have rather shabby clothes at the moment but they were clean at least. Well, they were before he dusted off Aika. The wolf dog in question had quite enjoyed the rub down and was now very ready to go inside Do not eat anything. again, Aika didn't respond other than to wag her tail as they walked into the tower.

Reaching the door to the Kage's office, with only a few odd looks when Sypher had stopped Aika from investigating where she shouldn't, he paused. If he went in, what would he learn? What would the Hokage tell him? He glanced down at his hands, flexing the fingers a bit The best news would be that they are alive. That my family is safe. The worst....that everything is gone. He didn't know why the village had been empty, where his home had gone...Sypher didn't even know how long he had been asleep. Days? Months? And then the year it had taken to get strong enough to travel this far. If his family were I won't... what? Won't what? He closed his eyes and brought his fist up to press the knuckles between his eyebrows. He would go to the ends of the earth for Inka and Minowa. But could he stay in a world where they weren't? No. My dreams...they are alive. I wouldn't have dreamed them if they weren't. a foolish, illogical thought but Sypher allowed himself to believe it. What else did he have? Let out a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding, Sypher stepped to the office proper and knocked on the edge of the open door before walking in. Aika paused to sniff the door, which amounted to polite entry in wolf dog. Giving the kage a slight bow, he introduced himself much the same as he had to the guards at the gate "Hello, my name is Sypher Senju. I am a sannin of Kirigakure and I am looking for my family. I come asking for help." a bit more formal than normal but he needed this. More than anything, he at least needed a starting point.

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:14 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi sighed and leaned back in the Kage's chair. He could feel some eye strain weighing down on him so the silent reprieve of being left alone in the office was very welcome. With the office door remaining open, the shuffling of the tower's workers trickled in, reassuring him that he wasn't alone. The steady, calm thrum indicated a busy but safe day. A few deep breaths, a slow roll of his head from one to side to the other, then back again, and he felt some relief already. He leaned to the side, elbow proped up on the arm rest so he could lean his cheek on a closed fist. Dark, evergreen eyes peered open, limpid in his relaxed state, peering at but not seeing the small pile of manila folders piled in a drawer of the desk that hadn't been properly closed, each one representing the new genin and permanent or long-term transfers to the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

Footsteps would come and go by his door - until one pair didn't. Accompanied by the heaving breathing of an animal, the tell-tale clicks of nails on the floors, Shi was expecting a member of the Inuzuka clan to be peering around the door, but it stayed empty. Clarity snapped into the Anbu's eyes, secured on the open entrance like a predator on prey, though he kept his laid-back position. The mask hid the majority of his features, softening the sharp lines beneath. After a few long seconds, the person revealed their self, dressed in an outfit worn-in from time and hard work, it appeared, and hair so long it made Shi contemplate that this new face used it for jutsu.

Was this a new face? Something looked familiar. Maybe Shi had perused their file some time ago. He couldn't recall a mission with them... but something was telling him a mission was how he knew this man.

The naturally sharp lines of Shi's eyes widened as a name was given Shi knew then. He knew this man. He was working with the Kirigakure Anbu to locate this man. "Sandaime Sypher Senju." He breathed out. He stood up, slow, steady, but obviously on guard. "The Sandaime of Kirigakure just walked into this office?" He questions, his whole attention focused on the dishevelled man and canine companion (that wasn't on the expected brief) but his words were more for himself. "Forgive me for not immediately believing you. You understand I'd need you to prove you are who you claim. And claiming that name, of a man listed as deceased, is a dangerous thing to do." The face matched the photo shown to him many moons ago, but Sypher Senju's photo wasn't exactly black listed nor particularly hard to find. He allowed a pause, to see how this supposed Sypher Senju would react, not wanting to give him any advantage in case this was a case of stolen identity.

astrasinthewild
Verbal Dialogue :: ""

Quote:

Quote:

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is open.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:50 pm
User Image
This... Sypher felt like his world was slipping sideways Deceased? he blinked, his heart starting to beat faster and his mouth grew dry Listed as...deceased? Aika whined, pressing close to him as she felt the air around him change. She was a young wolf dog, only a few months over a year old, and Sypher's trembling fingers stroked her nose to calm her. Had Inka...listed him as dead? After only a year? He shook his head a bit, trying to clear the shock from his mind "I..." he started then stopped as his voice faltered. Aika whined again, louder this time, and pushed her full weight against his leg. I can't prove who I am. I don't...I can't remember any jutsu. his mind began to whirl, grabbing onto anything he could to avoid considering the real problem. I could show him the scar on my chest where I was run through by a Kumogakure shinobi. but that could be faked. All scars could be faked. His chakra pool had been damaged, possibly corrupted, and it was nearly half the size it had been when he'd When I'd created the Sero tree. which had been... he swallowed "It's been longer than a year..." his voice wasn't low, this wasn't a whisper, and it wasn't a question. But as he spoke, the quiet tone made it seem like the words were taking all the life out of him. His hands were trembling badly but It doesn't matter. Now, more than ever, the only thing that matters is where Inka and Min are. he could worry about how long he had been gone later. Right now, he needed to deal with the situation in front of him. His trembling remained but he took a more steady breath and, though they did not stop, he was able to control it by putting a gentle hand on Aika's head "I understand, of course." he said quietly. Sypher raised his head a bit, meeting the gaze of the masked Hokage before him "I'm afraid that I am...that I was..." he stopped, feeling a rush of irrational anger which he quickly crushed. Just say it, damn it! "I'm afraid I'm damaged. Quite badly." he started again, his words catching "I awoke a year ago in Kirigakure, having spent some considerable time..." he stopped again. What did this Hokage know of what had happened to Kirigakure? Could he tell him? Would it be safe? Things were happening too quickly and too strangely and after the ordeal of the streets to get here, it was overwhelming Sypher "I was eaten, you see. By the Sero tree. And it took quite a lot of me." he flicked his wrist up and down his torso, the tremble coming back worse. It was very clear that Sypher was doing his best not to go into shock but that he was quickly losing that battle "I don't know...I don't know how to prove who I am." he said finally, a helplessness in his voice. What did he have that he could prove he was who he was? Sypher raised a hand to his hair and then froze Would Inka have remembered them? no one else knew of them and if Inka had listed him as deceased, then he would have provided a detailed list of Sypher's items. Wouldn't he? In order to prevent anyone from impersonating him. Taking a hand off Aika, which caused her to jump up a bit and whine for a third time, he pulled a light blue ribbon out of his hair. Very few things had survived his time in the roots of the Sero tree. However, two very important pieces of him had survived. He held the ribbon in his hand, the other tucked safely in a pocket. Sypher swallowed and then decided to just...go for it "These are the only mementos I have of someone very dear to me." he said quietly, "They...they're all I have left of that person. And I always, always, have them on my person. They came with me to Kirigakure when I left Kumogakure as an outcast." he stepped up to the desk, his movements easy to watch and read, and gently let the ribbon drift onto the desk into a little pool of silk. Aika poked her nose up along the edge of the desk, sniffing, but Sypher pulled her back "These are the only proof I have of who I am. If they are sufficient evidence...please-" his voice cracked and he pressed a fist to his stomach as intense sadness began to fill him "If they are sufficient evidence, please tell me how long I have been gone."

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:16 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi's dark-green eyes tracked the man's actions, the way the animal reacted and seemed to act as a focus for the supposed Senju. Shi let the man have the time to track his thoughts and words, though he was gaining more information from reading the body language than the quivering words being spoken. Though the Sero tree eating a person was not an expected scrap of information. Something to tally for his replacement. The presentation of the ribbon on his desk was left untouched, but the Acting Kage did adjust his stance; straightening his spine and shoulders pulling back. The items aren't enough, not quite, to reveal more than what was already public. But the young Anbu had a feeling this was going to be a veritable drama once he's done.

"Its been around 3 years since your recorded disappearance, with presumed dead as the status." He reveals, words slow but precise, sharp eyes gauging the reactions of the man, and canine, standing before him. "This was declared by Kirigakure's Yondaime Jack Snipe." He pauses, making sure he isn't going too fast. Plans out his next sentence. "Godaime Inka Hizara is the current Mizukage, however." He tilts his head forward, eyes like obsidian glass in the shadows. "You see why you should be careful claiming that name. Especially when he has his son to protect."

astrasinthewild
Verbal Dialogue :: "You see why you should be careful claiming that name."

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:44 am
User Image
3 years. Presumed dead. Sypher didn’t know where to focus his thoughts, trying to process everything 3...years. he moved his hand from his stomach to his eyes, fingers trembling as he breathed. Aika began to circle him, her distress obvious, and was pawing at his ankle It’s okay. he thought, kneeling to hold Aika’s head in his hands. She sat, letting him run his fingers through her fur, helping him center himself. While not a tamer, Aika did serve a purpose for Sypher as a support. Without her, he probably would not have survived or recovered in the year after he had escaped the Sero. As the Hokage continued, Sypher felt his lips tighten Jack. He didn’t know how to feel about the fact that Jack had replaced him. The man had been a strange shinobi, no doubt he had made an odd Mizukage as well. Although, he didn’t know if he could truly trust his own memories of Jack Snipe Damn. he closed his eyes, the memories of Kirigakure still distorted even after a year of trying to remember. The only times he could see anyone clearly was when they were associated with his memories of Inka or Minowa. And there wasn’t as much overlap between them and Jack Snipe 3 years seems a little quick to presume dead. the thought was a bit petty. But didn’t it usually take between 6 and 10 years for a person to actually be declared dead? Standing as the Hokage seemed to gather his thoughts, Sypher took back the ribbon that was still sitting on the desk. It had been enough, it appeared, to get at least some information on his status but not enough to prove who he was. He didn’t know how large the dossier that Konohagakure had on him was I suppose I could tell them my name from before I arrived in Kirigakure. If they have any records from Kumogakure, that will be the only proof I have. no one in Kirigakure knew that his name, Sypher Senju, was not the name he had been born with. And anyone from Kumogakure who might have known that name was likely long dead. It was likely the only true secret he still had, that of his born name. Aika was calm again, lifting her head to put her snout on the Hokage’s desk as he started to speak once more

“Inka Hizara is the current Mizukage”
“his son”

They’re alive. Sypher stared at the Hokage as the man almost casually gave him back his reason to live. They’re alive. Hearing Inka’s name spoken aloud for the first time in a year, no, in three years. In all the time he had spent in dreams, dreaming of how Inka’s name sounded, of his voice saying it, of other’s speaking of Inka. And now…He’s alive. and his son. His beautiful son. The last moments he had spent with Minowa, the smell of his soft blonde hair and the laughter in brilliant blue eyes. He’d lived on those moments in his dreams. They’re both alive. Sypher’s throat hurt and he swallowed a few times, trying to bring his voice back. His eyes burned and he blinked, feeling them fill up with tears, but he took a breath to keep them from spilling down his cheeks. He still needed to prove who he was before he could fall apart “Thank you.” Sypher finally got the words out, rough as they were, and he gave the Hokage a deep bow “Thank you.” he wondered if the Hokage had even the smallest inkling of how much he’d changed Sypher with those few words. When he’d first arrived at the gates, he’d expected to hear the worst. He’d left Kirigakure with the knowledge that something terrible had happened, the village abandoned. Despite his hope, despite all those years now of dreaming, Sypher had wondered...was his family dead after all? Would all he find of them a cold stone on the ground? But now My family IS alive. Aika was watching the Hokage with her orange gold eyes, a snort here and there as she breathed in “Off his desk, Aika.” Sypher tapped her head and she sat back, tail wagging and jaw dropping open to pant happily. Her human was calm again. Her job was successful “Hokage.” he stopped, not knowing the man’s name “I can provide information to prove who I am. If I could give more, I would. But I've lost the skill to use jutsu. And I don't know if my chakra is even similar to what it was...3 years...ago. But I know my life. I know what I did, who I am, and where I have lived. I can prove that I am Sypher Senju. The only Sypher Senju.” he continued, his voice still rough but noticeably calmer, despite the break when he said 3 years. His hands were still trembling but now it was with a renewed purpose I want my son. I want to see Inka. Sypher would give the Hokage and whoever else needed proof every secret he had if it would let him see his son and the only person he had ever loved. They're alive...

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:48 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi trilled a low, rumbling note at the words of graitude, but the lack of tone behind the sound made it unclear whether it meant more than just a mindless note of observance or something more. "We'll see about confirming your identity at a later time." He eventually speaks, voice a low, almost monotonous stream. "For now, I think its best we get you see to at the hospital. You opposed to having some tests done? Make sure you're healthy as well." Shi deliberately implied that the tests weren't just for checking the other man's health, but smoothly moved his eyes to the dog. "Her as well." The Acting Kage added. "You been wormed recently?" He asks, stepping out from behind the desk to guide the two back to the door to his. He gives a low whistle and a second later a Jounin is at his side, ready to guide and watch over the proclaimed Mizukage. "For your protection."

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:33 pm
User Image
Aika flipped her ears up at the weird sound the Hokage made, tossing her head one way then the other as she eyed him. Sypher didn’t quite know what to make of the noise either, his own head mimicking Aika’s a bit as he tilted it sideways. But the Hokage’s words didn’t comfort him I would rather get that done now. he gently frowned but didn’t say anything. The desire to find his son was close to overwhelming. The desire to see Inka had long gone past overwhelming. But It will do me no good if I am detained. he rubbed a finger along the bridge of his nose, smoothing out the frown lines “I’m not opposed to tests.” he replied. He was, actually, but not because he wasn’t who he said he was. More like he opposed the intimacy that being examined would require. His body was, to put it politely, a damaged piece of junk after everything he had gone through. Oh, sure, he had regained his form and muscle so he was fairly fit. But on the surface, his skin was scarred. Below that, in the deeper tissue and muscle, it was probably worse. And mentally No need to go there. he wasn’t particularly thrilled at the tone that the Hokage gave Aika either “...she’s a wolf-dog.” he said, sounding a little befuddled at the Hokage’s question. Where would she have been dewormed? It wasn’t like Sypher had been able to deworm her himself while they were out in the wilds for a year. She’d been healthy as long as he’d had her and that had been good enough for him. Another whistle He doesn’t say much but he does make a lot of noises. Sypher turned and eyed the Jounin that had appeared beside him. It wasn’t an angry or even an intimidating eyeing either. It was merely a ‘Oh, hello’ kind of look My protection. he doubted that it was all about that. But he was the visitor, he was the one who wanted something. So “Thank you for your offer. And for allowing me to be seen at the hospital.” he dipped his head to the Hokage, his hair slipping off his shoulders a little, before he straightened “I hope we can speak again.” he probably didn’t actually mean that but maybe at least if they did speak again, it would be when Sypher was proven to be who he said he was. That would mean he could see his son again. And Inka.

[Exits w/ Jounin to Hospital]

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:35 pm
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

tab 𝙼 𝙰 𝚂 𝙰 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝙾 tab 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝙰 𝙺 𝙴

tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab ┈┈ tab EVERY TEAR tab ┈┈ tab EVERY SMILE tab ┈┈ tab PAID IN FULL tab

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

On the heels of one guest leaving the office of the Acting Hokage, another had arrived. The Lord Twelfth entered the office with a tempered knock, his index and middle fingers gently rapped the top of the doorway as he made his way into the room, he gave those who exited a wide berth, and his eyes locked with those of Shi as he contemplated how best to broach the moment at hand. Once he was sure the others were away he spoke.

"No less than I would expect from ANBU, concise, clean, and handled with a fair amount of discretion. I expect that's how most matters are being handled since Ivalice disappeared and left the village rudderless. My own mistake, in belief that the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki would be less flighty, that she would carry the Will of Fire on successfully." Crimson eyes whirled as Masahiro pushed the door shut behind himself and pulled a picture of the village from the shelf behind the doorway.

"I hoped my journey home would be met with good news. I suppose the best news so far is that the village still stands and that the rest of the ANBU Corps. is maintaining while the village leadership has failed it." He mused, looking to the photo, then back to the young man in the office with him.

"My apologies, I carried on far too long without a proper introduction. Hatake, Masahiro; Twelfth Hokage and a man too long away from his home." He turned, the realization he had monologued on memories for far too long without even the decency of introduction.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    CHKRA :: 1,385 // 1,385 tab STMN :: 1,225 // 1,225 tab AC :: 65,245 tab RYO :: 22,000
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              • Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: - [ + - ] tab SPEED :: - [ + - ] tab REFLEX :: - [ + - ] tab FORTITUDE :: - [ + - ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

BlackFruity
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:25 am
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

What little skin of Shi's face was uncovered showed the smallest hint of crows feet at the edge of his normally sharp eyes. "All the more reason for her too be looked at." He tilts his head slightly, still speaking at Sypher but obviously for the Jounin guard to also go along with. "I'll ask an animal specialist sees to your companion's needs." He steps aside and allows them to leave, but not before some last words. "I'll contact the Godaime Mizukage. Just focus on your health for now so we can mitigate any more worrying for you." The words are kind, cotton soft even without the plush lining of the mask covering his face. He looks down. "Nice to meet you Aika." He says then fully steps back into the office. It felt weird, wrong, to have brought up the Mizukage when he hadn't even confirmed that man's identity, but if this truly was Sypher Senju, then it was the least he can do. And gods help him if he's lied because that would be placed in the Hizara's hands...

"Mhm." Shi trills a low note upon hearing the knock at the door, turning on the spot, still not having returned to the desk. He meant to turn fully, truly he did. But he stopped halfway, evergreen eyes locking on yet another ghost from the past. Peering over the top of the weather-resistant shawl he preferred keeping bundled around his shoulders and neck, Shi's head turned to follow the very corporeal body walking around the office. The Anbu does not blink, his eyes staying a neutral gaze that, thanks to his genetics, made him appear to be constantly scowling. At the introduction, Shi snapped to a respectful bow, as worthy of a man acknowledging one superior in rank and skill. "Shi Akatoki. Thank you, sir." He replied, curt but calm. "Welcome home. Lord Junidaime." He stayed bowed, but his gaze tracked the other's feet, still processing and wary of these sudden, back-to-back events.

Physical Position :: ???

astrasinthewild
Verbal Dialogue :: "Just focus on your health for now so we can mitigate any more worrying for you."

Wolfe Whitehorn
Verbal Dialogue :: "Welcome home. Lord Junidaime."

Quote:

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is closed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:31 pm
    User Image

tab 𝙼 𝙰 𝚂 𝙰 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝙾 tab 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝙰 𝙺 𝙴

tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab ┈┈ tab EVERY TEAR tab ┈┈ tab EVERY SMILE tab ┈┈ tab PAID IN FULL tab

"Please, there is no need to bow to me. You've held the mantle in the time of dire straits, for all intent and purpose that would make us equals. Please, tell me what I've missed in my time away. I see and have heard of the disappearance of Lady Ivalice. But little has been told to me of matters since then." The Hatake spoke, softly, his words a faint whisper that echoed the room as he strode the familiar room and wondered at the minor changes since his time here last.

His form was elegant and his footsteps through the room methodical, every inch of him belied a man who had experienced both the despair of war and the sublime of peace. Incandescent eyes whirled and stayed a moment on the pond in the corner of the room, he smiled as he took it in, then turned his gaze back upon Shi.

"You seem beset, apprehensive almost. I'm not surprised. My appearance seems to be marred by a wake of tragedy, or perhaps you wonder if I am who I am?" Masahiro questioned, his posture solidified and he matched form with the Acting Hokage.

The doubts that roiled within either man could be easily understood, neither was without merit. Both stood in a position to question just how the other came to their current position and where the others fell before them. Masahiro's shoulders relented and he smiled as he approached Shi, his frame much more relaxed.

"How are the new slate of Genin?"

CHKRA :: 1,385 // 1,385 tab STMN :: 1,225 // 1,225 tab AC :: 65,245 tab RYO :: 22,000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: - [ + - ] tab SPEED :: - [ + - ] tab REFLEX :: - [ + - ] tab FORTITUDE :: - [ + - ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

BlackFruity
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:18 pm
User Image
Shi Akatoki
The Private Dawn

ᙷ Acting Hokageᙸ

Shi straightens at the Hatake's compliment of his leadership, but remained standing at attention, as though awaiting orders and keeping his arms behind his back, feet loose and ready. Shi kept his head facing forward, but evergreen eyes followed that bright white figure lazily crossing the room. "The village is still under repairs from the last UHV attack." Keep it to public information once again. "I've implemented orders that certain buildings and grounds that can be left partially or completely untouched remain so until the new Hokage is elected so any changes in security can be better implemented. Other buildings that could not wait, such as the hospital, have been rebuilt." He explains, silently clearing his throat. It's been a small while since he's had had to do a debrief, and isn't used to talking for so long.

"Energetic and motivated." He answered. "They have all sought out their own assignments and training. The presence of foreign shinobi seems to have had a positive effect, seeking out techniques and styles not normally taught in the Acadamy." The Anbu is almost completely motionless, only his eyes and jaw moving, though the later was better concealed. "The Mizukage Godaime Inka Hizara is currently residing in the village and has been offering training sessions personally as well. His son is here with him. We have also been receiving refugees from former UHV villages. We have recently renovated the Arts branch of the Academy and have been working with shinobi from other major hidden villages for certain missions of low security risks."

Physical Position :: ???

Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Location's Points of Interest :: Small pond in one far corner of the large Hokage office. Door is closed.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games