Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:52 pm
dreadno
but that's where i am. that means i cant post till something happens there -.-

Nah, I posted for you. ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:31 am
yay! i love you ergo... in a not so creepy way... or do i? mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:24 am
Lol awesome. we gonna heal up a bit, then game time  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:39 am
boooze! use boooze! on a side note. would it be better to make a custom doujutsu or custom clan for the bloodline contest?  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:04 pm
Guys, s**t just got serious, guys. Lucas is going to die in a room filled with delicious food, bar food, beer and horrible music. His ears will bleed~!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:05 pm
my emotion icons are back rofl yeah!!!! about time xd

on a side note i wasn't able to eat the clone crying she died first crying IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE EAT THEN KILL NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND...... and she didn't even leave a body to munch on no fair emo lucky lucas gets to see yummy food and booze.

and DOUJUTSU!!! everyone wants doujutsu.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:25 pm
Aaaand, nonchalantly, al wakes up. And he's sticking with u guys =P if manfread gets to stay, so does he!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:30 pm
Ergo War
Guys, s**t just got serious, guys. Lucas is going to die in a room filled with delicious food, bar food, beer and horrible music. His ears will bleed~!
oh?...lol  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:34 pm
Ergo War
"He's not budging with some of our fine meats. This calls for drastic measures!" a voice whispered from somewhere in the room. There was the sound of a bottle being opened from behind Lucas and the air began to smell faintly of hops. To accent the scent with something the the interrogators suspected Lucas might enjoy, a platter of chicken wings was placed in front of him. The finest of chicken wings, they were, grilled in the most tasteful sauces imaginable. The room was now filling with the smells of herbs, spices, meats, chicken wings, and beer. It was like an expensive sports bar, and maintained that atmosphere until the case of a CD was dropped on the table. The CD was entitled "Thursday", and it was issued by a teenage girl named "Rebecca Slack". From elsewhere in the room, the ominous sound of a CD player being opened came.

funniest thing i have ever read. Me and winter balled our eyes out at how funny this was....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:36 pm
Chezmonkey
Aaaand, nonchalantly, al wakes up. And he's sticking with u guys =P if manfread gets to stay, so does he!

I may have been a scorched, exploded and all round cut up magnet for friendly fire but at lest i still have my eyes rofl

As for lucas...... DIBS ON HIS STUFF!!!! I mean..... WE"RE COMING TO SAVE YOU in a moment or five  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Chezmonkey

I may have been a scorched, exploded and all round cut up magnet for friendly fire but at lest i still have my eyes rofl

As for lucas...... DIBS ON HIS STUFF!!!! I mean..... WE"RE COMING TO SAVE YOU in a moment or five
well we cant make a rescue mission unless we know what we are doing and how good everyone is to continue persuing. XD we will probably work in 2 teams and continue that way  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:40 pm
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Chezmonkey

well we cant make a rescue mission unless we know what we are doing and how good everyone is to continue persuing. XD we will probably work in 2 teams and continue that way

I can be Al's eyes if he promises not to blow me up..... again crying  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:50 pm
Don't worry, al will be mortified about what happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:51 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Chezmonkey

I can be Al's eyes if he promises not to blow me up..... again crying
actually...i have another idea.....XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:41 pm
just save my virgin ears *fake cries* it cant be so bad my ears bleed... unless it's the music of a sentient race of bugs that have advanced in technology farther than we could ever hope to in our lifetimes.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games