Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:58 pm
so yeah, i need a story for my creative writing class that im enrolled in online. (Yes, marines have time for college classes) and i was thinking about continuing the background story of my character Embry. (the story sort of is explained in one of my missions in my archives folder, Sub you know this story I believe) and running a pokemon fanfic as my creative story. I plan on altering some parts like getting rid of the pokemon thief gang and replacing them with a greater problem called Echoes of twilight. And instead of just having Embry (dusk) and Amie (Noon) being heroes I was going to extend it to a small team and have a rather large scale problem going. I dunno, any ideas guys?

By the way, I'll probably be back in a week or so to RPing actively  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 pm
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░ ░░░░░█▒░░░░░░░░▓██▓▓██▒▒▓▓█▓░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███▓██▒▒▓██▓░░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░▒██▒█░░░░█▒░░░░▒██░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░░░██▒█▒░░░▓▓░░░████░░ ░░░██░░░░░░░▒▒░░█▒░░░█▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░█▒░░░█▓░░░░██░░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██▓░░░░░░█▓░░ ░▒█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓░░ ░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░ ░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░ ░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▒▓▓██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ░░▒█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒▓██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░ ░░░▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░ ░░░░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███▓▓▒▒▒▓▓███▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:04 pm
I wish to apologize for my inactivity lately. I've actually been rather depressed for the past few months, and it's finally taken its toll on me, as it has made it very difficult for me to write or draw or do much of anything really. I've started taking anti-depressants quite recently, so, although it may take a couple of weeks, I will hopefully be back on my feet soon and up to RPing with you all again. Until then, I'll be trying to slowly ease myself back into writing and drawing. I look forward to returning here as soon as I possibly can. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:07 pm
Here's hoping you recover.

EDIT: To Darts and Miles: Sorry boys, but the sandman calls. Work tomorrow, etc.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:32 pm
FOR A GOOD TIME CALL

Good Old Games has a sale going on, and chief among their deals are three really great games. Divine Divinity is 3bux, Planescape: Torment is 5bux and Inquisitor is $7.49.

Old school CRPGs own and I feel it's my fanatic (and civic) duty to spread the Good News.

and because I want to sperg out at someone about games  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:44 am
What's this? Kaya did a mission? Holy carp!

Ya, so it's not my best work but at least I finally did something in the guild again, right?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image

It's been an honor serving with you guys.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:32 pm
Hoping you all had a happy Yule and, to those who celebrate it, Merry Christmas tomorrow.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:31 pm
Merry Christmas, and here is some calamari to bring in the new years. Took me ten minutes to kill.

User Image

Pandoran cuisine is weird...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:31 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Hoping you all had a happy Yule and, to those who celebrate it, Merry Christmas tomorrow.

Happy Holidays as well and to everyone! 4laugh  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:34 am
Merry Christmas, everyone.

Sorry I've been vanishing. I haven't gotten a lot of inspiration for my characters recentlly, and MSN... let's just say it's getting a lump of coal in its stocking today.

Trigram Attack
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You were saying? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:41 am
TerashiLeonGoken
You were saying? emotion_awesome
If it involves fun Majora's Mask festivities, I'm down to celebrate anything.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 pm
For Sub: http://www.digdang.com/image/im_coming_at_you_bro/1464/

*Proceeds to come at*

Derp. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am
Well, I got to spend New Year's Eve sick, as well as the rest of this week. Just recovered. Had to call out of work last Saturday for it, too.

How was everyone else's New Years?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games