Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay? Bi? Trans? straight? Tell us about yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:34 am
I'm a heterosexual girl from Greece and even if i don't have any homosexual or bi friends i strongly support all of them! Heh even as an rper i like playing homo charries, mostly men and i love it ^_^ I'm kinda obsessed with that matter and i can't really find a serious reason on why gay couples shouldn't be supported! It's their life after all and there are definitely some proofs that show how well a homo couple can raise kids better than some of those "straight/normal" ones (the word "normal" was sarcastic, no intention to offense anybody!) In my opinion all people deserve the same treatment, no matter their sexual preferences ! I would love to talk to anyone from this guild! I'm mostly here to learn some things and make new friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:06 pm
Hi!! I'm Kiarra and I'm pansexual. I love beautiful people with lovely personalities dramallama  

Kialoca

IronSpikeRail

Intellectual Kitten

7,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:51 pm
My name is Becca, I'm 19, and bi. I never really knew for sure until I started liking girls more than a straight girl does. But now I fly that purple, pink and blue flag high and with pride!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:17 pm
Uh. I'm Jared, gay, and I love cake. ;-;  

Long Lost Friends

Hilarious Genius

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:02 pm
Long Lost Friends
Uh. I'm Jared, gay, and I love cake. ;-;

oh i love cakes too! especially chocolate ones! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 pm
Name: Againstthephob

I'm bi-sexual and have been since I was eleven. lol
In elementary school I actually found girls attractive first before I even thought about guys, and really it was in the innocent kissing stages. Nothing major.
Things stayed that way till I got to be about fourteen or fifteen.
Had some boyfriends, had some girlfriends. But I overall like girls.
I like to sleep, read, drive around and snack while blasting the radio and occasionally like going to concerts and conventions. (Generally a quite person, can't ya tell?)
I'm Catholic but I have no hate toward anyone really. I keep an open mind but I have always been downgraded because of my sexual preferences by my family (Mainly my mother). So, IRL I keep my business to myself, like everyone should. lol But it's good to come out at talk to people who don't hate. smile
I work, go to school, and have slowly found myself drifting back to Gaia so, here I am. c: Hope you guys like me. xD  

AgainstThePhob

o PeachPuff o

Friendly Pal

14,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:53 am
Hieeee.

I'm Jessy (irl, too) and I'm 21 with no life! biggrin
Actually... I'm unable to work... sad

I've considered myself bisexual since 3rd grade when my first crush was on a girl, then later on a boy.

I just grew up liking both boys and girls. I never had any kind of trust issues with men, so it's not that I "hate men" or "had a bad experience with men"... because I currently have a boyfriend who is ALSO bi. biggrin Fun times ahead? Nope - why? We're monogamous! We're very serious about each other and I love him to pieces.

Why am I "still bi" then? Well... I can't change how God or whoever's up there made me... so, yeah. Was never my choice to begin with. But I have a pretty okay life being who I am.

If you wanna know more about me, people say my profile is an interesting read, so please do read all about who I am and see if I pique your interest!

Looking For: Good Friends and possibly Clan Mates. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:32 pm
Herro :3 My given name is Jessica but I go by Jesse or JD. I am 27 years old and I am transgender bi-sexual.

I'm very androgynous and can change my voice to sound like either gender. I cross-dress irl and have fought with the idea of getting gender reassignment surgery for years but finally came to the conclusion that, I wanted to be BORN a male not changed into one. So, now I stick with cross-dressing.

I'm hoping to meet some really cool people like me or whom support me and people like me. So, thank you for accepting my request to join.
biggrin

Crux_Nightmare

The Pink Piper

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:42 pm
Hi! I am Danielle. I am 19, soon to be 20 in a couple of days. I identify as straight, although I had brief encounter with a transgender female to male back in my freshman year of high school. I was bi-curious back in the day, but I have had many boyfriends and have fallen in love many times since. I can only picture my life with a man. I am hoping to find a meaningful relationship with a guy and begin the next phase of my life. I am currently going to college and majoring in hospitality management and working full time. I enjoy writing and playing music.

I have always been an ally. One of my ex boyfriends is gay and I supported him through the coming-out process. I love him dearly and he is one of my best friends to this day. I joined to get more involved in the LGBTQ community and make more friends. Thank you for creating such a guild where I can talk openly about myself. Can't wait to get to know you all!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:04 pm
I'm 17, bisexual, but I prefer men a lot more then women, however; i'm dating a girl and she sometimes things i'm completely gay and it leads to unfortunate arguments. :/ I was a member of my previous schools GSA and would have became the leader if I didn't have to move, my current school does not have a GSA. I enjoy anime and manga, especially yaoi (who would have guessed? rolleyes ) Im obsessed with EDM, and bunnies. xD  

ObliviousRabbit

4,100 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

JimmySpoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:40 pm
Name: Jake, but my friends call me Jimmy smile
Orientation: Bisexual/Pansexual? I like all kinds of people, male, female, trans, ect.

I'm a hardcore raver, i love all kinds of electronic music. I also write, and produce my own music. Also love horror movies and punk rock and hip hop.
And i'm really into parties, not just getting messed up, but i really enjoy the vibe of being around a lot of people, which i used to hate XP  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:41 am
Daliago
Hey! I'm Nick, gay and 18 years old and enlisting in the Navy. I love meeting new peoples and travelling, and when I'm older I want to own a three story house with a bowling alley as a basement and a golden cow that I will name Porsche. That's pretty much my life smile

Hi, Nick. I like your avi and signature smile  

peterrrrrrr

Lonely Perfectionist

18,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Champion 300

A Punk So Daft

Witty Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:53 pm
Hello~

I've actually been a member for...well, a long time. Not really sure how long.
But I've been very inactive for a very long time. Both here, and on Gaia in general. I'm back now.

But anyway, I wanted to reintroduce myself.
My name is Austin, I'm twenty years of age and I identify as gay. I like books, Pokemon, dubstep as well as lots of other stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:07 pm
ObliviousRabbit
I'm 17, bisexual, but I prefer men a lot more then women, however; i'm dating a girl and she sometimes things i'm completely gay and it leads to unfortunate arguments. :/ I was a member of my previous schools GSA and would have became the leader if I didn't have to move, my current school does not have a GSA. I enjoy anime and manga, especially yaoi (who would have guessed? rolleyes ) Im obsessed with EDM, and bunnies. xD

Yaoi~ Always got to love that...Anyways, what have you read? I'd love to hear any new suggestions for reading (I prefer manga)!  

Lucinnia

Peaceful Gekko

14,375 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:23 pm
i am 21 years old and i am a lesbian. ive always known i was different from the time i was little. i just didnt have a word to describe it. i suppose one could say i was gay at birth. i thought i was bi in sixth grade, then realized i liked girls a lot more. after the years self loathing i came out to myself that i was indeed a lesbian at fifteen. i came out to my parents three years ago and i slightly regret doing so. i am also engaged to the most wonderful woman in the world.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games