Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
This or That Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiiyame~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:42 am
User Image
sweet

bubbles or baubles?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:15 am
User Image
bubbles

balloons or baboons ?

lazy bonz

wickedchildren

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:19 am
balloons

coke or pepsi  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:19 am
Pepsi. Coke is vexatiously overrated-to-the-core.

Yin or yang?  

Karvax nar Kilratha

Vashtastic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:16 am
both because they are two part of the same whole ^_____^

Confucius or Socrates?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:14 pm
Confucius

Ice cream sundae or banana split?  

JTN
Crew

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:07 am
Ice Cream sundae

I hate when one say both or neither for my answer very much! lol so I am going ask again smile if Jerelkath nar Kiranka happened to be the person who will answer this, then please don't bother to answer. rofl or at least choose one if you really want to answer

Diablo II or The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:47 am
Oh, sure. People can say both or neither if they want to. Don't be so offended.

So, once again, neither. I choose The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Hinduism or Buddhism?  

Karvax nar Kilratha

lazy bonz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:55 am
Buddhism, biggrin but I like both.

especially for Kecitich heart , but anyone can answer:
Of the two people you love the most, person-A and person-B: kill person-A or kill person-B?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:00 pm
Kill person B.

Rod or trident?  

Karvax nar Kilratha

A Bad Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:06 pm
trident I suppose? YEah Jang Wei !

Anywho..

[Frisky dingo or Aqua Team Hunger Force?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:57 am
Frisky dingo (I know nothing about either of those choices though)

with what Jerelkath nar Kiranka had said. I am out of here. Thanks lazy bonz and all those that had answers my this or that question smile I remember the first moment I came on this thread. I posted after lazy bonz (with her neither before her question)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=221&t=5401871#122991041

I really hate seeing this and that as the game title while some can give both or neither as answers. So play whatever you like then (especially to Jerelkath nar Kiranka). This thread surely should ban those answers if This game is called "this or that".

Lilith Le Midge

The premise of this game goes something like this... you answer the previous persons "This or That" by choosing one or the other, and then after that, you put your own.

Bye bye now. No this or that question from me the last time on here. Since somebody doesn't want to answer anyway. dramallama I guess more people = more fun but seems like somebody like to create their new rules for this game. sad Maybe the creator of this thread (Lilith Le Midge) should go with the flow and change the title to "this or that or neither or both" if Lilith Le Midge doesn't mind having both or neither as answers. mrgreen lol dramallama  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

lazy bonz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:15 am
Diablo II (I know nothing about either of those choices though)

Aekea or Durem ?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:42 am
Kecitich
Frisky dingo (I know nothing about either of those choices though)

with what Jerelkath nar Kiranka had said. I am out of here. Thanks lazy bonz and all those that had answers my this or that question smile I remember the first moment I came on this thread. I posted after lazy bonz (with her neither before her question)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=221&t=5401871#122991041

I really hate seeing this and that as the game title while some can give both or neither as answers. So play whatever you like then (especially to Jerelkath nar Kiranka). This thread surely should ban those answers if This game is called "this or that".

Lilith Le Midge

The premise of this game goes something like this... you answer the previous persons "This or That" by choosing one or the other, and then after that, you put your own.

Bye bye now. No this or that question from me the last time on here. Since somebody doesn't want to answer anyway. dramallama I guess more people = more fun but seems like somebody like to create their new rules for this game. sad Maybe the creator of this thread (Lilith Le Midge) should go with the flow and change the title to "this or that or neither or both" if Lilith Le Midge doesn't mind having both or neither as answers. mrgreen lol dramallama

Do you really have to be so dramatic? It's just a game. Get yourself a life.

rolleyes

Durem

Nickel or dime?

(Good riddance to Mr. I-don't-like-the-way-things-are-in-this-thread {Kecitich} stare )  

Karvax nar Kilratha

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:17 pm
At least I took this thread seriously (and so do many of you even we all know posting here will only give us virtual currency money) because we are real and we are playing this game and it's part of our life at this moment. Don't get it? nevermind wink Call that dramatic. lol  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games