Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 6, 5, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:28 pm
*chirps and looks at Dame with a puzzled expression*

*after finding that the kitchen staff is mainly bored by lack of customers, decides to return to the main bar* Hey everyone. *looks behind the bar and sees that Amy isn't there, so goes back to make himself a rum and coke*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:30 pm
So, Karrie....how was the party last night? Did you and Kits have a good time?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:39 pm

((Can't figure out what to wear yet! Its snowing here again!))

*Stumbles into the bar blindly looking for coffee. Finding the machine by route and feel... she thinks... starts to push buttons trying to make it brew. After a few moments is able to pry an eye open slightly and realizes she missed and was trying to make the counter brew.

Moving to the side a little more, finds the machine and brew extra shots of espresso and slumps to drink and wake*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:40 pm
-continues petting Velcore-

((gotta go in about twenty mins))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 6, 3, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:47 pm
*smiles at Katana* Yeah, we had a great time. Kits had to leave pretty early, but she was really impressed by the whole thing. *moves out of the way as iggies nearly runs him over on her way to the espresso machine* Good evening, iggies. *takes his drink over to sit by Dame* I was disappointed I didn't get to see you here last night. How was the wedding?

*purrs and nuzzles Dame*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:51 pm
*Snaps out of it. She was so angry she was in a trans.* Wha? ninja
*She stands up and takes the bucket of water into her office to dump on TES. She stands over him and is just about to dump the water over him when she sees someone has drawn permanent marker on his face. eek She immediately starts laughing and takes the bucket back behind the bar and dumps it out.*

I just can't do it after what I just saw. LOL rofl  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:54 pm
*arches an eyebrow at Psyzapp* Aaaaaand what did you just see?  
*Slips in for a few moments for a quick drink.*

((And you didn't fix his hair and makeup? With a cute pink bow and bright red nails ~ twisted Has done this RL... shouldn't ought to pass out at the Bratty's place.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

I was sad I didn't get to see you either. sad I wanted to see you all dressed up in black tie finery. cry The wedding was lovely. Even if I did leave A LOT later than I wanted to. stare -grumbles then shakes her head and stands up- This is my black tie garb though! -does a small spin for him-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:57 pm
A wedding. *Sighs* I love weddings. heart *She thoughtfully fixes herself a drink.*

(( I'll save the makeup, hair and nails for the next time Brat twisted ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:59 pm

((Still can't figure out what looks right))

*After a few more strong espressos, the fog lifts a little and she looks around.*

Morning, er, sumethin....

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 3, 3 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:00 pm
*looks Dame over, smiling* You look good in a tux. I can dress up for you some other time, so you can see. wink I'm sure there will be some occasion to dress up...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:05 pm
-smiles at him and pulls him in close, roping her arms about his neck, giving him a quick peck on the cheek- Thank you, darling. ^_^While dressing up is nice... twisted -whispers in his ear seductively- I'd rather have you dress down...to nothing -looks at him longingly yet sadly- Well, my dear, I'm sorry to do this, but I must get going. I have an early morning. -kisses him then whispers again- I wish you could go with me, but I know you just got here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:05 pm
((Excellent ~ works really well on very tall, broad shouldered blondish types with no shirts on. Can still see him strolling in to the bathroom and catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror as he heads to the toilet. "WTF" )) rofl

*Slips behind the bar and grabs a bottle of Rum, snagging a bottle of diet soda and a glass of ice. She takes the supplies over to the bar and takes a seat.*
Place looks wonderful, Psyzapp.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 pm
((You look adorable, iggs! blaugh 4laugh ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games