Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:35 pm
"Hell roomie, have a seat. The more, the merrier. Though, I'm not sure if they'll like you cutting class with us," Damien said with a grin. His earlier mood has changed to a more relaxed state. He laid back and put his arms behind his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:34 am
"yay!" Zeph said happily as he flopped done on the grass. "are you guys cloud watching?" he asked. " I used to do that all the time...oh look that one looks like a bunny!" he said with a slight chuckle.  

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:57 pm
Yukora fell backwards again. She let herself go into a peaceful state of mind, enjoying the breeze flowing through her hair and in her face. She sighed happily and looked over at Kaji. "You okay hun?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:41 pm
Kaji leaned back on his hands looked up at the sky and closed his eyes as the morning breeze carressed his face. He took a deep breath and inhaled the fresh air. He heard Yukora ask him whether he was okay or not. He turned to her and smiled as he leaned back onto his elbows, and enclosed her hand in one of his. "Im fine" he smiled again. He wished that he could go and get his guitar, Kaji used to sit outside and play it all the time in the park on days like this. When he was allowed outside, that is. Kaji pondered whether he should go and get it, he was tempted, the only problem was that he didnt want to get up. To Play or not to play..Ahhhh...do i get up or stay, get up or stay. Ergh I'll ask them first- no, ugh i'll wait until the hallways clear up. A few minutes passed, and there was a faint echo of the school bell ringing. "I'll be right back, guys" He got up this time, smiling. He stuck his hands in his pocket as he started off for his dorm. 7...7...dorm 7..AH HERE! he thought to himself. He opened the door, grabbed his accoustic and looked on his desk, to see a small folded piece of paper. He smiled to himself. Kaji let out a sigh of happiness as he stuck the paper in his pocket and walked back to the others. He set his case down, and sat back in his original spot on the grass. "You guys dont mind if I play for a bit, do you?" He asked as he took out his guitar and tuned it. He got out his guitar pick and strummed the strings gently, making sure everything sounded right. Kaji knew his song by heart, there was no need to get out the paper. He thought he would play it later, right now he just wanted to play whatever came to mind. He started playing an accoustic version of "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls, unfortunately not one of his favorite bands, but The song stroke him as calming, everytime he listend to it. He started softly singing the lyrics as his hands ran up and down the neck of the guitar, changing chords within each second.

"And I Don't Want The World To See Me, Cause I Know That They Wont Understand, When Everything's Meant To Be Broken, I Just Want You To Know Who I Am" He held out the last note with a slight fading vibrato. Now was the time..his chance to finally sing his song to Yukora.

He inhaled deeply, hoping she would recognize the lyrics. Kaji started somewhat vigourously strumming the strings, and singing.

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:50 pm
Yukora heard the bell ring and watched Kaji get up quickly and say that he'd be right back. "Kay" she said as she watched him walk away. She sighed and looked back up at the clouds.

When he returned, she smiled and noticed he brought his guitar. She sat up and hugged her knees slightly, pulling them up but not all the way to her chest. She watched him tune it and listened to him sing while he played. "Wow...he has an amazing voice" she thought. She instantly recognized the chorus when he sang it, but didn't have enough time to join in. She smiled and said "Kaji, if you want, can you play that song again? I don't know the verses, but I know the chorus, I love that song."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:56 pm
Kaji smiled when he heard that Yukora wanted to sing along. He started strumming the strings on his guitar again, closed his eyes and started singing the first verse. When he got to the chorus, he opened his eyes and winked at her. "And I Dont want the world to see me..." he continued to sing  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:00 am
When he was singing the first verse, she realized what she'd just done. "I hope he doesn't think I stink..." she thought before swallowing hard. She heard the oh so familiar first words of the chorus, opened her mouth and sang "'Cause I don't think that they'd understand..." she looked over at Kaji, who didn't seem disgusted, so she continued. "When everything's meant to be broken...I just want you to know who I am..." she smiled wide and let out a sigh of happiness.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:19 am
Yukora and Kaji continued to sing together, until the very last note. When they finished, he held out the echoing ring of the chord, until the vibrating strings began to stop, and the sound started to fade out. He smiled at Yukora. "Your a wonderful singer" he complimented her as he flipped the hair out of his eyes. Kaji put his guitar in his case and locked it, leaned back on his elbows again like he was before and looked around at everyone. He fell backwards and crossed his arms behind his head and gazed up at the sky.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:23 am
Yukora let out a sigh of relief, as well as one of happiness. "Thanks...so are you. Really...really wonderful" she said before blushing sligntly and laying down too. She looked up at the sky again and closed her eyes. The song they'd just sang began to play over and over in her head, well the chorus anyway. Without even realizing it, she was began humming it quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:50 am
Damien closed his eyes and sighed. "That song makes me think about.... just stop it man! Things are over between you and her. Its time to pick up the pieces and move on," he said to himself as he sighed heavily. He sat up slowly and looked at Kaji and Yukora. He smiled slightly at the sight of the happy couple. "You know, you two are sickeningly cute. Acting so sweet, it's giving me a toothache," Damien chuckled. In truth, he was a bit jealous. He wished he felt like they did. He hadn't been truly happy in quite awhile. He turned his head to look across the river and let out a heavy sigh.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:03 am
Yukora sat up and laughed. "Sorry, can't help it. I feel so happy" she said while smiling. Yukora sighed and said "Well, if me and Kaji weren't dating, I'm sure we'd still be good friends." Yukora suddenly realized how lucky she truely was. "When I came here...I had no one. Alex lived here while I lived in the next town, and I had no friends at Addelyn. Now I have Alex, Kaji, Damien, and Zephel. Damien might not really have anybody either..." Yukora's facial expression suddenly changed from extremely happy to extremely depressed. She looked into Damien's eyes and realized she was probably right. Without saying anything, she stood up, walked over to Damien, sat down, and hugged him as tight as she could.

A minute or two later, she let go and said "I want you to know that I consider you a really good friend, and I trust you. I hope you know you can trust me too, and can talk to me about anything." She smiled at him. A smile she hoped would say "it's okay, everything will be alright."

She then scooted back to her spot and smiled over at Damien before looking over at Kaji, sighing, and laying down once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:25 am
The hug caught Damien completely off guard. Once Yukora laid down next to Kaji, Damien spoke up. "It's wierd, ya know. I've made more friends in the past couple days than I have my entire life at home," he said to everyone. "And even though I've only just met you all, I feel like I can trust all of you with my life," he said as he looked everyone in the eye, one by one. "There isn't a single person sitting here right now that i wouldn't give my life for, and I mean that." Damien paused for a minute, then looked at Yukora and Kaji. "I never got to say thank you to both of you the night I collapsed on the floor. I don't know what happened from that point til I woke up, but I truly believe you two helped me in every way imagineable. So, thank you both."  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:41 am
Yukora instantly sat up. "I never did ask Damien what happened that day..." she thought.

Yukora smiled, feeling for the first time that she made a difference in someone's life. It felt good. "I feel the same way, and I'm so happy to have you as friends...all of you. I don't know what changed, I mean all my life I've been almost completely alone. I met Alex a while ago, but we haven't gone to school together in years. I've had my dad, but...well that's another story..." Yukora sighed and fell back again. "I don't know what it is about this school. I guess maybe the fact that we're here alone. We don't have to go back home everyday, I don't know about anyone else, but it makes me feel...free-er. I feel like I can accomplish more without the pressure." Yukora realized she was, once again, babbeling. She decided to change the subject.

"You're welcome, Damien, anytime. But I've been wondering, what happened anyway? You scared me half to death, your ribcage was broken, you were bleeding, and spitting up blood...I thought you were dead! Who did that to you?" she asked, hoping she didn't sound too straight-forward.

((Also, I scheduled the school dance for this friday night. but it's only like noon or 1 in the rp, so we either have to make this day end by Thursday night, so that Friday we can be preparing for the dance and stuff, or I can just make it a week later. Whatever happens happens, no pressure. I just wanted to inform everyone. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:23 am
Damien closed his eyes and relived the fight. "Well, remember that big kid I bumped into the other day? He said he was gonna make me pay for it. I ran into him out here that night. He confronted me and I told him that I didn't want to fight him. Then he hit me in the mouth and then the same ribs that were already badly bruised. From that point, everything was a blur. I don't remember anything except the kid was laying on the ground unconcious. That's when I limped back inside, saw you and Kaji standing in the cafeteria line, and blacked out. I was having a hard time breathing. I think one of my ribs punctured my lung," he said as he opened his eyes. "I have a feeling that kid wants revenge."  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:46 pm
Yukora was about to ask "What big kid?" but wasn't able to because she didn't want to interrupt. When he was finished, she took a deep breath and said "yeah...he probably does. What's his problem...I don't get why people can't just...leave people alone. Ugh, it pisses me off. What a bully" she said before letting out a sigh of annoyment. However, her facial expression changed just then from pissed off to worried. "What are you gonna do if he comes after you again...?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games