Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Whats the worst movie you have ever seen ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do they make these movies??
  have to much money..dont know how to waste it.
  for fun
  dont care (gold!!)
View Results

O_a_Kat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 pm
War of The Worlds 2 was terrible. The first one was so good too, it's probably the worst sequel ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:29 pm
Oh and Mr. Woodcock sucked too lol  

O_a_Kat

richelley07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:37 pm
i also hate bug and i didnt like the remake of the oen my husband our friend and i all walked out on it at the movie theater half way threw and nothing had happened ive never tried to watch it again and the reeping and the village also were retarted there are a few others i cant think of right now.... oh just glancing at my movie shelf.... i have a bad habbit of impulse buying movies... yeah i waste money sometimes... but anyways i can say for sure the happening that one sucked!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:39 pm
oh and to the persone above me smile sorry but i hated war of the worlds one and wouldnt even consider watching another one lol  

richelley07

ReptarKing09

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:23 am
Bug that movie ******** blows i told them not to buy it i told them it sucked but no they bought it and i was stupid and watched it agian  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:56 pm
I have to agree with the ones that mentioned the "Scary Movie"'s. They were quite ignorant. But I think they were a tad bit better than "Cabin Fever". That movie was horrible right along with "The Ruins". No plots, no real storyline. Just a bunch of bull and kids stuck without a clue. Yep, that makes sense.  

Psycho has Left

Aged Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

VenessaBeth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:16 pm
BeoWolf, don't get me wrong the actual way they made the movie is awesome...but it was just a crap movie to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:25 pm
the pokemon movies do no good for the show
although the new shows suck anyway  

The McNinja

Jewel_Crawford

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:07 pm
Disaster movie has to be the wors, along with Bab A.D. they both dissapointed me alot. Disaster movie, was more...stupid than funny. and Bab A.D I mean it was fair, but for V.D to play in it, it was a disspointment. I excpeted alot more from that movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:10 am
I don't even remember the title of it, but the sci-fi with Gary Oldman and Matt LeBlanc. That was beyond bad.  

MadMabMae

DeaQuint

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:14 pm
Push is the worst movie I have seen. I do NOT recommend anyone to try to watch it. There wasn't that much action and when there was all they really did was make guns float in the air and shoot while the guys stayed behind a pillar..... best action sequence was the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:30 pm
O_a_Kat
War of The Worlds 2 was terrible. The first one was so good too, it's probably the worst sequel ever.

When the frick did they make a sequel?! The 1st wasn't even that good! Wow. Hollywood needs to lay off the drugs cause they're seriously bugging making a sequel of that movie.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Deaths Only Child

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:15 am
the grudge both versions

dark water the american version sucked the other one I liked

War of the worlds sucked

any movie with Will Farrow sucks idk y but I hate him and his movies  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:12 pm
The worst movies I remember were "Night of the Living Dead" and "You Don't Mess With The Zohan."

"Night" was just stupid for me. Probably from being desensitized by newer zombie movies. And "Zohan" was just disappointing. I expected better and they only showed the good parts in the commercials...

xX Katie - Kisses Xx

Sweet Morbidity

4,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:10 pm
Twilit
Disaster Movie
Date Movie
There are others but I can't think of them now  
Disappointing Movies