Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply City of the Damned
Happiness and Anger Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Lazarus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:15 am
I hate you, Seighart. I wish I could hack you. biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:32 pm
rofl dont mess with the evil ghost fox domokun domokun domokun  

=[synn]=

Eirisse
Vice Captain

Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:07 pm
Dan, you really like using synn now, dontcha? You never make her go naked. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:00 pm
Eirisse
Dan, you really like using synn now, dontcha? You never make her go naked. rofl

rofl you never know Eirisse she might be naked someday  

=[synn]=

JlouCherrySodaPop

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:22 pm
scream I AM SO ANGERED AND ENRAGED!!! scream

I can't even begun to explain!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:57 am
J_walker_anonymous
scream I AM SO ANGERED AND ENRAGED!!! scream

I can't even begun to explain!

take a deep breath and if you want.tell us whats wrong  

re_animation
Crew

devileyesx3

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:09 pm
i m happy blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:46 pm
I am from the Philippines, a catholic country

Everyday I am pissed off, I am surrounded by people blissfully ignorant!!
They're so weak, they're superficials, they're optimistic! They ignore reality! Plus, they're show offs. Optimists tend to show off, they feel they're soo good with just some compliments. Theyre reckless! Well, they're stupid(all human beings have their own stupidity!).

Most Filipinos are fake devout catholics! I see very few who are faithful. Most pray for something, most wants the "devout catholic" image for people to admire them. Goddamnit! It's for their image! not to be closer to God! They're hypocrites! They have corrupted minds! They want to be popular. I'm frank. Sometimes I make a negative comment. And they all say, I'm mean and they show me they're devout catholics. Oh s**t. What? That's a comment! They expect everything to be good. Hello? not all comments are positive. I thought they're good, kind, patient and everything. But just a simple comment they can't accept?? They also don't know how to compromise! See? they want everything to be positive. Negative remarks are things you should be happy. It's a way for improving ang gaining information.

They think they're allso good when they don't even understand the teachings ofJesus. rolleyes

blahblah balh.... haha I'm tired of typing. At least I released part of my anger rofl I'm just sick of optimistic people, superficials, hypocrites, and fake devout catholics *sigh*  

divine entertainment

D_Marx

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:16 am
I know how you feel. I've got a nephew who will be raised in the Catholic church but won't understand why "Aunt Daniele" doesn't go to church. Devout catholics can't have outside forces screwing up their blind faith ideas.

p.s., I'm angry at political correctness.
p.p.s., I'm jealous of camels.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:34 pm
mrgreen  

b3autifulmind

Seighart Fennel

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 pm
I'm annoyed. I think I'm constipated. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:14 pm
i keep getting these annoying pm's.gaians pm'ing bullshit to me every day
and they wonder why i put my online status on hidden  

re_animation
Crew

Teh Ninjabear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:40 pm
im...bored. as usual. I wish it would thunder. I love thunderstorms, they make me happy. Sometimes i wish that the sun would never come out and it always be stars :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:34 am
I'm happy because I just saw Clerks II!!!!  

D_Marx

Crosslie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:02 pm
I fukin hate my school counselor. he fukin ruined my class schedule, he moved me from my gym class to a fukin freshmen gym class. i already took PE 1-2 last year and pass it, im suppose to be in PE 3-4. my schedule WAS already perfect, i got all my classes on period i want them. I know it just PE but thats the only class i can relax and where i can actaully get along with everyone and my best friend with me, the only class i have with her. now his ******** moving me to a freshmen class with the new teacher just cause my class has reach the max number of students and he pick me cause i was last on list, fukin alphabetical order. i love my old class cuz im with everyone i know and the teacher knows me since last year and his so nice i dont want to move to another class. i already talk to this lady at counseling office, she said my counselor wont change back my class but i sign up an appointment anyway to talk to my fukin counselor. everyone says his mean and evil and no ones likes talking to him, his tall, bald, and always standing around staring at people with his arms crisscross and evil face.

excuse my language and also my grammar and spelling -_-;;  
City of the Damned

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces