Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:10 am
Kamron lifted his head he was moving like a sloth. He pushed off the wall and walked over to her and grabbed her hand "yes ayu?" He had a sharp pain in his head and he took his otherhand and put it to his head screaming a bit because it hurt He had had that headache sence he turned back to normal. "Ayu....whats today?"

Mored tears kept falling but he could tell they wern't real....real tears were clear...the wern't blood or black or grey real tears were clear...he hadn't reached his ultimate sadness point yet.....he couldn't he didn't know why....he cared deeply about ayame yet he couldn't even get himself to really cry for her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:10 pm
((I'm making up a day ok?))

Ayu looked at his hand. "I think I caused that... today is June 5th.... why?" She needed to clear her mind from all of Ayame's dreams. "I need your help really quick but I'll wait once you get over your headache because what I need help with is tiering me out..." She sighed, looking at his eyes.

Ayame's dreams kept getting worse, the last time she saw it Karmanda was kissing Kaleb and he wraped his arms around her waist. "Stop it!! I had enough!!" She through a fireball at Karmanda, sending her flying through the wall. "Stay away from him!!" Karmanda smiled and Kaleb went over and helped Karmanda up, looking at Ayame with hatred. "No.... Karmanda let him go!" Kaleb held up his hand and closed his eyes, smiling. "I'm doing this on my own. I don't love you anymore. Karmanda treats me better." Ayame fell to the floor crying, making Karmanda laugh. Ayame woke up, not moving at all. She could see a gray tear coming from Kaleb's face. "Thats not real tears are they?" She wiped one off his face, not smiling. She wasn't happy about the dreams and waking up to him with the dreams doing what they did made her angry but she hid it well. She sat on the bed and sighed, closing her eyes. "Ayu told you what I was dreaming about.... the last one sent me back here... and I know those aren't real tears." She didn't stand in fear of falling because she was weak.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:44 am
((wow that made me get waterie eyes lol that was good!!!))

Kaleb wrapped his arma round her picking her up "i know...i just....can't....i want to..i really do i love you so much i thought i was going to loose you.....i will one day cry real tears for you...but i guess it doesn't come to me as well as it does for humans.....usually when i cry they are black...but when i started crying they were dark grey and now they are light grey....its getting there." He embrased her in the most warmest hug ever given. "i love you ayame...don't scare me like that again...i am not with karmanda no matter when your dream was. I love you always and for ever....and if somthing were to happen to me that would be against you then you know its not of my own will." He kissed her deeply and lovingly. "you need to rest you need to get your strength up again." He layed her down and layed next to her. 'i will not leave your side until you are all better." He kissed her cheek.

Kamron nodded. "alright thanks.....6 and half more day...i think its an effecte to it.....maybe this is why i try'd curring myself.......anyways." He looked at her "ok...ill help you....just tell me what to do."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:51 pm
"Just stand there and try not to scream..." She got up and closed the gap between them, hugging him. "it will all be over soon." Ayu closed her eyes and inside Kamron's brain were pictures of vampires dead and massacred all over the ground, they're heads off and they're insides leaking out onto the ground. Birds were eating the flesh as a man walked among them, smiling at the damage done. Then he laughed a spine chilling laugh them it went dark, going over to Ayame's last dream before she woke up, then over to the view of the mansion, Ayu was walking among the dead body's and stopped to see Kamron's lifeless body on the floor, so many cuts on his body, so much blood you could hardly tell it was him. Then it went black, signaling that it was all over now.

Ayame nodded and sighed, closing her eyes. "I'm sorry... I just...the dream just made me upset." She fell asleep after saying that.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 am
Kaleb layed there running his fingers through her silkey hair. "im sorry...ayame" He kissed her cheek and then layed his head down closing his eyes because they started to hurt.

KAmron backed away when it was over holding his head it started to pound. "what the hell was that...and why was i dead on the ground." He closed his eyes trying to get rid of the new headach he had. "arugh!!" He sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes holding his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:42 pm
Ayu started to cry, the clear tears rolling down her pale cheeks. "I'm sorry...." She walked out of the room and went to the garden, siting by fountain and crying more.

Ayame nodded, cuddling closer to him.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:04 am
((ill just wait for ayame to wake up so i wont use kaleb right now.))

Kamron looked at her "no...ayu wai......Arugh!!" He slowly got up and then used his tranferspell and he was standing infront of ayu. "don't do that." He said walking over to her. He wrapped an arm around her. "now tell me why you gave me those images and why i was dead on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:36 pm
"Those aren't just my thoughts... they are everyone's... Kaleb's, Ayame's even yours.... I can take away the pain of having to think about them... I steal powers and I steal memories... I had to give them to someone and I can't give them to my family, they are sensitive to feelings." Ayu leaned against Kamron, her eyes closed.

((Okie dokie))  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:19 am
"am i not family...." He held her in his arms softly. "I know we havent gotten married yet but baby...i consider you family....." He kissed her forehead and then rubbed her head lightly. "whos thought was it that i was dead and most of my blood was shed.....no one knows this but....i can survive if i have an ounce of blood left in my body i can survive...it my take a little effort because i have never try'd it but i know its possible." He looked down at her. "so please...tell me...who thought that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:30 am
"Kaleb when you over fed." She sighed, not smiling. "Hmm... you are my family... you are my life.."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:14 am
"what.....why did you burden your self with such thoughts for so long." He looked at him and pulled her close. "yes...i am your family.....i am...." He Kissed her head and then her cheek and finally her lips. "i love you and we are engaged...its not finale...but we are family...." He sat down on the bench and then looked up at her. "Those thoughts were so long ago...i don't care about them anymore."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:02 am
"Well... thing is.... it's more of passing memories along for me. I can't get rid of them so what I normally do is touch something alive and then I forget about it easily." She sighed and smiled alittle. "I want to get married soon, ok? I mean well if it's ok with you."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:27 am
"why don't you try...touching somTHING thats alive instead of someONE thats alive. I think it would work better." He smiled and then kissed her passionatly "If it were legal and permanent...i would marry you right here and right now." He smiled "hows next week.....lets see today is tuesday...i turn pchyco on....next tuesday...how about next wednesday...i take you in my arms say i do and kiss you!" He smiled and kissed her passionatly. "i do..." He smiled and kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:09 pm
Ayu laughed. "Please Kamron. What are you talking about with this psycho thing?" She shook her head. "What are seriously talking about?"  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:07 am
Kamron looked down he did look her in the eyes or the face. "i don't know how to explain it......ok look....remmeber when you met me.....it was like.....i was the ultimate bad a** in the entire school i was worse then my brother....well....that was because each week...i had the thrill of killing someone...it wont happen again ill still be my sweet self...except for that one day...i wont...i will be different..and for your saftey...i want you to stay away from me anyways....please...you have to understand....it wont go away no that its back.....i love you dear and i wont let something like this get inbetween us...soon i will be able to controle it for once a months eventually once a year." He sat on the benth his hand intwind in his. "Please....just don't get freaked out and run out on me....i love you...and i can't let somthing like this get rid of that...this wedding will be your dream...and i will make it come true...." He stood up and hugged her tightly his fingers running through her hair. "i love you ayu....."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff