Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:47 am
Black is no colour....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:44 pm
*Hears Soul and turns around* "Well it depends on how you look at it. In a paint set it is a color and if you were asked what color is the night sky."*Turns back only to realize that there is no more tea* "Refill please."  

Yreduasp

Kagayaku Shirou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:40 am
Yreduasp
*Hears Soul and turns around* "Well it depends on how you look at it. In a paint set it is a color and if you were asked what color is the night sky."*Turns back only to realize that there is no more tea* "Refill please."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Thats very inaccurate" Sips a little his coffee "Black and white aren't colors, no matter how you look at it"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:12 pm
Kagayaku Shirou
Yreduasp

"Thats very inaccurate" Sips a little his coffee "Black and white aren't colors, no matter how you look at it"

Actually there are three ways we can look upon this statement with different results.

First is the theory of light. Which seeing as we're talking about virtual clothing on a computer screen is the one we should refer to on this subject.

Theory of light - question: is black a colour when generated as light?

Answer is no. When there is no light everything is black. just turn off your screen and you will see.

Theory of pigments - question: is black a colour when existing as pigment?

Answer is yes. You can use the three main pigments together to make black(well it won't be pitch black but black it still is).

Theory of vision and reflection of light - question: is black a colour in the way we perceive?

Answer is no. A black objects absorbs all colours of the visual spectrum and reflects no light back.

Now the last theory always goes together with the first two theories and is the most important one. Thus going by the last theory would be the most correct way. Even then the subject of matter follows the first theory and thus we can unanimously say that within the subject of matter black is definitely no colour.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yreduasp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:25 am
*Accepts refill and turns back to Kagayaku* "I know I shouldn't. If in no way at all black is a color then what color is a black crayon for example?[/crimson]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:35 am
Yreduasp
*Accepts refill and turns back to Kagayaku* "I know I shouldn't. If in no way at all black is a color then what color is a black crayon for example?[/crimson]
A black crayon has no colour. Its surface contains molecular colouring agents that absorbs all wavelengths of the visible electromagnetic spectrum and reflects no light. Thanks for ignoring me completely.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pure Rose Artemis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:28 pm
Soul of Aqua
an angel from abov
DAMN! I missed alot!
hiya, new haircut?

yeah... I really should start coming back on or I miss too much crying OH! More COOKIES mrgreen *flings sugery treat around the room*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:29 pm
and actually... black is all the colors combined sweatdrop  

Pure Rose Artemis

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 am
Pure Rose Artemis
and actually... black is all the colors combined sweatdrop
please take notice of my extended explanation of whether black is a colour >.< All colours can be recreated with the three main colours and I said that you could make black with those colours.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:11 pm

As Soul said, what you know as "color black" is only a pigment that does not reflect light as other colors ergo is not a color, and you can also make white mixing other colors, if you dont believe me I'll prove it, but am telling you, black and white =/= colors

Kagayaku Shirou

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:23 pm
-pouts- I try to explain it in all ways possible nice and scientifically and no one reads the damn thing. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:42 pm

*pats soul* I did read it my friend =)

Kagayaku Shirou

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:57 pm
Then why is everyone ignoring it and not saying hey you have a point there, good research. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:50 pm

its called envy -takes a good sip of his tea- YOU HEARD ME PEOPLE!!!

Kagayaku Shirou

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:10 pm
It's called S my D scream  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff