Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:30 pm
"We are in search of Murmuxmon whom got deleted during a battle against Ghoulmon." Christine replied. It did seem a long while that they had been walking. Could they have been walking in circles?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 pm
Lance started to watch anime on his digivice , '' Kazuki any clue where Murmuxmon is ? '' .  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 pm
Kazuki notices Lance was with them. "Whoa. Lance. Weren't you-" Kazuki looked back and then back at Lance. "You should head back to base Lance. I'll be fine and a new memory could show up at any moment and you need to be there." The group took a stop as Kazuki spoke to Lance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 pm
''Kazuki I don't abandon people and besides what fun is it to stay at a base doing nothing . '' Lance smiled and continued watching anime.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 pm
:: The File Mountains::

The green tinted screen flickered, flashing dimly above Sheriti. As her only use of a floppy disk dispersed, her field of view was overlaid with a loading screen. One’s that are displayed on any video game in her world.
Sheriti’s vision was blurred as the screen displayed 100% completion. It was humid around the area of File Mountains. She rubbed her eyes, bothered by the short period of blindness. Taking her palm away, Sheriti looked toward the direction of the large mountains overbearing the field, splitting in a strange pattern that only a tamer could distinguished from bird’s eye view. A moment passed as Sheriti stood there alone. She only stared in the direction of a simple, vacant environment. No one else but her were present.
She had reminded herself that Murmuxmon would be waiting in the Dark Pit and that she would make a quick breeze through that area…but she faced one problem. Sheriti had never set foot into the Dark Pit. Only stales from her Myotismon and myths from neighbor digimon counted her of the ominous palace that the area pertained. She did not knew of the Demon Lords, nor has she ever encountered one. The closet image of a Demon Lord Sheriti had examined was one she found in a secret cave located in a dome within the Great Canyon. Unfortunatly, neither could she or her digimon distinguish the figure. The carved statue was aged deeply from centuries, and received minor currents of water from a leaking wall. Reniko disregarded the Demonic statue, but Sheriti insisted that they would discover what the digimon was.
Now, considering the distance that stood between herself and the Dark Pit, Sheriti felt uncomfortable. She did not want to go to the Dark Pit at all. It was a good idea to have locked her digivice. Argomon had his own intentions of delivering her into the Dark Pit, even if it would mean dragging her. No one knew of the reticent digimons intentions though.
The humid air did not calm her. Sheriti shifted her weight before walking under a thin tree. It leaves were barely sprouting, but it provided a lean cast of shade. Thoughts of Kazuki and Karan brought guilt upon her. Why would they bother going in the first place….I mean I could’ve done it myself….right? Sheriti thought, in attempts to comfort herself. Right now, she felt like a coward. It was her own digimon and she should go and retrieve it, yet Kazuki was never obligated to do so.
He was a strange tamer, indeed.

::The Dark Pit::

The Dark Pit echoed voices of tamers rupturing the deathly tranquility. Wild digimon hid in the shadows, scurrying beneath large boulders, caves, dried grass, anywhere that provided shelter. Some ignored the humans trespassing into their territory, while a few watched. Their eyes, various pigments of eyes followed the tamers having no intentions of battling. The few digimon that watched had short egos, and grew bored easily, leaving. It wasn't odd to travel through the Dark Pit, with only having your own thoughts for comfort. The Dark Pit had always been mute while miscreants tagged together to survive from the harsh conditions.
An average sized egg rested against a wall. It was not alone, as there were other eggs scattered, slightly apart from another. Even here in their digital eggs, any viral digimon did not want to have the slightest contact with one another. One's eggshell carried the color of kaky, having moss green rings tattooed. If looked upon closer under light, very tiny markings of black magic were etched along the center ring. It was Murmuxmon's egg.
The egg the tamers were looking for was near a water fountain, located meters in front of a hideout; the Demon Lords Lair. There were no doors or any access of entry for anyone thtat approached it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 pm
(I'm trying to make Lance the hero , main charecter , or whatever you call it . Also do something heroic to get a girl's heart ^^ )
Lance used his digivice to track down other digivices , '' Spirit tamers are here , Sherti is here for sure . '' . (I have a liking to heros , which are me ^^ )  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 pm
(Well, this isn't part of the RP event unless I feel like adding a mix that would get it to be. xD Which is why I've been trying to get you back to base if a memory does show up so you can head out. But if you like to be the hero, then aight. You might miss the memory though if you don't head there o.o So yeah.)

Kazuki gave a glare at Lance. "Sheriti? Here?" He wondered as to why she would come to the Dark Pit. If it was in search of Murmuxmon, surely enough, she would've came the same direction as Kazuki and Christine before they left Geko Swamp. "You might want to check again, just in case."
The group had been getting no where searching within the caves of the demons. It would seem like an aimless stroll around the park with friends. But the Dark Pit had nothing at all to it. And for two humans and three digimon who probably had no sense of direction, this was going to be tough.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 pm
Karan then went his own separate way when he has entered the cave following Kazuki and his peanut gallery. He took some turns here and their while making the trail with his storm pike. He had then went to a room with many eggs their as well as tamers he went the Doors where the eggs were close too. "Heh found it!" Karan then said a chant. "Levia Levia Levia leva leva leva leva Levia Levia Levia leva leva leva leva..." Soon A giant red alligator digimon has came out. "WHO HAS CALLED ME?!?!?" IT SAID ANGIRLY.

"It was me dude" Karan said.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:40 pm
(I can live with missing the next fight for being the hero ^^ )
''Kazuki i'm going to find Sherti , I helped delete Murmuxmon and now I have to help Sherti . '' Lance ran off in search of Sherti.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:17 am
(I think she's at File Mountain. xD)

The team moved forward as they parted from Lance. But suddenly, lines on the ground started to appear, as those markings leading to who knows where. "Hmm..." Kazuki wondered. "Think we should follow these lines?" "Yeah! Let's go!" Christine exclaimed as she pounced up with her arm raised. The group started to follow along the lines that were carved in the ground.

Teh Soupreme

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:40 am
Teh Soupreme
(I think she's at File Mountain. xD)

The team moved forward as they parted from Lance. But suddenly, lines on the ground started to appear, as those markings leading to who knows where. "Hmm..." Kazuki wondered. "Think we should follow these lines?" "Yeah! Let's go!" Christine exclaimed as she pounced up with her arm raised. The group started to follow along the lines that were carved in the ground.

( She had two parahgraphs saying shes here and shes at file mountain )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:11 am
nightshroud20
(I'm trying to make Lance the hero , main charecter , or whatever you call it . Also do something heroic to get a girl's heart ^^ )
Lance used his digivice to track down other digivices , '' Spirit tamers are here , Sherti is here for sure . '' . (I have a liking to heros , which are me ^^ )

(there is no main Hero/Character in a RP)  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:14 am
Wind-Up Pickpocket
nightshroud20

(The herioc type , like Jaden from yugioh , Ash from pokemon or, The Digidestined from digimon)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 am
nightshroud20
Wind-Up Pickpocket
nightshroud20

(The herioc type , like Jaden from yugioh , Ash from pokemon or, The Digidestined from digimon)

(Here Lets move this discussion to the OOC thread)  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:18 am
(Pffft Dax is NOT the heroic type.
He's the "I gotta keep these idiots alive" type.)
Damon jumped when the markings began to appear.
Man, he was getting really soft.
Seraphimon BM chuckled when a thought came to mind.
"Daemon, if Dax isn't here, how are we going to use our Yin Yang ability?" he asked with curiousity.
Daemon grunted. "I didn't think of that. Do we really have to have him?" he asked, annoyed.
Seraphimon BM nodded.
"But why?" Daemon objected.
Seraphimon BM sighed. "Our digicode sort of...links together when we use the move. Without him and his digivice, we can't link together." he explained.
Daemon face-palmed. A dark energy emitted from him and suddenly, there Dax was.
Dax had a beer in his hands and he was laughing- so it looked like he was having a good time when he got zapped.
Dax glanced around at the place he was sitting down at. He looked up at his two digimon.
"...Oh god damn it..." he grunted as he got up and threw the beer onto the ground. He crossed his arms, obviously not happy that he was zapped there in the first place.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games