Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An_Army_Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:50 am
Hello, My name is Kat.

I am 23 years old and live in MA. I have always been around animals and there was never a point in my life where I did not have a dog.

Before I was old enough to officially work, I voulenteered at an animal shelter for abadonned and surrender animals.

My first job was working at a barn doing ponies rides.

My second job was working at a boarding kennel/vet's office.

I then worked at a pet store where my job was to take care of the puppies. I'm proud to announce that with my care, we soon became one of the nations top rated pet stores and the rate of animals that devolped health problems was 0% (and I know this because we offered life time health gaurentees.)

After that I went on to college. While doing that I took classes in dog training and grooming. I now have my degree in dog training and grooming.

I currently live with two dogs. There is my two year old PW Corgi boy, Ein, who I couldn't imagine living without.

My life goal is to happily and healthy breed PW Corgis, as I feel the breed has a bad rap and doesn't get enough recogniation. Half the people I run into think my Ein is a mutt, the other half think he's a Sheltie that lost its tail >.< I am working with a certified and well known breeder of Boxers to learn how to do everything properly and make sure that my puppies always find healthy and happy homes.

And then there is my fiance's 1 year old dorgi (Corgi/daschund mix. He loved my dog so much, and wanted a daschund, so instead he got both because he could decide which breed he liked better. ^^)

I am always 100% willing to offer anyone advice on dogs, as they are my strong points. And I'm also willing to help as much as I can with other animals.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:24 pm
Hello, I am a new rat owner. This is my first time keeping rats as pets. Ive joined a couple of yahoo groups to get advise. Before this Ive had alot of other pets. You name it, Ive kept it. Growing up in a very small town in Alaska, gave me the chance to be around alot of differnt animals. If there is anything you'd like to know just ask.  

Amethyst Moontree

HakimsRazor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:35 pm
Sorry everybody. . . I missed this thread.

I am definitely an animal lover. . .if I wasn't such a wuss I would have been a vet.
I have 2 cats, 1 hedgehog, and a decent sizer aquarium with a variety of things (newts, frogs, shark, salamander, fish)
I used to have snakes but decided to find them a better home.

I wish I had a bigger house. I'd have lots more animals.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:44 pm
Hi I'm 26 I live in Washington State and I love animals. I have a little pug named Winston. He's the cutest little thing there ever was. He's also the most insanely active pug there ever was. He outruns me everytime we run and still has enough energy to pester me incessantly for fetch after we get home.
I love all animals but, he's the best dog I've ever had. easily trainable, athletic and generally obedient. Everything a pug isn't supposed to be.
I have a knack for training dogs and have made it a habit to teach every dog I know at least one trick. Psst, the secret is rewards haha.  

Lascif

Rap Mammal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:30 pm
Hello, I am Mayve. I'm 17 years old. I live in MT, USA. I love animals. I have a dog named Dante, a cat named Benny, and three mice I named Tsuki, Luna and Selene. <3 =]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:55 am
Hi! I'm Ellan and currently have 9 furry little kitties!  

ToxicxMuffin

Vayree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:43 am
Mary Laina.
North Carolina.
USA.
Cats.
RIP: Jade, Ginger, CiCi, Jasmine.
Cat=Garfield heart heart .
Rabbits.
RIP: Squirt, Dixie.
Squirrel.
RIP: Wadsworth.
Blah.
I love my animals.
The end.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:57 pm
Hello my name is Ashley
i'm 16
im from California

i love dogs
i have 2 dogs Roxy & Shadow
3 cats Stephie Tiger & Purrl
and some fish
and i voulenteer at Petsmart every weekend 4 an adoption agency called halfway to home  

blue_eyed_wolf16

- Vet Tech - 2011

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:01 pm
Well, since I've been posting a bit throughout the guild, I suppose its time to introduce myself.

My name is Jess, I'm 17 years old. I live in Ontario, Canada and I'm a complete animal lover. My top 3 favorites would be dogs, horses and guinea pigs.
Favorite Beed of Dog: Siberian Husky, Labrador & Westies
Favorite Breeds of Horse: Quarter Horse & Arabian Horse

I have a 3 month 2 week old West Highland White Terrier puppy, McDuff. He is my little baby, I've been doing all his training and he's a really good boy (for me anyway xP).

I also have a 7 year old Quarter Horse gelding, Riley. The best friend I could ever ask for, he takes good care of me heart I'm also the proud mom of my guinea pig Angel and a chinchilla, Seifer. He was given to me when my brother left for university.

I've had a variety of animals in the past, including a yellow labrador, hamsters, rabit, guinea pig, fish, and I've fostered some cats over the years. The one I miss the most was my pup, yellow labrador - she was my best friend, we grew up together... I taught her so many tricks.

I have a thing for training dogs, I just like working and being around them. I plan to help out at the animal shelter when school begins. I've worked in a barns with horses and doing lessons/camps, and still do. I've done horse, dog and guinea pig sitting for people, that was really fun.

My goals are to go to school for Veterinary Technology, become a certified dog trainer and work with a few rescue horses/dogs.

My strong areas for giving advice would be with guinea pigs, horses and dogs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:35 pm
OKay, some about me...
I am a 13 year old vegetarian american girl and although it isnt my actual name, i have everyone call me Bhuvana. I have short brown hair and brown eyes. I am usally wearing 1 out of my 2 favorite shirts (One is from arizona and has a rattlesnake on it and the other is from pensilvanya and says Some of My Best Friends Are Animals and has a few pics of wild animals=]) My hobbies are hiking, softball, football, soccer, volleyball, reading, writing, bird/bug watching, playing tag with my animals, cuddling with my animals, identifying trees/plants, volenteering at local animal hospitals, pounds/kennels, zoos, and any other animal organization i may come upon. Oh and recently i started getting into drawing and photographing animals and nature.
I am loud with my friends and any of my animals that can take it but i can be quiet when i am around small or timid animals. I have a independent personality and most of the time i would rather stay away from all human contact and just hang with my animals because they can do everything my human friends can do and more! There are times though that i just want to get out of the house and party with my friends=) I play rough with the big animals and my friends but it is possible for me to be gental. everyone thinks i am extremly talkative and that i dont shut up but i am actually usally very very quiet. Just the few times i hang with humans i do tend to run wild sweatdrop

MOre into my personality!:
I have a laid back, silly personality. I would rather stand up for whats right and be standing alone then be standing with a crowd of people standing up for whats wrong. I am stubborn so it will be impossible for anyone to talk me into drugs, smoking, etc. My friends say i am fun to be around because of my ability to not let anything get to me and to just be myself. They say i can always make them happy when they are sad/mad and i can make them crack up no matter what. They trust me because i would never turn my back on them as long as they do the same for me. I love to laugh and smile They also say i am the best person to have inside jokes with=)

Into my jobs and organizations/clubs!:

Well, stuff i own is first...
1. Purrrfect Pet Care
From bug to goat to cow, i will pamper them all the same
Basicly i take care of anyones animals (any kind) if they must go away or if they are at work/school.
2. B.A.M.A.R.T
Bhuvy(me), Ash(friend), Mum(ash's mum), Animal, Rescue, Team
We take in ANY injured WILD ANIMAL and do all we can to heal if injured or raise if orphaned. If we cant take care of it, we bring them to the people that can. We will NEVER say no to an animal in need.
3. WFTF
Wild For The Future
It is a group where we do anything, and i mean ANYTHING to help wildlife survive into the future

My faves:
Color: Forest Green
Show: Anything with Steve Irwin or Bindi Irwin in it
Movie: Jurassic Park
Tree/PLant: Poison Ivy (dont ask...=])
Actor: Steve Irwin (he acted in a movie so it counts!!)
Present day herbivor: Rabbit
Present day carnivor: Ocelot
Past herbivor: Triceratops
Past carnivor: Velociraptor
Animal: Ocelot
Dinosaur: Velocoraptor
Fish: Great White Shark
Marine Mammel: Beluga Whale
Bug: Daddy-Long-Legs
Insect: Caturpillar

My pets:
Buggsy:rabbit
Tara:rat
Bhu:rat
Ferdinand:cat [missing for a month and some weeks now=( ]
Geronimo:cat
Sammy:cat
Kits:cat (i think...lolz)
Snuggles:dog

Injured wildlife is something i sometimes have and sometimes dont. I may ask questions or advice about caring for different animals. I will also keep you posted on the wildlife i have at any time. right now, i have no injured or orphaned though which is good=)

Oh, by the way. I am very good at giving facts on animals so if you need to know anything about any animal, just ask me. f i dont know the answer, ill find it! I enjoy learning new things about animals=D  

Animalhugs22

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:17 pm
Hi! I'm Kiba! I'm fourteen and I live on the east coast of the US. I have one dog, who is a 7 year old border collie. I also frequently work with horses and I'll be entering high school in a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:46 pm
Hi, my name is Krissy. I live around Orlando Florida. But soon, hopefully moving to Canada, either Montreal or Toronto. I am in my mid twenties. I LOVE my animals. I have always been around dogs and cats. I rescue animals, and bring them to a no kill animal shelter, that I volunteer at.
Currently I have 2 dogs and 4 cats, all rescued, NEVER bought.
My dogs, one is a chow/lab mix, female, with one eye (had to have surgery) named Tuffy. My other dog is a White German Shepard Dog named Tea, (pronounced Tay-a), and she is my best friend.
I have four cats, three males, Lexington, Spencer, and Carson, and one female named Dalamar. Soon I hope to put some pics up.
Remember to do what Bob Barker says "Remember to spay and neuter your pets". biggrin  

lil taris

Tamashii_Kuma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:41 am
Hi my name is Dee. I live in the country with several chihuahuas, a boxer, some cats, a few birds, and fish.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:59 am
Hey my name is Jayde and I live in Australia

I am a proud owner of two male rats, Bandit and Rattus, that me and my boyfriend share. Both a pile of fun and adorable. I live in a townhouse but the backyard is not big enough to have any cats or dogs and I'm also Renting.

I do still enjoy the family pet Sammy a pure bred american staffy who beileves he's a cat, he even curls up on my lap. He is the most loyal dog even after everyone says he will get agressive, he has not and is still such a great family dog.

I'm a big animal lover and if I owned my own house I'd have a guard duck and a piggy maybe some chickens and a few birds. <3  

Hynali

Butterfingers1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:39 am
Hy there ! My name is Iryna i am from Romania and i really love animals ! I have got 2 dogs : Mecky & Rex ; 2 cats : Tom & Patzeck (I know that is a strange name sweatdrop ); and 1 parrot called Rocky !  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games