Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:12 pm
"OH thats cool." She says as she finally calms down and stops shaking. "Looks like she tired." Turns away from the walls and turns to Airas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:18 pm
"Oh, she does that all the time," He says looking at Airas as she sleeps, "Ever since we came here, she hasn't been able to stay awake much, dunno why, never really thought about it till now..."  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:52 am
"Oh, poor thing." Pets her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:25 pm
"Maybe she sleeps for both of us, after all, since we came here I have barely slept and I'm still not tired." He sugested "Oh well, doesn't really matter." He added after a moment of silence  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:24 pm
Looks at Icarus. "I really dont think that you should be in this asylum." she says looking at Icarus then suddenly notices how rude that sounded, "Oh! i mean that in a good way! i just mean-" she blushes deeply. "I mean you dont sound crazy to barely me." She says quietly, barely able to be heard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:28 pm
Icarus laughs a little, "It's ok, I know what you mean." He reaches over and rubs her shoulder, "I could say the same about you, You don't seem crazy at all." He smiled sweetly, "They just put people like us here because they don't understand us, because we're different."  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:22 am
Hugs Icarus. "Im glad i am here though." she smiles. "Your really the only friend i have. Oh, and of course Airas too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:44 pm
Hugs back, "Me too, I'm glad I met you." He smiles.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:24 pm
She smiles. Still thinking about her dream, shivers a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:37 pm
"What's wrong?" He asked, noticing Alexis' shivering, "Are you okay?"  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:09 am
"Hmm?" Her smile fades but comes back in a few seconds. "Im fine!" she says cheerfully. "Just still little shakey from the nightmare i had last night."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:28 pm
"You sure?" He asked concerned, "You want to talk about it or something?"  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:16 pm
"NO!" she says quickly. "Im sorry. I didnt mean to snap at you."

Alex thinking: He doesnt have the right to know!

Alexis thinking: Its sweet that he is concerned, but i dont think we are ready to tell him yet. Alex you didnt have to snap at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:01 pm
"No, that's okay, it's perfectly fine, It's not my Buisness." He shook his head apologetically.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:11 am
Feeling bad she says, "Im sorry! Please cheer up! EH, Alex says sorry too!" she sighs. "Look, dont take it personal. No one knows why i have personality changes, thats what the dream was about. Didnt mean to snap. You were just being a good friend." Alex smiles.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games