Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:30 pm

Joshua looked at Logic. "If that's your given name, why do you want people to call you Logic?" It didn't make any sense to Joshua. It wasn't like shortening Joshua to Josh as some people did. 'Logic and Mizer are two different names.'
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Gently Aries swam bck to shore and placed Axel on the sand. "I hope it heals alright..." She frowned sadly.

Techni-coloured BloodBath

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm

he nods " i will be fine dont worry.. i promise later on i shall head back to the water ok?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:52 pm

"You don't have to... Your place is on land... remember? You can't live with me in the sea." It would have looked like Aries was on the verge of crying, but her face was wet, so you couldn't really tell.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:56 pm

Persephanie nodded in agreement to what Katalina said, then she smiled at Alex. Though she said nothing, she watched everyone carefully, a little skiddish now that there where two humans.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:06 pm

Katalina nodded to Logic's explanation. "So why do they call you Logic, then?" she asked, almost at the same time as Joshua. She blinked at him, then gave a small, hesitant grin. It felt strange, but at the same time kind of nice, to have a reason to smile again.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:28 pm

" i will try.... for you.. i will try" he slowly heads back to the water until the water was chest deep " besides.. the salt helps me heal"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:14 pm

"Ok. As long as you don't stress yourself." Aries swam up behind him and put her hands on his back for support.

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:16 pm

he sighs but laughs " to think that im needed of the help of a beautiful mermaid.. thank you.. Aries." he slowly regain his balance and stands up to gaze at the sun reflecting in the water.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:22 am

Joshua looked startled as he and Katalina spoke almost in time with each other. Getting over his surprise, he grinned at her. Turing his attention back to Logic, he awaited an answer.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:29 am

Aries looked to where Axel was gazing. "It's beautiful around sunset."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:19 am

he nods " yes.... i wish i could watch the sunset.. everyday.." he lays int the water just floating there " my wound feels better now.. i should be able to swim by tomorrow " he kisses AriesĀ“s cheek as a thank you gesture.

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:24 am

Aries smiled and laughed. "Well you're in luck... The sun just so happens to set once a day. So you can watch it everyday." She touched her cheek softly with her fingertips. A human had never kissed her before.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:46 am

he sighs " its getting late... do mermaids also sleep at night? or do you do some type of activity?" he said looking into her eyes that where reflecting the sun.

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:50 am

"We sleep... the sea is very peaceful and quiet at night." She looked back towards the island. "If you want, there is a small area on that island. By the river... it's surrounded my trees and pretty well hidden. You should be safe and comfortable to sleep there."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games