Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:44 pm
Granted ~ The Gaia team is discovered to be a secret cult bent on brining about the end of the world. After a 6 week stand-off with goverment agents they detonate their stockpile of explosives, turning the entire Gaia office building into a crater 20 feet deep and 1000 feet wide. All servers are destroyed in the blast, Gaia is offline permenantly, your kids find new online addictions.

I wish we weren't under a burn-ban.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:03 pm
Granted the ban is lifted and tomorrow everyone and their cousin celebrates with a big ol bon-fire. The tinder like conditions(which I can only assume you have for a fire ban in Jan? We have snow everywhere right now so from where I live that sounds odd) are lighted by careless drunk yahoos and the whole area goes up in a 1000 hector cloud of smoke. Darn.

I wish my friends would come home already.  

Angelicphrase

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:23 pm
Granted ~ Your friends return home, but had so much fun without you that they've excommunicated you from the group... you spend your days on the couch watching old video clips of the days when you had friends and balloon up to the point where you can't get out the door... and when was the last time you showered ~ ewwwwwwwww cheese_whine

I wish I was independently wealthy lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:06 pm
Granted with your new profession the money pours in and a lot under the table so it's tax free. What is this new career you ask , why you provide fine gentlemen with the company of young ladies skilled as apparel removal technicians for a short while. This is not quite how the police & IRS see it though so soon they are busting down your 20 foot gold leopard print doors.

I wish I was a rock star  

Angelicphrase

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm
Granted ~ You are now the newest, hottest rocker to hit the stage but your adoring fans stalk you day and night, ripping out your hair, ripping all your clothes, and breaking in to your house. You're covered in scratches and bruises and will never see another day's peace.

I wish someone would repaint those gold leopard print doors...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:03 pm
Granted here's Ed and Frank my cousins from outta town they'll fix in a jiffy I'm sure. Well I have faith in them....I'm sure they can manage to stay out of trouble. You don't have any valuables around do you? Oh did I mention they're out on parole for grand larceny? But don't worry those doors are far too heavy for the truck........I think.

I wish I had a huge cuddly teddy bear  

Angelicphrase

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:45 pm
Granted, it comes in the mail but you notice your name is misspelled. Within seconds of opening the box DEA agents smash down your front door and arrest you for drug trafficing, turns out your non-drug filled bear went to a drug dealer in San Bernadino while the drug filled bear he was expecting showed up on your doorstep. Enjoy the next 15-20 years in a maximum security cell.

I wish the people at adult swim would realize that Tim and Eric's shows are pure crap that is completely devoid of any comedic content and fire them and cancel their shows.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:57 pm
Granted ~ Their shows have been replaced by old reruns of Beavis and Butthead... but the studio misplaced several cans of film so now you only get to see the same five reruns over and over again...

I wish I could go to bed now and the children would put themselves to bed at a decent hour.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:09 am
Granted. You settle down for an early night and are satisfied to hear them go to there rooms at a respectable hour. However the next day you realise this is simply because they have all come down with a flu! You spend the next week wet nursing them back to health before coming down with the wretched virus yourself and needing to take presious time off work!

I wish I could understand women a lot better  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:36 pm
Granted, from out of the sky a beam of light comes and sucks you into the sky. Seventy two hours later you wake up to discover you have been surgically made into a woman with a completely functioning body. Frightened and confused you try to continue on with your life but find it very different. Suddenly a trip to the pub incures all manner of molestation , you start worrying about things you never thought of before and once a month you feel like there's a pair of pliers ripping out your insides. This has now enabled you to understand woman better since your going to be one from now on.

I wish I had a never ending supply of cereal & milk  

Angelicphrase

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:14 pm
Granted. But you cant get in to your house for all the corn flakes blocking the door! Looks like youl have to sleep in the shed till you find a solution to this predicament! Ooops! You cant! Its full of cows and and the breying is disturbing the neighbors. Hope you know how to milk them!

I wish I could operate my new camera properly *Damn fiddly piece of crap*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:49 am
Granted~ but now u cannot operate anything else!!! Because of all the pics that u have taken everything is lost!

I wish I didn't make things so complicated  

wiccan j

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:34 pm
Granted! Yet now you have things far to simple and there is no variety! You except a simple dull life but always have the nagging feeling things could be so much better if youd only taken a chance!!

I wish I had a magic wand  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:57 am
Granted, but the wand has a mind of its own and does the opposite of everything you say. If you try to tell it what to do forcefully, it attacks you, turning you into various unsightly critters until you apologize. Maybe you should've said you wanted a male wand and it wouldn't have been so moody twisted

I wish I could have a better spending habit  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

JadeB82

5,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:03 pm
Granted. You now only buy the "better" things. Better shoes, better clothes, better house. Now all your credit cards are maxed out and the bank has reposessed your new home. Enjoy the streets! wink

I wish that it would stop snowing for a week or two. ( I am sick of winter emo )  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games