Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:58 am

"Ah, you might not want to touch that--" began Ladeaux, holding up a hand. "Oh dear...." she said.

"Are you alright?" asked Hanxi smilingly, pushing Luna back to stand upright.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:51 am
"I-Uh...Yes." Luna stammered turning her face away before a light blush rushed to her cheeks. A few loud noises arising from the kitchen as James 'explored'. "Oooo! What is thi-" He was interrupted by several clanks and contact with the floor. Luna quickly ran into the kitchen to see James on the floor with pans scattered all over the floor along with the food they were going to eat. One of pans on his head that looked as if he were ready for a baseball game. She groaned and slapped her palm to her face.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Ladeaux sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I asked you not to touch it for a certain reason, you know. It's very hot."

Hanxi laughed at James' idiotic look. "You suck, man. Stop trying to act cool..."

Ladeaux shot him a look that said "Don't be rude", but he just shrugged and grinned.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 am
Luna crossed her arms at him. "I swear, You cant do anything right, can you?" He rose up with the pot still firmly planted on his head. "Afraid not. It is just how I roll." He turned his head to Ladeaux and winked flirtaciously.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Ladeaux sighed again, hands on her hips. She took the hot pan and placed it back onto the stove, out of James' reach. She dumped a mixture of frothy egg, veggies, and several types of meat into it and stirred quickly, before covering it.

"Don't. Touch." she said slowly, as if to make sure James got the message.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 am
He sighed, putting both of his arms in the air as if being arrested. "Yeah, Yeah. Anything you want lady." He got up and removed himself from the room, leaving the three in a awkward state. Luna looked at the two of them. "Ill go check on him..." Luna Sighed before smiling at them. "At least you'll be able to talk amongst yourselves."with that, she turned and began walking out after him.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:51 pm

"Um...alright," said Ladeaux. After Luna left, she and Hanxi looked at each other. "Well, I guess the house won't be so boring now..." said Hanxi.

"...Probably not," agreed Ladeaux. "Can you manage?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine," assured Hanxi. "I can hide out if I need to...but are you going to be okay with dealing with so many people?"

"I hope so," sighed Ladeaux, and went back to cooking.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:30 am
Luna was walking slowly looking about for James but saw no sign of him. "James...?" Luna called again. No answer...She exhaled huffily and crossed her arms. "Come on James, Dont be such a child." Luna frowned and uncrossedher arms unsuriedly.[Dont believe that was spelled right, but oh well] "...Fine." Luna sighed finally, and turned around to walk back to the kitchen.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:05 pm

The breakfast quiche was done, and Haramie turned it over onto a platter, which she carried to the table and sliced.

Hanxi saw Luna coming back, and commented, "Just in time. It's done."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:55 am
"That is great" She said slightly surprised at the fact they did it so quickly. "It smells good."Luna commented the food with a unsure smile as she sat at the table. "I think James went off somewhere...dark..." Luna finally said as she looked out the window, seeing the sun had finally came up. "That was probably whyhe scattered so fast."  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 am

"Thanks," smiled Ladeaux.

She nodded understandingly to what Luna said about James, as did Hanxi. "Well, we should still probably eat it before it gets cold..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:14 am
Luna nodded and took a small bite of Ladeaux's quiche. Shewasnt sure how to really start a new conversation. The air felt thick with silence, so she didnt wish to break that.
(I REALLY Wasnt sure how to respond. XD)  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:57 pm
{shall we just end this here orrrrrr...?....}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:15 am
[I dont know. Itis up to you, Paradox.]  

Cpl Justicar Alpha