Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:06 pm
"Then, you must have a lot of will power or you are pure of heart." He said putting his cup down.

((I'm off tonight...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:11 pm
[[Kay. Night ^^]]

Dahlia shrugged. "I trained myself to have restrictions, but I'm not sure I trained myself for magical artifacts. So....do you think.... I'm pure of heart....?" Her eyes slowly lifted to meet his, the moon light glistening softly in her pale gray eyes.

The Galactic Panda

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:45 pm
Sonia woke up shuddering from the night mare she had had in her sleep. After her encounter with Chris, she had made her way back to head quaters and had slept on the roof. The problem she was concerned with though was that she didn't remember what her night mare was about. Sonia sighed and went don to the beach. Once she got there, she just walked along the shore, trying to recall the dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:33 pm
after Christopher said how he had felt about her he went shark sufing, he smiled wondering if she had understood what he went, he bre surfesed riding a great white and did some tricks in mid air not thinking that Sonia was on the beach  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:50 pm
Sonia looked out at the water and started blushing. She had seen Chris, shark surfing and doing some tricks. Sonia looked around. The only other people were farther down the beach. She walked up to the water's edge and sat down, watching silently, finally grasping what his words had meant.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:54 pm
"good morning" Christopher said appering behind her  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:03 pm
Sonia jumped. "Do you mind.... I'm already high strung as it is.... Your gonna give me a heart attack!" Sonia sighed. "So.... How was the water...?" She looked up at him curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:07 pm
"cold" he said sunlight streeming through his wings  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:21 pm
"I guess I could have answered that on my own... huh?" An image, a part of the might mare she had had flashed in her mind. Sonia flinched and shuddered, closing her eyes, like she didn't want to see something.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:37 pm
"reliving the nightmare?" Christopher asked it sounded like he was smiling  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:42 pm
Sonia shuddered again. "Stupid never ending cycle...." Her voice sounded different. "I live through it, and lock it away in the deepest recesses of my mind. My dreams drag it out from under the bed and flaunt it off in front of my face while I sleep. I wake up and escape for only a brief moment before my mind thinks I need a stupid replay. I... I can't make it stop.... and... It hurts...." Sonia's voice cracked on the last of her words.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 pm
((Soz, I thought I wouldn't have any time left after massive work.))
Arcaos turned his head a little. "I would bet my life on it." Roho started to snore a little.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:16 am
Dahlia blinked, and lifted her head slightly to look up at Arcaos. "How can you be so sure? I mean, I've killed so many people, and even if they were evil in heart, it still counts as taking a life. So does that leave me as pure-hearted?" She was more or less babbling nervously now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:20 pm
"You're more pure hearted than me. I've killed thousands upon thousands of peole, nay, innocent bystanderds with bombs. Until that stone fussed with me, I didn't care about them." He said with pain in his voice.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:51 pm
"i am the master of nightmares" Christopher said lightly smiling  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games