Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxAngelic_CandyxX

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:28 pm
Rei Uchikino
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Rei Uchikino
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Well my relatives are no help and I keep thinking about the situation!I keep thinking 'well,I seem like I'm old enough and I've never tried this before so...maybe I should do what he says.'and with that,I keep falling asleep and dreaming about what it would be like.My sister says it hurts like hell at first but then you get used to it.I know it hurts at first but I keep thinking about getting in bed with him.one day,I'm just going to have to give in to what my body thinks is right.And I think that day is today.

Do NOT sleep with him or any guy just because they're pressuring you into doing it. And don't do it because no one is helping you and you feel desperate to get him to leave you alone. So help yourself by calling the police on him. This is considered sexual harassment now. And please don't try to reassure yourself that you're ready when really you might not be. If you have sex for the wrong reasons you could just end up getting hurt. Please think this through some more. I've seen innocent girls in this situation before and it never turns out good.

Well I think I'm ready....Maybe I'm not...Maybe I am,I don't know!All his charms are working on me and I'm so close to sleeping with him!I can't call anyone because my family and friends won't let me,they won't help me stop him,and I'm so stressed about this,I might even pass out!

Since you're doubting yourself I'd say that you're not ready.
And why won't any of your friends and family let you call for help? Why won't they help you with this at all? This is a serious situation and you need them. You need help from someone and if that means going against their wishes and calling the police, then so be it. This is your well being we're talking about. In the meantime, just try and avoid him at all costs.

I'll try to and You're right,I'm not ready.And they won't let me call the police because they think I'm going to call my father who's in washington.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 pm
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Rei Uchikino
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Rei Uchikino
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Well my relatives are no help and I keep thinking about the situation!I keep thinking 'well,I seem like I'm old enough and I've never tried this before so...maybe I should do what he says.'and with that,I keep falling asleep and dreaming about what it would be like.My sister says it hurts like hell at first but then you get used to it.I know it hurts at first but I keep thinking about getting in bed with him.one day,I'm just going to have to give in to what my body thinks is right.And I think that day is today.

Do NOT sleep with him or any guy just because they're pressuring you into doing it. And don't do it because no one is helping you and you feel desperate to get him to leave you alone. So help yourself by calling the police on him. This is considered sexual harassment now. And please don't try to reassure yourself that you're ready when really you might not be. If you have sex for the wrong reasons you could just end up getting hurt. Please think this through some more. I've seen innocent girls in this situation before and it never turns out good.

Well I think I'm ready....Maybe I'm not...Maybe I am,I don't know!All his charms are working on me and I'm so close to sleeping with him!I can't call anyone because my family and friends won't let me,they won't help me stop him,and I'm so stressed about this,I might even pass out!

And why won't any of your friends and family let you call for help? Why won't they help you with this at all? This is a serious situation and you need them. You need help from someone and if that means going against their wishes and calling the police, then so be it. This is your well being we're talking about. In the meantime, just try and avoid him at all costs.

I'll try to and You're right,I'm not ready.And they won't let me call the police because they think I'm going to call my father who's in washington.

I see. I just don't want you to get hurt or anything. This sounds really bad. I wish you luck with everything.  

Rei Uchikino

XxAngelic_CandyxX

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm
Rei Uchikino
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Rei Uchikino
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Rei Uchikino
XxAngelic_CandyxX

I see. I just don't want you to get hurt or anything. This sounds really bad. I wish you luck with everything.

Aww.I have a friend who doesn't want me hurt.Don't worry,I'm going to stay away from him and call the police and possibly my Father.There ain't no way he's gettin' me in bed with him.I'm not going to make that huge mistake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:44 pm
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Rei Uchikino
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Rei Uchikino
XxAngelic_CandyxX

Aww.I have a friend who doesn't want me hurt.Don't worry,I'm going to stay away from him and call the police and possibly my Father.There ain't no way he's gettin' me in bed with him.I'm not going to make that huge mistake.

That's good. I'm happy to hear it. Until you get help and everything is taken care of just try your best to stay clear of him and keep safe. And if you need someone to talk to I'm always here. smile  

Rei Uchikino

XxAngelic_CandyxX

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:20 pm
Ok.I'm glad to know that I have a new friend who gives great advice and is very nice.=^_^=  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:53 pm
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Ok.I'm glad to know that I have a new friend who gives great advice and is very nice.=^_^=

Yep. You'll always have a friend in me. ^__^  

Rei Uchikino

XxAngelic_CandyxX

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:57 pm
Yay!I has a new friend!And she gives awesome advice and is really really nice! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 pm
XxAngelic_CandyxX
Yay!I has a new friend!And she gives awesome advice and is really really nice! blaugh

Aww. You're very sweet. ^.^  

Rei Uchikino

googly-gurl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:30 pm
om not sure wat this has to with it but wat is c**a ??
i have no clue =T  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:19 am
Taormina
Nozomu Kotori
xX Princess Heartbreak Xx
eccentricanomaly
I have another question.

When there's girl on girl "sex" and guy on guy "sex", how exactly do they . . . do it?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Well...I'll PM u this question...

Can... can you PM me, too? redface I'm only really wondering about the Lesbian sex, though, because I don't roll with guys in that kind of way. And uh... does Guy on Guy Sex hurt? Wouldn't it? o.o

Yeah, I'm wondering about that too redface sweatdrop

me 3 redface  

[ icicle ]

[ icicle ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:25 am
this is kinda embarissing. me and my bf are very sexually active. i get close 2 havving an orgasim, but for some reason im not having one and its really frustrating. i read in a magazine that a girl didnt have an orgasim until she used a sex toy/ vibrator thingy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:26 am
[ icicle ]
Taormina
Nozomu Kotori
eccentricanomaly
I have another question.

When there's girl on girl "sex" and guy on guy "sex", how exactly do they . . . do it?

Can... can you PM me, too? redface I'm only really wondering about the Lesbian sex, though, because I don't roll with guys in that kind of way. And uh... does Guy on Guy Sex hurt? Wouldn't it? o.o

me 3 redface
Sorry to jump in like this, but a**l penetration during (guy on guy and other) sex doesn't have to hurt. :] It's a little like 'regular' sex in that aspect. Both partners have to be relaxed and lube is a must.
Also, from what I've heard, it's better to 'practise' with smaller objects first. (For example, there are specially shaped dildos available in smaller sizes, in order to 'get used to it'.)
Appearantly, this kind of stimulation feels pretty good for guys, so once they get over the 'hard part' of getting used to insert certain objects, it will feel good.
<3

~LukaTheNeko~

[ icicle ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 am
~LukaTheNeko~
[ icicle ]
Taormina
Nozomu Kotori
eccentricanomaly
I have another question.

me 3 redface
Sorry to jump in like this, but a**l penetration during (guy on guy and other) sex doesn't have to hurt. :] It's a little like 'regular' sex in that aspect. Both partners have to be relaxed and lube is a must.
Also, from what I've heard, it's better to 'practise' with smaller objects first. (For example, there are specially shaped dildos available in smaller sizes, in order to 'get used to it'.)
Appearantly, this kind of stimulation feels pretty good for guys, so once they get over the 'hard part' of getting used to insert certain objects, it will feel good.
<3

??? whats a lube and a didlos?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:07 am
[ icicle ]
~LukaTheNeko~
[ icicle ]
Taormina
Nozomu Kotori

me 3 redface
<3

Dildos are like toy dicks.
:3
Lube is normally used to likee.. substitute the wetness in a girls v****a.
Makes it easier for the p***s to get in and less painful, or so I've heard.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

[ icicle ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:47 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
[ icicle ]
~LukaTheNeko~
[ icicle ]
Taormina
Nozomu Kotori

me 3 redface
<3

Dildos are like toy dicks.
:3
Lube is normally used to likee.. substitute the wetness in a girls v****a.
Makes it easier for the p***s to get in and less painful, or so I've heard.

im guna pm the rest of my questions on this subject  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games